Friends.

Our unexpected love
CHAPTER 5
 
 
It was creepy,there where no teeth,only bottomless darkness.
 
 
"kekekek"smoke came out and black blood down , spreading all around the floor,the black blood seemed to corrode everything,yhat i had to slowly retreat backwards.This is the second time i am cornered by one of these creatures,i don't know if i have again the courage to get ride of this thing again.I gulp my saliva,trying to calm down,even tought i am braking my head trying to think of something,i also need to pay attention to him,because for now he didn't move and is only looking at me,but it's all the more frithening and i am not a multitasking person!.
 
 
"kekekek,you are scared...grrr,such a sweet smell,you are so tempting."
 
 
Dam it!what did i do in my past life to deserve this!! i forced a sarcastic smile as i try to think of something,anything is alriht,i am not a priest anyway...wait...is he imprisoned in this place?then if it's like that,if i get out he won't be able to follow me...i need to inquire in some way.
 
 
"i am not good tasting you know,in actual fact,i am disgusting,belive me,hu?"
 
 
"ahahahaha,are you begging me to spare you?" what? am i? where did i ever beg a mereghost to spare my life!...and anyway...he is nowhere near the one that i am scared of. I need to sollect myself together again.
 
 
..........................
 
 
"song hye kyo!-"song jong ki look around and he found himself back home again,he is feeling scred to no end,scared that s he is going to get hurt and that she won't come back to him safely.
 
 
"damn it!!!song hye kyo!!" he turn around to look if she really didn't come back with him,so he decided to go back again.Using his power to fly there,but he can't move,he feel tired all of a sudden,that0s one way of preventing him to go.
 
 
"DAMN!"he run toward the door,forgetting that as a ghost he can't touch anything and on top of that when he rech the door he feel like a stone wall is preventing him from going outside.
 
 
"no..."he shake his head slowly"no" he crowl to the ground with teary eyes.
 
 
"that place,is dangerous."
 
 
...........................
 
 
BACK TO SONG HYE KYO
 
 
I turn a bit more serious and look up to the monster.
 
 
"you...how much time did you spent here?"
 
 
"...grrr"he look at me.well it's not like that is really a smile.aish.
 
 
"why do you want to know?kekeke,in the end you will stay with me for a long time too,kekekeke" for a long time with me? then it means that if i become a ghost i will be trapped here with him?...so,is it sorrect to assume that he is trapped here and can't come out?...ani,what if he instead means that i will really stay with him as part of his body?...if it's like that than he isn't really trapped here but can go outside too? yes...this place,have such a big darkness that it's enough to increase it's powers, who knows how many ghosts this thing ate...and i am,his main dish?.
 
 
 
 
"stay here with you? don't make me laugh,do you think i will really let you stay do as you please with me?"
 
 
"kekeke,you are so scared yet have enough courage to speak such nonsense with me.even tought,you know well what's gonna happen to you" sweat down my face.
 
 
"what's gonna happen to me? do you think you are all tha-mpfff"suddenly it's cold and putrid hand strech out to reach my mouth.It's so cold and strong,my jaw,it feels like it's gonna come off!.
 
 
"kekekeke,see,you are a lot like those people that lived here,doing what they please,i could see everything they did inside this place,that's what they did to me too,ahahah.When they decided to leave,they just said to wait for them,but they never returned. O well,wait...they did come back.kekeke,that ghost.where is he?"
 
 
"mpofpffp"
 
 
"o right you can't talk"he liked my face and then his mouth,that was withouth lips,so creepy.But i am so mad,i am angry,what does he want! if he think i am going to die without a fight that he is wrong.
 
 
"what a greath,eyes..."he tight his hold on my face even more,suddenly his hand became bigger,almost making me suffocate,no...i can't do it...
 
 
[it's your fault that she died!]
 
 
[...you monter!] yea...am i the real monster here? when ghosts always ruin my life,do i have to die by their filthy hands too? hell no!!! With all the energy i have left i take out the stone that the priest gave me to tranform in the colored ones i always use with normal ghosts.But this time,i have a different use for this stone...this one is more powerful andi decided to to use that little power that i know i can use thaks to the priest.But first...i need to breath! the talisman i use for repellent,i need it,the one that burn,would it me enough to let him stop holding my face?...i can't wait too much! or i will really die!
 
 
As a tear fall from my face i just use the first talisman and fortunately,it worked!
 
 
"ARARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,GAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJ"his whole body started to burn and i was finally free.
 
 
"cough,cough,coughmsigh,sigh,sigh" gasping for air,i can't let my guard down,so even tought i just want to crawl on the floor i can't do that...i need to use the stone now.
 
 
"you!whi are you!"
 
 
"you aren't really bright are you?"i say with my raspy voice,still breathing hard for air.
 
 
"what are you saying?you !"
 
 
"yea...call me whatever you want,cough,because after this,you will only do what i ask you"
 
 
"kekeke,as if.do you think you are able to make me die?AHAHAHAHA,DON'T DELUDE YOURSELF,THIS IS TOO WEAK A TALISMAN,TO KIL ME!"he is right,i am not strong enought,that's why,i can only use these things! I stop talking,i don't even answer him anymore and just walk toward him that is only a few steps away from me,burning in mid air.
 
 
"what are you doing? yea come closer,come closer to me,kekeke" damn it i need to be fast or else,he will use something else to torture me to death.
 
 
"sure,i am coming"i said with my low voice,obviously strained because of what the ghost did before to me.After saying my words,i slowly walk to him never leaving my eyes from his being,this time i need to kill it,if only i really can do it then i can purify the place and search with more calm together with song jong ki.At every step i take i slowly prepare for my act. I take the little stone in my hand.The stone is different from the ones i usually use,they are as big as a child hand,but not this one.This stone can contain more power and it can be used whatever way it0s user want,the problem is that the after effect will be rather troublesome for an amature like me,anyway i am going to try.
 
 
The talisman power is almost disappearing because the ghost is too strong...no he is a demon already,as he regain it's power i can clearly see his black tentacles slowly raising from the ground,but,i will be faster,there is no need to go too far.I already oured some of the power i was able to gather,i am not strong but i can do this much.
 
 
"KEKEKEK,YOU ARE FINISHED!"the power is already finished and suddenly his entire body fly towards me.IT's hands have nong and slender fingers,skin with an unhealthy color,i didn't forsee this from the start,his entaire body covered me and his mouth suddenly grew teeth and tried to bit my neck"
 
 
"kekeke,die!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
 
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrght"it was at that time that i infused the stone inside it's body. He screamed in an orrifying way and the wall trembled,my hands where stained by it's blood,but i didn't retreated them.
 
 
"who are you?tell me?why are you here? who where you talking about before?!"
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! i was a student! they kidnapped me and brought me here,krrrrrrrr.They tortured me day and night collecting my blood"he talked in suffering.
 
 
"They didn't even let me die in peace"
 
 
"what do you mean?!"
 
 
"i only heard them say they wanted to sell me to an organization so i could be seful,they"
 
 
"then you are a venengeful ghost?"
 
 
"they imprisoned my soul here,after i killed myself!"
 
 
"what?!i must ear it wrong,they recluded them? how can it be possible?"
 
 
"you,mean-"
 
 
"that ghost of yours,it could be in my same situation,dying but not dying"
 
 
"dying,but not dying?"
 
 
"i understand..."the power and my control of it wasn't good so in the end before i could say something more,he disappeared.I collapse on the ground.
 
 
"purify...i need to purify me" my wounds became covered with it's black blood,i need to clean myself quicly or else my blood will be contamined and it will dirty my sould making become a dark person maybe a criminal,but for what i know people became insane and did all sort od bad and despicable things.
 
 
"i can't let it happen!"i put all my remaining energy into cleaning myself fas much as i canmat least much enough to make me go home and purify completly.Before leaving i left a few talismans that will purify the place during the time i will be away.
 
 
.......................
 
 
BACK TO HER HOUSE
 
 
CLICK,song jong ki hear the door opening and run to her.
 
 
"song hye kyo!"he was running to me,his face shows how worried he was.He wanted to hug me and of course he couldn't.
 
 
"don't come!"i screamed and he stopped suddenly,shoked.
 
 
"why?why can't i?are you angry? why did yo-"
 
 
"i am infected"
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"i am infected i need to purify myself,so for now from now till tomorrow morning,no matter what you hear don't come close to me"he freaked out.
 
 
"what do you mean infected?no i won't leave you alone!-"
 
 
"belive me,do as i say,i have a few things to tell you and i can't let you become a demon like him,and i surely don't want to get a criminal either,so,go for now.
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
She went in an room i am not allowed to enter as a ghost,there is always a barrier there.After she went in there for all night i could ear her scream,they where painful and i couldn't do anything! I understand why i can't get in there, even so,this is too much. Why am i so...usless!
 
 
................
 
 
The time passed and morning came,finally she came out of that damn room.She was com,pletly drenched from sweat,face pale.
 
 
"song hye kyo!,how are you? is everything alright?...why are you so pale"my heart ache,and i want to touch her so much,to help her with my embrace but...i see a smile in her fatigued face.
 
 
"where you here all night?"
 
 
" of course.How can i leave you alone"
 
 
"ahah...don't be like this...it makes me want to lean on you-"suddenly i see her falling towards me.I open my arms so that i could protect her from falling,but,i forgot an important thing...i am a DAMN GHOST!.
 
 
"song hye kyo! song hye kyo! wake up song hye kyo!" i can't belive it,she fell right there, with all her weight.
 
 
"no,song hye kyo!please!" i want to help her,but i can't why!" suddenly her door bell rang.
 
 
"SONG HYE KYO! OPEN THE DOOR!"
 
 
"who is he?"
 
 
"song hye kyo,the manuscript,where is it? today is the deadline!,ya!"what can i do!...wait...i can do something...smoke!,if he seem smoke,will he understand? i can only try.
 
 
I use the trick that all ghosts like me are able to use and produce fog,my fog is the only things visible to people,so i make it appear all around the door.It's always been painful for me,in reality is my strange arm that hurt every time i use it,and it's seriously an excrucuating pain,but,i can endure it,because she is like that because of me.
 
 
OUTSIDE THE DOOR
 
 
",what is she doing again? this girl really want to get it from me hu?SONG HYE KY-" what's this? smoke? i can see the man panicked expression.
 
 
"damn open the door!bastard!"aish,even tought i scream he won't be able to ear me.
 
 
"what happened there!"
 
 
"BOOM"i can stop now,the smoke will last till he come,at least he is trying his best.As for me,i need to stay beside her.When i appear near her,she is loosing blood from the fall,it gave me a fright.
 
 
"please,endure a little longer,he is almost here!"
 
 
"song hye kyo!"
 
 
"BOOM,BOOM!CRUSH!"finally the man was able to get inside the house.It'a young man,i can see he have at least her same age,that's what i think at least.He has a handsome apperance,bright eyes and when he see her lying on the ground i could see right away...that he isn't a mere collegue.
 
 
"song hye kyo! what happened?blood!...no"he don't move her at all and i let the smoke disappear at once or else it would be difficult for him to rescue her.
 
 
"i will save you,hang in there!" he take his phone and call the nearest hospital.When finally they arrive she was brought there soon,fortunately it was taken in time.She was already very weak so it was normal that she would have been unable to get up sooner,in the end the injury wasn't serious.
 
 
"thanks doctor! Many thanks"the man was talking to the doctor and i was sitting near her bed.She was so pale,it broke my heart to see her like this.
 
 
I carress gently her cheeck and she frown a little and then smile.Song hye kyo slowly move her face closer to my hand,i try my best not to pass by her,so i can pretend that we really are touching each other and that she is feeling my hand touching her face.This girl,even tought she hate ghosts more than anything,is now helping me,but i am regretting it,i never tought that i would become so frightned to see her hurt.I want to protect her.
 
 
"TAP TAP TAP"I turn aroung to see that man walking toward our direction.
 
 
"damn it...just what happened to you?"he say to her with a sad and worried expression.He look at song hye kyo's hand and then after a bit of hesitation,take gently her hand in his,bring it to his lips and then kissing lightly the bcak of her hand.
 
 
"get better quickly" I can't stand it.Ifelt a sudden pain from my heart.Seeing this man doing things that i can't make me feel so angry and sad.
 
 
"song hye lyo!where are you song hye kyo!"
 
 
"shut up,we are here"a girl just came to her side,she is a really beautiful girl,not as beautiful as song hye kyo,but surely it won't go unnoticed.Spng hye kyo usually dress in a casual way,i rarely see her wear skirts,but whatever she wear she seem like she is wearing an expensive dress for an awards,this is one of her charms,while this girl is more on the make up side,it's not over the top,she is more feminine and use branded jewels and dress.
 
 
"Goon yoo!"
 
 
"Where is she?"
 
 
"she is lying down for now"she look on the bed and her face is almost on tears.
 
 
"you gijibeya...how did it happen?"she look back at goo yoo.
 
 
"i tought it was smoke,but the doctors sid that she didn0t faint from that,she was tires and fainted.Even so she didn't breath any of it."
 
 
"maybe it started later after she fainted?anyway it can't be like this"
 
 
"let it be-"
 
 
"mg"spng hye kyo finally wake up.
 
 
"kyo!"the both of them say.
 
 
"song hye kyo are you ok?"she look at me with her eyes slightly open a small smile on her face.
 
 
"you are here?"he voice is weak but so sweet and it was directed at me.
 
 
"yea i am here"but my happiness faded after i heard that goon yoo guy talking to her.
 
 
"song hye kyo!are you feeling?"the girl with red hair squat down to take song hye kyo's hand pushing aside th man's hand.
 
 
"ya!what the-"
 
 
"shut up!this is a hospital!"
 
 
"you are the one that is screaming!" i don't know why but seeing the girl pushing that guy's hand aside made me happy,it was quite the sight,thanks girl.
 
 
"shut up you two!"all of us turned around and saw the nurse reprimenting these two,reminding them to behave.
 
 
"yea,sorry"they smiled awakawardly and then glared at each other.
 
 
"it's all your fault"she wisper"
 
 
"sigh,yea,whatever,i am the bigger person here,i should act like one"he then look back at song hye kyo.
 
 
"what? ya-"
 
 
"mpfff"song hye kyo's laughter insterrupted the two antics and a warm smile appeared on both faces and to mine too.
 
 
"you are still as always i am happy"
 
 
"ya,what happened? you scared me,i left my company in my segretary's hand after i received his call.
 
 
"i am sorry to make you worry"
 
 
"aish,you smile so tenderly...i am going to marry you!" she hug her all of a sudden,this shoked me.What does it mean?
 
 
"when are we going to marry? honey"what?i look at song hye kyo,it can't be right? omo! why is she smiling like that!.
 
 
"soon"
 
 
"what?! are you a lesbian?!"she heard me and looked my way with eyes wide open and then became red.
 
 
Omo sesange! after she saw my normal reaction she smiled tenderly and looked back at the girl.
 
 
"Ya are you?really?"
 
 
"aigo! i am going to marry you right now! i will call a priest or whatever"right that guy,he love her right? he would have some kind of reaction!.i look his way but he is walking to towards the nurse to ask something.
 
 
"ya,where are you going? is she a lesbian? answer me!"
 
 
"mpfff"
 
 
"o? why are you laughing? are you this happy? my cutie kyo!" aT the speed of light i go back to her bed side,right beside the girl so that song hye kyo can see me.
 
 
"Ya,are youu a lesbian? no right? aigi"
 
 
"So how will we get married? when? how?"
 
 
"ya!you eyesore! ho can you say something like this! do you know no shame?! i am here too!,ya song hye kyo,answer me"
 
 
"hu?"
 
 
"are you a lesbian?"
 
 
"hey!-o-ops"a vein popped out from her forehead.
 
 
"Are you mad?"she look back at me with scary eyes.
 
 
"hey kyo are you mad?"
 
 
"hu?no of course,don't worry"
 
 
I am screwed,aish,you have no heart"gijibeya.