Feelings

Our unexpected love


CHAPTER 6


While song jong ki was quite shocked about the revelation of her being of the other side of the ocean"leasbian",he moved into a corner with his head looking down on the floor similar to a traumatized ghost in horror movies,tought to song hye kyo was quite amusing his reaction,she on the other end didn't even explained anything to him but was curious of the reason why he was so devasted after knowing she was a leasbian. 


................


Outside her house.


"Are you sure you will be ok being alone by yourself?"


She smile


"Yes,i will be just fine"


"i understand"he look around.


"Open the door,we will be at ease only when we know you are inside"


"that's not right!"earing the girl's voice song jong ki quicly look at her with eyes full of ate,it seems like his eyes where about to shout poisonus needles toward her direction.SOng hye kyo noticed his reaction and couldn't help but think of him like a irritated kid.


"wae="she laugh while gong yoo look at her annoyed.


"shut up!she is tired,so please just for today be a normal person ok?!"she sent him a killer glare.


"what?" he answer in return as a challenge.


"Tsk!"she turn to look at her and grab her hands"do you want to sleep with me?"she asked dramatically,but gong yoo had enought and pinched her hand.


"ahhhhhhhhhhhh.ya!it hurts!!"


"so you should stop it with this stupidacting,she is not yours!"


"that9s right!"song jong ki think to himself and nodding his head after crossing his head"finally i agree with this man for once,she is so detestable"


After they left and the two of them went inside,she went straight to her room,of course he followed her behind,but didn't say a word.She looked at him  all the time.


"Ya what's wrong with you?"


"Nothing really"he looked away sigh


"Arasso...anyway"she get her things and just walked to the bathroom


"what?"he asked.


"Why are you looking at me?"


"why?can't i?it's not like you care if a man see you right?since yiou are a lesbian"he answered with a straight face looking intently at her body as if he is studying dilingently her body,she get mad.


"I mind!i damn mind you ert!since i am not a lesbian!every woman would feel awkaward if someone is looking at them like you do,ert!" song jong ki looked slowly at her face,he open his eyes wide"


"what?...you are not..."


"no i am not!get out you big ert!or else i will hurt you bad!"


"But you-"


"Ya! get out!" After that he disapper from under the shower where she was about to enter  and just waited outside the door.


"Tsk,that erted ghost"she mumbled to herself. Song jong ki isoutside the bathroom door and slightly touch the door with his sad expression and then disappear.


......................


After she showered and went inside her room,song hye kyo open her laptop but stop before starting to write and instead she turned it off and went straight to bed.Laying flat on it,she sigh and close her eyes.Song hye kyo can't help but chucle remembering his reactions of before.


"why are you laughing?"


"she open her beautiful eyes at the sound of the ecoing voice,but no one was around.


"where are you?come out"


"arasso"he say like a little kid that was just reprimented.


"where are you?"she ask since song hye kyo can't see him anywhere.


"turn around"


"hu?" after she turn to look she is welcomed by his face startling her.


"i am here"he simply say,while song hye kyo can't stop her beating heart,as she stare at his face that is only inches apart from hers,as if wasn't enought,her face started to feel warm,song hye kyo can only imagine just what a mess her face is at the moment.


"Hey,are you still feeling unwell? why is your face so red?"he frown worried for her health,but at this moment she just only want to slap him and tear all his hair.How can he be so oblivious?she is red because song hye kyo have feelings for her,how can he not realize it...wait,what?!Song hye kyo look down in disbelive.


"I what?...i have feelings for him?"she ask herself after realizing that she was just as obvlious about her own feelings for song jong ki,a GHOST!


"anya,it can't be!"she think to herself shaking her head in denial.


"Hey,you are worring me now,what's wrong?song hye kyo"he try to get closer to her lowered face,trying to see what her face was like,but as she felt him coming closer to her she just lay down on the bed once again.


"i am fine,aish"


"what are you saying you are fine!that's impossible!you need rest!"he say while laying down beside her.Song hye kyo is looking the other way and song jong ki is pratically talking to her back.


"Song hye kyo can't belive just how much of a ert and crazy person she is.How canshe think of kissing his ghostly lips!!!After awhile of silence song jong ki start the converation.


"don't ever play the wonder woman again"he point out with a stern voice while staring fizatedly at her back.She is really small,everything is small and cute but her curves are in th eright place.


"What is it? why do i want to touch her so much?"he think to himself"why do i feel like she will crumble one of these days?why do i want to comfort and touch her.Patting her head and say that everything will be fine because i am here...why can't i say it?" he reaches slowly to her and hug her from behind startlying song hye kyo that in response became suddenly stiff but didn't say anything instead she tryied to relax,because it seemed like she could feel his warmth and it was conforting to her.


"your answer?"he ask while hugging her.


"don't do it?"


"...what?"he ask puzzled.


"don't be so good to me,or i will think that you like me"he freeze.just how did she come to this conclusion...wait 


"wait...i like her?"song jong ki finally understand,yes he like her.


"...what are you saying?"his heart is beating fast and song hye kyo couldn't see just how much he is blushing behind her back.


"why can't i be gentle? i can't be bad with you,in the end you are helping me"


"still don't do it"


"why?"he ask curious hoping she won't start to treat him like a mad ghost again.Instead he was startled by her answer.


"because...it make me want to fall in love with you"


"...hu?"he couldn't belive his ears at all,did he just imagined things?She said,did she really...song jong ki can't help but keep on staring at her back in shock,while on the other  end,song hye kyo's was expiriencing a mix of feelings,because she knows that this isn't right,that she will suffer and yet,she have no power over these damn feelings that are getting over every cell of her body,that's why,she want him to take the lead and help her look at him again as a disgusting ghost who cab only be able to pester her,instead,of seeing him as a sweet guy that she want to lean on for the rest of her life.She is becoming more and more a person she don't recognize,Song hye kyo never feel in love,because she always knew that in the end they would always run away,no matter how pretty she was,but now she can understand these feelings and in the worst way possible.SHe fell in love with someone she can never have,not kiss or touch,she is already feeling the need to hug him because she feel weak and lost but she can't she can only endure because one day he will leave,because she is aware that his body is strange but,she never once belived that he would be in a coma or anything because she know the truth.What k dram a always portray,that a person who is in a coma can separate from the sould and wander around isn't the truth.In reality it's just stuck there like a prison,that's whyusually they say that when they get up from the coma,patients affirm that they could ear their dear people talking to them,because the sould was inside,fighting to get out of the orison with all their mind,so,it's impossible that he would even be in a coma,because he is right behind her back.What a life she is living...i must have been a real bad criminal in my past life.she think to herself.She keep on searching for his body only because at least she want to give him peace of mind and to pass at a better life and reincarnate even tought,it would be paiful to part with him the sooner he goes far away the better it is or else...if she ever surrender to these feelings...song hye kyo is scared she would never want to let him leave her side,and would be too cruel for both of them.Finally she take courage and turn around.Song jong ki was startled,for a moment he forgot that he wasn't able to touch her and just tought that he was sharing a bed with a beautiful girl.His heart beating fast,he was at a loss for words as they looked at each other.His lips a little open.


"w-w-what did you-"she interrupt him.Her expression serious,but weak at the same time,as if all her defenses are down,song hye kyo was now feeling really depressed and powerless.


"please,don't be so gentle with me,act like you just want to use my body,pester me make me hate you,but don't be like this...song jong ki"his face change as he realize what she meant,she want to stop it before it start to grew as time passes but,when he realized his feelings for her how could he do that?he never will treat her badly,no matter what she say,not even if she ask it with these pleading eyes.Song jong ki is aware that he is being cruel but he knows that one day he will be able to hold her for real,so why should he let go of her now? no way he could do something like that.


"shiro"he answer her directly,looking as serious as he can,with a tender and detrmined expression that made her heart skip a beat again,song hye kyo look up to his face surprised.


"why?when i asked it so desperately"


"how can you ask me to treat a woman badly,i am a man of words,i don't need your body,but your help to come back to being a human"at his last sentence song hye kyo's eye twitched and her expression a mix of anger and sadness,how can she tell him that they are only searching for a body to bury!.


"Get the hell out of my bed right now"she urge him to get out,it's so hard already to face him,no matter how much she tried to let her feelings go,alone is impossible and being bound to a ghost is just to sad for her,she can't take this reality  she is in panick and in her scream,pain,fear and anger all together,he could see it all,just as she get up from the bed and he follow suit,standing right in front of her,watching,listening to her and a pained heart.


"i asked you to get out of my bed! Since i promised do  you really think i will bring you to the truth?" she say a sarcastic ttone,trying to hide her real feelings.


"Well you are wrong.HUmans are cowards and bad people and you know what?i am part of the bad side,crae i am a coward.Promises are nothing,they are broken on daily basis,i do that too and i am going to break my promise with you"she couldn't calm down and just blurted out the most hurtful words she could say to him,she needed this,even if every word she told him was like a knife that instead,pierced her heart time and time again.She look at him still acting like the worst woman he could have ever known and yet song jong ki...


"You are not like that"his tone firm as he didn't belive anything that she said.


"Tsk,ya,who do you think you are?why can't i?you speak as if you know me so well,well you don't know anything!"she went on a rampage as she tryied to keep her facade,but he didn't waver instead mhis expression became tender and seeing this made song hye kyo feel guilty and pain,because she know all the hurtful words that she said to him.


"If you where really like that,you wouldn't have used all of your stone on those ghosts that you always disliked,you wouldn't have spent so much time neglecting your work just for me"as he kept speaking she would shake her head.


"If your really didn't care then you wouldn't have hurt myself in my stead,you wouldn't have protected me risking your like and then ending up on hospital...you are not a bad person"she regained her senses.


"That's right!i hurt myself because of you so-"he didn't let her speak and just kept on talking in a more tender way,walking closer and closer to her.


"Then why did you said that those words before?"she frose,she pratically confessed before so in the end blurting out like this wouldn't be credible at all.


"I know what you want to say,but...i can't do that,no matter what you say,i don't have the heart to ignore you"he raise his hand and move it closer to her cheeck,song jong ki stop in midair for a second before continuing.Song hye kyo could feel a cold wind that a few moments later became warmer,moving a few hair strands,she can't help but look directly at his eyes,she is doomed,now she is so weak in front of him her tears fall from her eyes,now,she completly gave up on having a normal relationship because of this ghost that saying the words she never heard from anyone but him.


"somb,sniff,"she cry and look down wiping her tears as she reach for his trasparent hand as he held her in his embrace.THis wold seem funny if it was a movie but not to them as they already know how painful their feelings for each others are,still one help hope and the other...know the truth that she can't tell.


............


After she calmed down,song hye kyo went to bed again,this time facing song jong ki that wasa right beside her looking back at her.Both of them didn't speak,just looked in silence,song hye kyo's face became red,just like song jong ki,song hye kyo then tighten the hold of his hand and closed the distance to just stay in his embrace.Even if it's just a play they are doing,song hye kyo knew it was time to surrender and since she is already doing a crazy thing,might as well  go all out and express her feelings clearly.

 

 

SORRY EVERYONE,HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER,I AM REALLY HAVING FUN WRITING IT,EVERYONE HUG AND THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORT ME AND READ MY STORIES.