Alive not alive

Our unexpected love
 
 
 
 
"NO!JONG KI!"
 
 
"Kyo..."He didn't seem to feel anything but than it's only because it's not right now that is going to take effect.
 
 
"Nothing is happening"
 
 
"! LET GO!"I take away my finger and try my best to find a solution"What do i do?!"I can't help but become unsey and starting to cry.Jong ki doesn't seem to understand the situation and so he just get up and come to me carressing my cheeks.
 
 
'It's ok,i am fine,don't cry"He say tring to help me calm down,but i can't because i know that i can't help him.
 
 
"Idiot! why didn't you do what i told you to?It would have been only a bit more and we could have gone back to n ormal!...but now...his...sob"I can't help but cry.
 
 
"No...crying doesn't solve the problem.I search everywhere in my tool boxes for something that can at least delay the poison but...
 
 
"No...no,no,no.NO!"I collapse on the ground,the feeling of pain in myself becoming stronger than before i feel so bad!And my brain can't function well.
 
 
"Calm down!Kyo,really i am fine"
 
 
"What do you mean you are fine!It's only because it's the start,later will come the problem! !"...
 
 
"Wait"It was at that time that i tried it again...i look at jong ki.
 
 
"Quickly come here!"Well i pratically pulled him here so he is now in front of me"Listen...i have no idea...of what will happen...but i may have a way...are you willing to risk it?"He scratch his head.
 
 
He frown"Is it dangerous for you?"
 
 
"..."I look away"No"
 
 
"Liar"He walked away but i am not giving him the time to.
 
 
"Wait!"He get upset.
 
 
"Ya,are you trying to get you killed?What do you want to do?"
 
 
"It's not what you think,really"
 
 
"No?You always do things your way,you said you will tell me evrything yet what are you doing right now?Doing everything on your own accord again,no explenation"
 
 
"Listen it can work out,i will make sure you will be fine"But he get really mad.
 
 
"I love you why don't you understand it?! You are already in this state,what help can you give me without hurting yourself?!Who did you take me for?"I was left speachless.
 
 
"I am worried for you!Dman it"He got really mad with me.I forgot,that now we are in two,i am not alone anymore.Crae,i told him i will be sincere with him but i didn't explain what i want to do and if we keep on fighting it will be too late.
 
 
"I am sorry...i...never had anyone worry for me"He felt angry.
 
 
"Then start thinking about it from now on! I am worried for you! All day long i was going crazy waiting for you! I wanted to apologize and then when i finally saw you...look in what state are you in...can you please...think about me too?"
 
 
"...Arasso.Miane"
 
 
"Right now,it's still at his earlier stages and i pratically infected you.This blood of mine,it become like this only when i use it on purpose,i use the black power in me,so now my other power,is puryfying it.It's been years since i used it...and it indeed hurt me really bad...but...if i hurt you too,other than hurting my feelings like crazy, by pain will be doubled,because i have no idea of what it will become of you.So...we are still in time,just belive me ok?
 
 
"Then what do you want to do?"
 
 
"Using...my power,i hope i will be able to purify you,since it was just a slight touch...but i am not sure because you are in a particular situation,do you understand me now?"
 
 
"...I do?...Tell me what should i do,so that you won't get hurt?"
 
 
"I can't help but feeling sick at some point,there is nothing you can do,but if we wait any longer than the pain will become greater.do you understand?"
 
 
"Sish"
 
 
"Did you just swear?"
 
 
"What do you think?"I laughed and he sighed
 
 
"You seriously,sigh"
 
 
"What should i do?"
 
 
"Nothing really,just stay where you are"
 
 
"Arasso"After that,the difficult part start right now,will i be able to make it?What did i do that time? I closed my eyes for a minutes and images of the past came back to me.
 
 
Flash back
 
 
I was so mad at the time,so angry i couldn't make my mind to die by that thing hands.
 
 
"You must be out out of your mind...me?Die by a curse?By you?Dream on"I remember feeling like i was eaten by the darkness i was so angry i could eat the whole room at that moment something came from my body,it was like something woke up the half part of my body felt refreshing,fighting all my pain,as i finally felt like i was no more alone,like i could finally be at peace.
 
 
"Get the out"Finally a flash of light came out from my hand freezing the curse to a stop knowing that if she move it will be the end...
 
 
End of flash back
 
 
WAIT...LIGHT...i look at Song jong ki and take the box i just brought back home and take the pearl inside it.
 
 
"Damn how do i use it?"She look around and while she think he ear song jong ki starting to fade away,her eyes wide open.
 
 
"What is it kyo?"
 
 
"You...you are disappearing..."She shake her hand.
 
 
"What?"As he look at her desperate and terrified face,in a way he felt happy,that someone worried so much that he wasn't around anymore,because he could feel like he has always been alone,he smiled brightly and carressed her pale face with his abnormal hand.
 
 
"It's ok...and thanks for everything...you have made me happy"Then he get closer for a kiss as his face and whole body started to fade away.Words couldn't come out,only tears.(no)She tought to herself.In an istand in her desperate state she dropped the pearl and grabbed what was still visible about him...his abnormal arm.
 
 
"Where are you going?!"Only half of his face was visible.
 
 
"Ya!Where do you think you are going!Without my permission you will never go anywhere!Do you understand?!"It was at that time that a blue and fresh feeling washed over them.It was just like that time all the same,her light power started to wake up once again,stronger than ever,maybe amplified by the power of the pearl,at that moment something came to her mind.
 
 
"You will never leave till i am alive"It seemed more like a declaration of war than the will to save him,in a way if the situation wasn't so daring he felt like laughing,but...
 
 
"What's wrong with you?"Her face became paler by the second and she didn't answer him.
 
 
"Ya!What is wrong with you?....,stop it immediately!"But it was wasted breath on her resolve to save him she smiled as another drop of blood drop from her hurt finger,this time she purposely engraved it into his arm.Her blood was not black anymore but was was red blood.It seemed to sparkle to his eyes.Song jong ki felt like energy washed over his entire being,it was so pleasant he felt like all his worries and ansiety became just a long nightmare.The light was so bright the whole room was not visible anymore the next second the room came back to normal and song hye kyo fell on the ground painting heavly.She was not speaking anymore,she only looked around and wiped her tears as they kept on dropping from her pale face.Finally she heard a voice of a male.
 
 
"I never tought,you would be a cry baby"The voice was so familiar and she stopped in an istant looking ahead of her.
 
 
"Hic..."The voice didn't feel cold anymore,it felt real and there was no more echo to it.As the room became clearer she finally saw him.Eyes wide open in shock,she couldn't say a word.
 
 
"It seems i didn't leave"She raised her arm and pointed her finger toward the boy.
 
 
"You..."He smiled brightly.
 
 
"I am back..."Her finger trembled"Aigo...i really want to hug you..."And sohe walk toward her and kneel down before her shocked face and then finally he hug her.
 
 
"So warm...calm down...evrything came back to normal but her eyes became more wide than before as she looked at him.
 
 
"Song jong ki broke hug and look at her puzzled"What's wrong?"Her face become red like a tomatoe and then...she push song jong ki away get up and run hiding behind a wall.Jong ki is on the ground meding to his aching body,non understanding why she did that.
 
 
"Ya...why did you do that?It hurts you know?"He slowly get up and then ask.
 
 
"Also...why the heck are you hiding like a child?"
 
 
"YA!YOU IDIOTIC,ERT WITH NO BRAIN!S...T,YA!"
 
 
"Ya?ya,you are in the wrong,i was so gentle and you trow me away and swear at me,how could you do that after what we have been trought?And i am not a ert!"
 
 
"You are! ya! doin't come closer!"
 
 
"I can't even come there now?"
 
 
"No,if you don't put some clothes on you!"
 
 
"Clothes?YA.i can't wear anything i am a ghost"
 
 
Meanwhile in another far away place.
 
 
"TUD...TUDTUDTUD"A man suddenly open his closed eyes and frown.
 
 
"Someone...is interfeing"
 
 
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT