Her story.

Our unexpected love
 
 
 
 
Wo do wan didn't really care as his face kept his beautiful smile.
 
 
"You know,i also want my answers and if i don't get my answers.Why should i give you what you want?" Song jong ki nod,it's true what he said.
 
 
"Then at least tell me who this priest is"
 
 
"O, so you don't know?...How amusing,i would gladly tell you but i don't have a reason to.You should ask your girlfriend instead,right?"
 
 
"But what i can tell you for sure is...that there is more between them than what she is letting you know"After telling Song jong ki this piece of truth that he alreade was suspicious of,Wo do wan let song jong ki with that usual smile he had on his lips.He watched as the young man figure left his vision and then he went inside the house once again.Song jong ki walked to the stairs and kept on going till he reached song hye kyo's room.He looked at her as she was sweating a lot.
 
 
"What did you do there?What relationship do you have with that priest?" Frowing he held her hand and brought it to his lips.Song jong ki was visibly worried and eager to know what she and that priest where up to.And then he said.
 
 
"What is he to you?"In the meantime Song hye kyo,wasn't passing it any better.She is taking everything set back she could get from what she did,it was horrible.Her nightmares where scarier than she tought.Every time,what she had hidden and tried to forget,everything came to hunt her again and again all night long.She tried to run,she cried and screamed for help,but there was no one to help her.
 
 
"Help!Help! hic.Mom,dad!..."As she tried to reach the two figures,they looked back at her and then turnerned her back on her and walked past her.In the end she could do nothing more than leave.
 
 
"Grandma!Grandma!Please help me,grandma!"She cried till her pretty young face became red and swolled from the tears and the fights she had for her life.It was torture.Even that time,that incident she feared it more than anything.
 
 
"no...no...no....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"It was then that her grandmother showed up again.
 
 
"Stupid child.Crying from nightmares at your age.Don't you feel ashamed?"Song hye kyo was speachless as the tears kept on coming down from her eyes.
 
 
"Come...get up silly girl"Holding her hand she helped her get up.Everywhere was black and the only things till now where demons and ghosts.People death and blood everywhere,till her grandma came back for her.
 
 
"You,this way you won't last long idiot"She gave her a slap to the back of her head.
 
 
"OUCH!"
 
 
"You deserve it"For instance she was grateful for that slap and from her voice.It was so long,and her memory still sometimes fade away.
 
 
"Listen well.I told you many times not to use your blood"
 
 
"But i had no choice!"
 
 
"There is always a choice...first thing is that you will run out of blood this way!How the hell will you stand up if you are only bones!And two!Even if you use it,the set backs are stronger now and you as a human...will be scattered everywhere.Because your mind is still weak.You are still too wavering to use that blood,too scared of the consequences from your past.And last but not less important...is that i can't be by your side anymore from now on"
 
 
"What?"Panic rising in her.
 
 
"See.You are too dependant on me still.I am dead already,do you remember?I am not real"
 
 
"Than,what are you?My imagination?"
 
 
"Idiot...here everything is only on your mind but...there surely is someone who is there to help you..."
 
 
"Who?"A slap on her head again.
 
 
"Forgetful brat.Look ahead"A hand before her appeared,surrounded by a bright light and a voice accompained the hand.
 
 
"Kyo...SONG HYE KYO!"She grabbed the hand a bit scared.
 
 
"Song hye kyo!"
 
 
"Gasp!"She quickly open her eyes.Panting for hair she look all arond her till she finally see a familiar face.
 
 
"Kyo...are you ok?Did you had nightmares?"Song jong ki suddenly feel her arms around his neck.Startled he asked.
 
 
"What is wrong?.Tell me are you ok?"She nod her head fast.
 
 
"Yes...now i am fine.I am fine"He is more worried about her than ever.Song jong ki give her some water as he put aside a strand of her hair behind her ear.
 
 
"Are you better now?"
 
 
"I am,thank you song ki" He nod his head but she realize the way he is staring at her.
 
 
"Why are you looking at me like this?"
 
 
"Why?I wanted to ask you in a metter time but,i don't think i can't wait any longer"She put down the glass of water in front of her and looking down at it she finally speack.
 
 
"Then ask me what you want"Song jong ki look at her with decicisive eyes.
 
 
"Who is that priest?...where did you go today and what is your relatinship with him?"Her eyes this time switched slowly to look at song jong ki,it was time finally.
 
 
"O,this is hard to say,our relationship i mean.I suppose i need to start from the beginning"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"I was strange since young.I come from a family where my grandmother was the most powerful shaman that ever existed in korea"At that revelation he was a bit surprised.
 
 
"A shaman?Then are you a shaman too?"She wait for awhile and then shake her head.
 
 
"But i am sure that you have some kind of powers."
 
 
"To be precise,my powers are a bit perculiar."
 
 
"Peculiar?In what way?"
 
 
"Let's see,To be a shaman the powers needed should only come from the light.But i was contamined when i was in the womb,it was latent and if i trained to purify myself while growing up then,yes i could have been a shaman but.It didn't go that way.My mother didn't want to make me stay with my grandmother,she refused every kind of notion about magic and what not,so we left for the big city.But as i gre up,my powers became strong and then stronger till i started to see ghosts,and deads all around me."
 
 
"How old...how old where you?"She smiled bitterly.
 
 
"I was 3 years old"Song jong ki was shocked and pained.
 
 
"I am sorry.I must have been hard"
 
 
"It was"He looked at her and held her hand tighter than before.
 
 
"I tried to ask for help.But when i tried to talk to them they tought i was just asking for attention,so i didn't ask for help that was till i was much older.I was 11 at the time.I couldn't hide it anymore ghosts became scarier and i was still a child i was scared.One day,when i went to my mother and asked her to help me in tears she...loked at me in disgust.
 
 
"FLASHBACK"
 
 
"Are you...like her?How disgusting" Song jong ki felt anger anf pity for what she went trought.Ho can a parent say such words to her?
 
 
"In the end i was sent to my grand mother after a few days,my mother left me there.No matter how much i called out to her she never once looked back to me,not once.I suppose i was not a good daughter to her..."
 
 
"That's not true.No matter what you saw she was the one in the wrong,arasso?"She smiled and she was grateful,for how indignant he was towards the way she was treated.
 
 
"I know, thank you."
 
 
"Hu?"
 
 
"Of course it was hard,but i later came to understand her and the situation i was in,like you said i was not in the wrong,not once.In reality i was way happier with my grandma than i was at home.I was able to leave a few years in peace,while understanding my powers and getting used to the things i was forced to see."She smiled while remembering those times with her grandmother.
 
 
"I became more confident and less shy maybe a bit to coky for my grandmother's taste mpfff,she always scolded me"While seeing her that happy he smiled with her,but didn't stop her.
 
 
"But then,a few years later,as my power kept on growing i was less able to keep them at bay.I wasn't using them,i had no idea of how to do that anyway,but it seems like i was still using some?No...to explain it in a more simple way,just thing of a pot,the pot is so full that even if it doesn't move a single movment,light steps,or slight shiver of the wind is able to make the water spill some water.I was like that.Ghost of all sorts came to me and she always did her best to protect me.She always told me not to wander outside of the residence,outside the barrier but i wanted to see something new outside and i went,not listening to her advice."
 
 
"What happened then?"
 
 
"I was attacked by a demon i think,i don't know,it was the first time i saw someone of them being talkative like a human,and his objective was to curse me"
 
 
"Curse you?"
 
 
"I think it was because he wanted my body"
 
 
"Did he succsedeed?"
 
 
"Almost,the curse wasn't completed and my black magic didn't get the upper hand,still my blood still absorbed the curse and i couldn't return to normal"
 
 
"In other words you are in a type of balance?"
 
 
"No,for now my light over threw the black"He tought for a bit at her words.
 
 
"Why did yo say that your blood is poison for me?"I discovered that my cursed blood was a weapon against strong ghosts or demons,it like poison,the painful kind"
 
 
"I see"
 
 
"But the setbacks for me are just as much painful"He then realized.
 
 
"Did you use it today?"
 
 
"I did.I had no other choice"
 
 
"Gosh seriously and you even used it with me"He felt guilty understanding how she became that way,she carressed his cheeks.
 
 
"It's not your fault.For once i am grateful to this blod of mine,because i can touch you like this right now"He felt even more gilty and tighten the hold on her.
 
 
"What happened then?"
 
 
"My grandmother spent quite a lot of energy to help me and grew a bit weaker,she decided to put a seal on my powers,i had no idea about it at al,only that i felt better and the ghosts wherent as unberable as before but...something happened and once day i found her...dying ib her praying room"
 
 
"What?Then what happened to you?How did that happen?"
 
 
"I have no idea,i still don't know how,just that i was left all alone.My bad character already started to surface and i was a lot unstable i couldn't stand ghosts at all and gave up human kind"
 
 
"It was hard for Song jong ki to hear his beloved girl say that she gave up on people,tought it's understandable they must have tought she was crazy
 
 
"I cursed and cursed again to my own fate but then when i was at my worst,i was 17 at the time,i encountered him,the priest.His real name is KEY"
 
 
"Key?"She nodded.
 
 
Good morning my dear readers,i am happy you all read my story and thanks for the upvote.It's really meaningful for me,thank you all!