New emotions.

Our unexpected love
 
 
 
Song hye kyo looked everywhere in the fridge but there was nothing edible for two,since she usually ate junk food not really healthy and tasty for two people either to eat,but she have to make do with it...even if she have some doubt about it.
 
 
Song hye kyo pov.
 
 
Ok...there is pratically nothing in my fridge...then...some ramyeon?.I run to the other side of my big kitchen that i never really use.I pray for a miracle that i have something edible to eat!
 
 
"Omo!"AS i open the kitchen counter i catch a glimpse of something red.My eyes brighten up thinking that i found something to eat.
 
 
"Ramyun!I found it"I check on Song jong ki with a smile on but then...when i look at the ramyun...i feel a rock coming down on my head.
 
 
"It's espired"Crae...sometimes i forget to eat and it expires...i eat it even if it's expired but i
 
 
"I can't possibly let jong ki eat expired food!"If it was before,i probably wouldn't care.It was always a assle for me going out to buy food and i hated when people delivered food to me all the same.Well now i am better after my life became more berable,because i made friends.Still old habits are hard to die and here i am!.
 
 
"What do i do?!"
 
 
"Is something wrong?"
 
 
"GASP!"I turn around and jong ki was behind me,a few steps away.
 
 
"Camjachia!"
 
 
"Omo,did i scare you?"Of course!I am a bundle of nervousness because of you!.
 
 
"No...ahahah,aigo...i just...mmm"What do i say? "Mmm,well you know..."I look somewhere else trying to think about what lie i could say,but then i heard him laughing a bit.I turn around a bit curious.He is so handsome and his smile is like gold...i am like in awae looking at his jawline,his face and his short hair.I don't know why but i suddenly see Song jong ki get really red as he look away.
 
 
"You should not tell me those things aloud,or else i will get embarrassed"I went in a panick.
 
 
"Boya?Did you hear my toughts?O gosh,then you heard that i think you are handsome?"
 
 
"...no...i was...only joking..."Gosh...big.big.BIG CRISIS! I feel my face becoming fire.hOW EMBARRASSING,SO AWKAWARD! The only thing i can do to change the subject is...thi
 
 
"These...are expired...we should...order something...i think"...there...why is he looking at me in that way?
 
 
Song jong ki pov
 
 
Ok...what is this?...why is she doing this in front of me right now?Saying all those compliments to me,why is she looking at me with such cute eyes just to change the situation of embarrassment she is in?...why...is she looking at me like this.So pure.So innocent.I can tell from the way she act that this is all too new for her.Maybe just like me,this new situation,is strange.Song hye kyo is really beautiful and charming,she is so attractive that no one is able to take away his eyes from her.If it wasn't for the big problem and the life she lived till now,no doubt that she would be some kind of star among guys.But maybe because of how strange she seemed no one dared to go near her,i...can i think i am the first and only guys she ever had? Gosh i feel my hands trembling,i want to sqeeze her and let her be in my arms.I don't really care about food if she is here with me...
 
 
"Song jong ki...hey."I snapped out from my trance gosh i must have made her unconfortable,damn me!.
 
 
"Crae...what do you want to eat?..."
 
 
"O well,for me everything is fine..."She think for a bit and then she say.
 
 
"Order what you want,i mean...it's been a year...am i right?"That's right.I didn't have human food for an entire year and the few month i have been with her.
 
 
"I don't really know.It's been so long"She smile at me tenderly.
 
 
"Ok,i will help you then.Pizza?Galbi,tobbokki,noodles,chiken."
 
 
"WOOOW,ahahah,so much food?"
 
 
"Don't worry about the price,i am quite a famous writer,i earn a lot.So you can order what you want"So cute!...i have to order...like in a trance i wisper
 
 
"If i had to order,i will order you"
 
 
"HU?"
 
 
"O...nothing...sorry...maybe...pizza?"
 
 
"Are you sure?I mean,there are so much things to choose from"
 
 
"It's ok,that's more than enough"She nod
 
 
"Arasso"She delay the number and order the pizza,we choosed.After like 30 minutes,the pizza was delivered to us.
 
 
"Wooow...what a good smell"
 
 
"This place make really good pizza,there are many more to choose from.One day i will i will bring you there"Sure but i think you shouldn't only eat pizza.
 
 
"Kyo,it's ok and everything but,you should stop eating only things like this you know?"She look a bit annoyed.
 
 
"Well i don't always eat pizza you know?"
 
 
"You also eat ramyun"
 
 
"Crae,then what?"
 
 
"..."She think for a bit
 
 
"SIgh...i saw you for a long time already.Kyo you should eat something healthy and most of all,you shouldn't skip meals you know?"I needed to say this to her.I mean,sometimes i really had no idea how she could be able to stand up,when she barely ate something.
 
 
"Aigo.It's an hassle"
 
 
"What?!Ya,it's food,or how can you live?...mayeb you don't know how to cook?"She looked at me and sighedthen she lean her chin on her head.When i was young who do you think cooked for me?"
 
 
"I have no idea,your grandma?"She made a tsk sound and shook her head.
 
 
"That old lady,only cooked once and you know what?I was so terrified,that i tought she wanted to kill me"
 
 
"WHAT?"She made evry gesture possible to describe that moment.
 
 
"I mean,the first dish she put on the table,was some kind of black soup,it smelled so bad i couldn't stand it,I felt like i was just brought in to die myself!She gave me a spoon and smiled creeply.Saying "eat eat it's good,eat child" ,i was so scared i couldn't say no,but the result was that i...fainted right then and there."
 
 
"Omo seriously?"
 
 
"Crae!"It was so rare to see her so talkative,when she usually never really talk if it's not about sad things or about the way we should live.I listened to her,and it was so funny the way she described it that i laughed almost every time.She is so fun and when she smile,song hye kyo is so beautiful.
 
 
"Then what happened?After a week that i went on like that,she made an exorcism on me to see if i was possessed,making me eat onion!"
 
 
"WHat? Onion?!AHAHAHAH"
 
 
"Crae,then when she finally realized i wasn't exorcised then she called a doctor,and i thing he wasn't even a doctor at all,because he said i was too happy too eat..."Her face was priceless.
 
 
"What the heck,was she for real?"
 
 
"Crae..."Song hye kyo put her two hands on her face in desperation and then looked at me.
 
 
"I was just desperate.So in the end,since i wa starving for real i decided,i would cook"
 
 
"You?I can't belive it.I bet you where the same as her"I was teasing her and song hye kyo smiling said.
 
 
"I was way better than her,at cooking,but i surely know her menu recipes,if you want i can cook you all her specialities,i can't forget those even if i wanted"My smile went away in a flash and paired with my hands gesture i apologized.
 
 
"Sorry.I was just joking,you are really good at cooking.Please have mercy on me"
 
 
"Well i will decide later on.It depends on how you behave"
 
 
"Thanks..."We looked at each other and laughed together.
 
 
"Here do you want a bit?"I asked but she refused.
 
 
"Why not?It's so good"
 
 
"Well sorry i really don't like eating spicy food"
 
 
"What?But it's really good,it's not spicy at all,just a bit.Really"
 
 
"No thanks."
 
 
"YOu ate it already?"
 
 
"I didn't,but the spell isn't to my liking"She shook her head.
 
 
"Aigo...what to do...i was about kiss you,bt i hate this,does it mean i can't kiss you then?"
 
 
"Wash your teeth really well,Then you can kiss e---"It's just too fun teasing her.
 
 
"Ahahahah.Too cute."
 
 
"Damn you..."She wispered while covering her head and i laughed in seeing her funny reaction,after that she stopped eating and looked at me.I felt like she was looking everywhere.I felt a bit shy.
 
 
"Hey why are you looking at me like that?Did you space out once again?Are you going to compliment me again?"I said after i finished my last piece of pizza.She frowned a bit.
 
 
"First of all,i wasn't thinking to say it out loud this time"I laughed at her,i mean,please,why is she so cute?With that face too.omo,now she realized what she said.
 
 
"What?...ahahah"
 
 
"A...i mean...ish!"She hide her whole face in her arms.Gosh i need to see her.Hey let me see your face.I get up and poke at her,but she scoff me away,while i keep on bugging her.
 
 
"Aigo,Kyo let me see quickly...please"I laugh and she suddenly get pissed at me,pushing me away for real.She try to act like the gangster i used to know her to be,but after today sorry Hye kyo but i am not fooled anymore,even if right now,Song hye kyo pushed me to the walk poiting a finger toward me,her cheeks are still re giving her this glowing image.
 
 
"Now listen well.First thing tomorrow morning,we need to go and buy you some new clothes,shoes and some necessity for every day life arasso?I also need to buy something for the house since now we are two people."Gosh,how can she be so straightforward with me?How can she make me feel so wanted,how can i feel so much joy to ear her say those words.Two,the two of us.I smile as she keep on talking so sweetly then slowly i take her face in the palm of my hands.Without saying anything at all,i abruptly kiss her.Sweetly,putting all my heart into it.All the love i tought i couldn't show to this small and cute girl.When i finished she still had her eyes closed. I smiled and from her face i rest my arms on both of her shoulder.
 
 
"Crae.We really should go"
 
 
"Good...that you know"She scratch her nose and look elsewhere,i know she feel embarrassed about the kiss i gave her.
 
 
"By the way...i need to shower..."She look at me.
 
 
"Yes.You absolutely need to shower..."
 
 
"You also need a shower i guess"She look at herself and push me away really hard"
 
 
"Cough...crae i need a shower...ok...you can go and shower first"
 
 
"...Can i?What about you?Ladies first?"She stare at me annoyed.
 
 
"Want to go or not?"
 
 
"Want to go"I need a shower for real.Gosh i feel like i didn't shower for a life time.I run to the bathroom and then get out once again.
 
 
"Hye kyo"
 
 
"Waetto?"
 
 
"Ya,do you want to see me peraphs?"
 
 
"A?don't say something like that anymore!Why would i...?"
 
 
"Then...can you please give me something i can change into?"
 
 
"Omo!,crae.Wait for me"...
 
 
The next thing i see in her hand are men's slothes.I should be happy bt for some reason i am not.
 
 
"Ya,why are you staring at them like that.I cleaned them,they are clean" I switch my stare to her.
 
 
"What?Do you have something to say?"She ask a bit annoyed.But i am more annoyed than her.
 
 
"Why do you have men's clothes here?"
 
 
"Hu?O these are of the priest"
 
 
Again this priset"Why are his clothes here?"I ask squinting my eyes.
 
 
"Wae?He stayed here of course.So i have his clothes"I can't belive it!She is saying those things as if nothing was wrong!
 
 
"I am not gonna wear them"
 
 
"What?Wae?!Don't be childish"
 
 
"Childish?Sorry,but i don't want to wear someone else men's clothes ok?Most of all because it's a man"
 
 
"Gosh...i am speachless.Ya...those thing he didn't even wear them"
 
 
"Tsk,as if"
 
 
"You idiot of a man.I have his clothes because people give him wester clothes,but he hate wearing those,so he gave them to me,so i can give them to someone else.Do you understand?It happened every month at least.But i am always too lazy so they are there.Arasso?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Aish.Don't wear them,give them back!"She came to me to take them back.
 
 
"Arasso...i will use them...just this time.I enter the bathroom and close the door.After i open the water it weels so good.I started to feel warmth into my eyes.Even this water,i tought i will never be able to take a bath,i feel so blessed.As the water pour down on my body i can't help but look at the wrist she made her magic on.I mean what did she do to me?How can i be here.
 
 
"It's not something like,24 hours on the earth and then i will disappear right?"I had my fear and worries in all of this and so many questions,that i have no idea,who can answer them all.I just hope to understand one day,why i am like this.
 
 
"Ya!Have you fiished?!"
 
 
Song hye kyo pov
 
 
What the hell is he doing?
 
 
"Song jong ki? have you done?No answer,i can only ear the water that fall down.
 
 
"Boya?"I pratically put my face on the door,no,more precicely i put my ear to the door.
 
 
"Occiojo?What if he tripped because of the water and hit his head?OMO!"I grab my hair in panick"What if he is down on the ground with his head bleeding?!O no ottoke!"Once again i try to ear any rumor and call again his nam,to no vail...
 
 
"O no! should i enter?..."One step and i almost opened the door.
 
 
"Wait...but he is ...should i really enter?..."I hit my head with a fist "Ya!If he is dying who cares if he is or not...it's for his own good...crae.."
 
 
"..."When i realized what i was talking about i was speachless. It's like a black circle appeared in my head.
 
 
"What if he can't hear me and he is just fine?What if i am just going to make a fool of myself?" My doubts keep me waiting for an answer that it seems not to come.The big problem here is that Song jong ki is ing .
 
 
"AISH!"I throw my hands in the hair to chase away all my doubts.
 
 
"Ok...i am gonna enter, he saw me first anyway"I look down and with determination i make another step ahead of me.But when i am about to open the door i pump my head into something hard and warm.
 
 
"What the hell-"
 
 
"Kyo?"I...am...doomed!
 
 
"S.........."I have no words to say.Really.unbelivably.beautifully.The first thing i see is his sculped chest,i can't help bu gasp and then following his voice i look up to his face.Droplet of water coming down of his chin,his hair still wet,his hand holding a towel to dry his short hair.As song jong ki met my eyes.I can ear my heart going crazy inside my chest.I am embarrassed,i feel hot all over,my hand is still resting on his chest.No words between us,i am just so strange right now.As he look at me,i don't recognize the ghost i was pratically living wih anymore,he is alive and, in front of me.
 
 
"..."When i realizize i am just going nowhere,i just make a step back,but i can't stop looking at him.I gulp remembering his body...o right...
 
 
"Something is wrong?Have you called me?"
 
 
"...I...o,crae.em...i tought you tripped and hurt yourself but i see that... everything is fine so"How am i going to step out of this situation letting my dear pride intact?...
 
 
"Tripped?"Don't look at me like that!I look finally away and step back a bit more,then play with my arms in the air...o well...yes...cough...it's my turn now right?Then i am going.I smile while going in the bathroom,i hope that he didn't notice my awkardness,please!
 
 
"Kyo-"
 
 
"See you later!"I run inside and close the door behind me
 
 
"Omo sesange!What did i just do?How much time passed?For how long did i stare at him?What if he felt unconfortable?Is he going to tease me?!Aishi!" Sigh,no more worries,i need to calm down.
 
 
"A warm bath will help me...it really will...breath Hye kyo...caja"As i walk in and approach the bath tube i feel like my hands are missing something.
 
 
"...hu?"
 
 
"...Did i forget something?...My hands..."After a few seconds i remeber.
 
 
"GASP...O NO!" I turn around and open the door,i surely dropped my thing when i pumped with him"Please tell me he didn't see them,please please!" As i open the door he was right there.His back in front of me,he was taking something from the ground.
 
 
"No...don't touch them!"I run to where he is and what happened next is.
 
 
"Kyo...you dropped this"
 
 
"Cronnicca!Leave it there!"Song jong ki was already lifting it up,but didn't see what he was holding because he was looking my way.
 
 
"Why?I mean"
 
 
"Stop there!No!DON'T LOOK AT IT!"Why,i want to know why is he holding my in his hands!!!!!!!
 
 
"What-YA! DON'T RUN!------"Fortunately i grabbed the before, He could even look at them.
 
 
"Few..."
 
 
"Hey..."
 
 
"Hu?"
 
 
"Are you finally happy?"I nod in satisfaction.
 
 
"Crae"
 
 
"Are you alright?Are you hurt anywhere?"
 
 
"Hu?...no why?"
 
 
"I am glad...then...can you please...stop it and...get up...please?"I see him stattering and his breathe was unstable.I became worried.
 
 
"Are you ok?Did you hurt yourself when falling?"
 
 
"I...it's not that."
 
 
"No?Then what?"
 
 
"Please...don't move!"Why is he so strange?...Why is he avoiding me?
 
 
"Why are you not looking at me?What's wrong?"He is becoming more red by the moment,what is going on?!
 
 
"Song hye kyo please!...Don't move."
 
 
"Why?What is going on?"I am trying to understand what is going on but he is making everything so hard!.
 
 
"I said stop it!"He finally look at me grabbing my hand.
 
 
"Get up...i am begging you,i feel like i am going crazy"His voice was serious and i just couldn't understand.It was then that i realized,i was on top of him,Song was still ,with only a towel covering him,and in my fall i pratically rested my body on top of him.I can understand why he is like this...my eyes slowly went to where i was in disbelief but i couldn't continue to look,because he stopped me.
 
 
"Stop!...don't look!"This way i was brought back to look at his face.Song jong ki was covering his face.
 
 
"It's embarrassing...so...please,take you things...and get up...i won't look"
 
 
"I...am so sorry!"I quickly get up after i got everything that i left behind before.
 
 
"I can't take it anymore!If it keeps on being like this i will die of heart attack!" Where did my strong self go?!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Aigo,poor Song hye kyo,she is expiriencing so many first times.Will her cold nature help her hide her emotions?