No information.

Our unexpected love
 
 
 
Chapter 12
 
 
"Who are you?"
 
 
"Me?Aigo,to be polite you should be the one to say who you are first"Song jong ki,does not want to bring trouble to their lives,so being too arsh would not do the trick.
 
 
"My name is yoo si jin"Of course song jong ki wouldn't say his real name so easly,not when his body is still outside there,he have no idea of what was going on with his body and maybe not even song hye kyo know what's happening,but surely this man isn't someone to be friendly with.
 
 
"OOO,i see good name.And are you her friend?"
 
 
"Not at all,i am her boyfriend"Song jong ki circle her back making wo do wan know that she was his and so,he better not have strange ideas about her.
 
 
"I see...Well no wonder,since she is a beautiful girl"
 
 
"Stop with the crap.What do you want?Why are you here?"Song jong ki looked at her in disbelief.He tried to be careful right there,but here she goes starting to swear at him instead.Really what is she thinking?!
 
 
"O,i should stop the crap.I never saw a beauty swear first thing after she meet an handsome guy"
 
 
"I know a better looking man than you"Song jong ki was surprised by what she said and smiled with warmth at her,while she was looking at wo dowan sternly,but then her next words broke the magic of the moment "And i swear at him all the time,why can't i swear at you?."
 
 
"MPFFFAHAHAHAH,AIGO,it seems like your boyfriend isn't pleased by what you said"She looked at song jong ki and pat his shoulder.But song jong ki just wanted for her only to read the mood,just a bit,his smile left bit by bit.
 
 
"Sigh"He sigh in defeat,it wasn't something so bad to ask right?!She smiled all the same but then she become serious and her cold self,resurface again.It was awhile that song jong ki didn't see it.
 
 
 
"So,who are you?what do you want from me?I am sure you know me all too well to know where i live, if you saw me only this morning it's a bit too much to know this right?"He smiled as he listened to her.
 
 
"I.hate.being followed around"He nod his head.
 
 
"Quite smart and clever.I wonder,who are you?A witch?O!,a magician...no maybe...i have no idea."She remained expretionless for awhile,till her moking smile came again to her rosey lips.
 
 
"Do you want to know?"
 
 
"I do"
 
 
"Well...it might hurt you bad"
 
 
"I like painful things"
 
 
"Crae"
 
 
"Ya!Are you going to stop or not?"Song jong ki didn't like the converation they where having and also,song hye kyo wasn't too well at the moment"
 
 
She was feeling sick,song hye kyo just felt pain all over,and she used her poisoned blood way too much.She also never created a bracelet for someone before with her own poisoned bloose,not as some kind of protection,It was absurd all the more and her strengh,was at her limit already,so she have no idea,what or if her body will have any concequences from it.And now this young man is giving her such a hard time.
 
 
"Are you feeling well dear?You are way too pale"
 
 
"Crae,i feel kind of unwell at the right now so...i would be grateful if you can leave"
 
 
"...i would be happy to do what you want but...i don't want"He keep on that beautiful smile of his, while song hye kyo start to raise her eye brows.She close her eyes and sight.
( TO ME IF I EVER USE THIS BLOOD OF MINE EVER AGAIN...IT HURT LIKE HELL.)
 
 
"So?" Song hye kyo look at wo do wan in the eyes, he smiled again,but her stare for some reason,made him unconfortable...strange.
 
 
"Wait here for awhile,i will tell you when to come inside"
 
 
"I will wait with him kyo"Jong ki didn't want to leave this man alone for even a second, also,he was curious of a few things,since she decided to let him enter he won't protest.
 
 
"Crae"Her voice was small and had lost a bit of her fierceness of before.Song hye kyo turn around and enter her house,she almost fell down but the danger she feel all the time today won't leave her stomach.
 
 
"I better hide everything i have...my house need not to have magical tools"She stopped to think..."My barrier..."Her eyes followed suspiciously the way toward the door"He must have heard about me.I am sure he have some kind of power...the less i show my cards the better...the stones can remain there,i have a plain for them,the barrier is already gone...but the rest need to be hidden. Song hye kyo run to the room they where in before,she had not many box,the problem was that they where very big.So it took her awhile to take everything out.In her house she had only 3 rooms...but there was a secret one that she created herself,she saw it one day from her grandma,she told her...
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"Child,remember, the less you show your cards the better."
 
 
"What are you talking about?I have no cards granny"She gave her a light slap in the head.
 
 
"Ouch!"
 
 
"This...you have to learn properly"
 
 
"It's a damn room!How can i do it alone?It must be done by a professionist!?"Another slap
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
"Idiot,of a grandaughter.I mean only you can do this.No one can do it other than you.Song hye kyo.You have great power and i will give you greater things,you will later loose many more things and gain many more,but whatever it is that is expected for you in the meantime,remember to hide what is important to you,never let the enemy get a glimpse ofyour treasures thing,or else it will become your weakness"
 
 
"I...don't need those objects"Her grandma severe stare made her feel guilt and a bit scared.
 
 
"You know well what will happen from now on.Your body and your life will be in danger,you have no choice already.Escaping from the reality is of no use.If you want to die first then...there is no use for me tohave you here...you are way too young now but i...won't be here forever"Those words hit her hard at the time,she was her only pillar so she decided to hear her words.
 
 
"In my case,is a medium store house,here i bring only what i treasure the most and...what i need to protect the most.Magical people must never saw it.Normal people neither of them have too"In there her grandma had many things.
 
 
She quickly run to open a small door and there where a few stairs that led her down the house amd then a corridor appeared and a white wall opened as she raised her hand with a loud sound that seemed like the room was about to collapse.She became scared and almost loose her balance but not her grandma,she just looked at the wall unfazed,unwaering.That was her grandma,the strongest shaman of all korean,and of all time.
 
 
"Grandma..."
 
 
FLASHBACK END
 
 
In Song hye kyo's case,it's a small room,but had everything so well made that it seemed like a medium storage room.She put quickly the boxes with her tools,diaries and so on and then she took a big stone out of a corner and placed it on top of a shelf, it started to turn the room cold and dark with spark of small lights.There she herself felt better.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"Use a cobalto stone.This will be enough."
 
 
"What's that?"
 
 
"It's a mterial that is not commonly known and can't be detected either,it's a stone who's power is to hide magical powers,only i know where it is.This stone...is really strong,you can be assured that a small one can be quite powerful"
 
 
Back to the present,for song hye kyo, who does not like to risk her life,she never went for the small things,but to big eithes,and then she got many stones of cobalto.When she was an adult,it was toughts but it would last her for a life time most of all she took the biggest kind,so there is no way for anyone to know about her weapons.Thinking that it gave her quite some relief she really wanted to get a small amount of it,but she did't dare,take the stone out and make him see it.For all she knows he may know of it's existence and discover her.So the only thing she could do was use painkillers and just take out the medicine her grandma usually gave her when she was younger and used her blood.She usually drunk some of the liquid stored in there too.It's quite comical,that those things never expires.She take a bottle and drink it" !...IT'S SO BITTER!"
 
 
She never tought there would be a day that she had to drink it again.She put everything inside there,the misterious pearl too.After that she quickly get out of the room that disappeared behind her,she then run back into her actual house, closed the door behind her,there was no sign of this door either.Song hye kyo put the big mirror that always used to be there and then went outside.
 
 
",it's so disgusting..."She wispered.
 
 
"Come inside"When they saw her,they where both startled.
 
 
"Why are you looking at me?"
 
 
"No it's just that-"
 
 
"Cut the crap and get inside"They followed her suit but there was something they just couldn't help but ask.
 
 
"Kyo"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
 
"Why are you...i mean why do you have such a scary face?"She didn't even bother to see herself in the mirror.
 
 
"I just took a a pill,i told you i am not feeling well,but it was way too bitter"It was always like this,her face would seem like she was about to murder someone everytime she drunk it, for the simple reason that.As a punishment her grandma made it always like that, bitter to the extreme!,as a punishment and she learned to make it bitter too even tought she wanted to make it sweeater she had no idea of how and in a way she didn't want to stop her grandma punishment,as a reminder,even for herself,this was what she made herself...the most bitter so she would never use the blood again.It seems like this time she got the ultimate lesson,it was a pasterpiece seriously.
 
 
"Don't look at me...sit down you two"With her face full of frown and unhappiness and a grumpy face she get up to take the painkillers and some medicine together with it.When jong ki saw that he run to her to stop her hand.
 
 
"Are you crazy?Why are you taking so many of them?"She couldn't stand the pain no more,the liquid would make it's effect some time later so she could only wait,but her painful body,she could only rely on medicines.
 
 
"It's ok,i know what i am doing"