First date part 1

Our unexpected love
 
First date part 1
 
 
After showering,song hye kyo mentally prepaed herself,she had to become good at acting,she was already too uncool all this time,there is no way for her to solve this problem if she keep on going around feling like a girl that just hit puberty.No way in hell.She is Song hye kyo,the one and only girl hated by ghosts and human all the same because of her cold and unmoving self,how can she become such an idiot just because Song jong ki is now right in front of her?She had better come to term with it quickly.Song hye kyo get out of the bathroom,she already put on her pajama,she went out as if nothing happened.
 
 
"How do you feel now that you are all clean and sparklying?"He was a bit more unconfortable but nonthless he gave her a smile.
 
 
"I am happy to be sparklying..."After that he smiled but said nothing more.
 
 
"I see,i am happy too"She smiled all the same looking back at him,but she didn't talk either,it was so harfd to keep up apperance,probably he is thinking the same thing as her.He is just as embarrassed as she was.
 
 
"Cough...what time is it?"
 
 
"7 oclock"He said and after hearing that she felt like her world fell apart,she quickly get uo from the chair and run to the table where the computer is, Song jong ki looked back at her eorried.
 
 
"What is wrong?"
 
 
"I forgot to print out the book.I really don't want to ear that man today"When she said man Son jong ki was all ear and got up.
 
 
"What man?"
 
 
"My big boss"She scratched her head desperately"If i don't give it in time i seriously will go crazy"
 
 
"Wae?Is he that bad?"
 
 
"For god sake he is a damn bastard.If i don't give it time,i am afraid a barrier wouldn't be enough to stop his nagging,that old man!"
 
 
"Well at least he is not a young man"
 
 
"That would be the wrost.If my boss would have been younger that me would be too much.My boyfriend is already younger than me,i feel so old"She said and song jong ki couldn't help but laugh.Sitting beside her,he rested his face on the table and looked at her.Song hye kyo felt unconfortable and said.
 
 
"How about you stop looking at me"
 
 
"But i can't look away.My girlfriend is just too breath taking beautiful"She started to feel her heart going wild in her chest and her face became completly red as she looked at his face.He seriously looked at her while he grabbed a strand of hair and starting to play with it.
 
 
"You know.The first time i saw you i was completly hipnotized.Even tought you snobbed me,i swear,you never left my mind.Then when i saw you in my class at the university i was really happy,i could look at your face.My friends where all happy and as dazed as i was.I felt a bit unhappy about that,i wanted to know you first,maybe i already tought that you would become part of my life.Kyo i love your stories,i was and still am a big fun of yours,i tought it was impossible that the girl i liked,turned out to be the writer i admire and love the most. When i died,who knew i would be saved by you,the you who coldly left me behind"
 
 
"...How could you have felt lonely with all those pretty girls?"She said a bit angry.Song jong ki gently pulled her face towards his face and without delay he kissed her lips.She was surprised but didn't pull away,instead she carressed his cheek and kissed him back.After awhile he stopped.Seeing her out of breath and her small hand reaching for his face, was enought to fill his heart and warm it up.
 
 
"I am going to be late"She pulled away,he knew she was embarrassed and still not sed to their exchange of affection.So he let her keep on doing her job,he decided to be patient with her,there is no rush in this,and he also want to enjoy the right to know her better,to know how their bond will grow in the fture.How happy they both will feel.
 
 
"After that time i wanted to come to you but you snobbed me complitely.Also i wasn't happy to have those girls anging over me all the time.I was never a guy who used his looks on girls,i had no desire to be in a relationship.But just that time,i wanted to use this look of mine to mesmerize you?"He smile a bit,while playing with her hair,and she stopped tapping over the computer.Song hye kyo,just looked back at him,listening to his story.I was sad and a bit disappointed that you looked at me that way."
 
 
"...Sorry.But there where too many guys who just tought they could play with me"She became suddenly gloomy and cold.Song hye kyo remembered the numerous guys and what they did to her,like a movie,replaying every single expirience,how she learned from it,how cruel it was fore her to learn and consequently to be crueler in return.
 
 
"For me they where all garbage.People who could hurt like it was nothing,those who liked to play with girls and act like merciful people ready to take care of a person hated by everyone,as long as the girl was pretty and lonely they would make their move.People tought i was an easy target,they tought i would be grateful to recceive attention from handsome guys.Aigo,but they misundertood me.I already passed the time where i cared about people stares or opinions about me.I just didn't like to interact with people,i hated it.Anyway i am not gloomy"
 
 
"As for you"She finally met his eyes and her expression softened
 
 
"That why when i saw you circle by so many girls i labeled you as a boy who liked to play around.Keeping that in mind when you appeared in front of me as a ghost i still had that same tought.Not to mention that ghosts where still humans once,and they would never accept to be dead,they are still greedy and if they they have the opportunity,they will do anything to get the chance for a new body,even for them i am just a tool,you where just another of those ghost,your tacting was just different.But with time i learned that you where sincere and i wanted to help you for real and..."
 
 
"And?"He asked while looking at her who just isn't used to this kind of talk but.She was still a sincere person and put behind her those worries.She looked back him just as seriously.
 
 
"And then...i fell in love.With a ghost...even knowing that the one to be hurt in the end...would have been me.Since i would be left behind."Song jong ki knew her worries all too well and he tried to put an end to her feengs as well as his,but she really was stubborn and didn't let his fall apart,she was corageous,indeed.
 
 
"I know.That's why i tried to stop everything.To block what was starting between us.But it was usless.I was powerless in front of your perseverance"He was serious in his remark and she knew well,how much he cared for her and just how much he hated the idea to see her suffer if he reallly was just another deluded ghost who ruined her life.He always felt devasted in thinking about her.When he was still just a non existent form,he kept on himagining her small body lying on the ground,crying alone where no one was beside her.Just calling out his name despearately.That's why he was reluctant till the end.But his train of toughts where broken by her sudden protest,song jong ki tought she was really cute in that moment and a small smile appeared on his face as he watched her.
 
 
"I am quite easy going if you come to know me.I mean,i am not a boring girl right?"He laughed a bit.
 
 
"Ahahaha,you are everything but surely not boring"She looked at him and laughed as well.She calmed down,no longer feeling that awkawardness of before,she sigh in relief.
 
 
"I almost finished,wait there...or if you are tired you can go and sleep.I am sure you must be tired"She said gently and song jong ki was grateful for her toughtful words.Shaking his head his answer made her smile.
 
 
"I will wait for you"She finished sooner than he tought she would.
 
 
"Ok done"She sent a message with her phone and then printed everything.There where a lot of pages that she just finished writing.Curious he asked.
 
 
"This time you wrote really a lot isn't it?"She nodded.
 
 
"Crae.I usually take a lot of time to write because of..."He stopped her
 
 
"I know...really"She smiled a bit embarrassed.
 
 
"Crae...anyway,this time it took me a bit more of time to finish it"
 
 
"Why?"He asked worried that it was his fault for her dilaying,but to his surprise she looked at the computer and started to swear at it.
 
 
"Because this damn thing decided to broke down in the middle of my work!"She raise her hands and grab her hair,a desperate song hye kyo suddenly appeared in front of him.
 
 
"I was almost finished,but then crack!Everything went black,i had no idea what to do,i swear,my life passed me by in a flash.The book was almost done!"Song jong ki felt relieved,for instance this girl is seriously unpredictable.He had no idea,she would be like this.But gosh he liked it.Well it's not like Song jong ki doesn't like her cool,self,when she is cold and risthless,he think of her really y in those times,phisically speaking.Ok she is a gorgeous girl and he is man! He tought he would be able to only see that side of her,wich he liked but,this version of song hye kyo,is so hearth warming.Not to mention so cute and lovely.She is just like every normal girl,that have problems with writing he book and with computers.He can't wait but learn more of her other sides. For now he just want to enjoy as they slowly come to realize,infront of his eyes.
 
 
"I see."He shook his head.
 
 
"How bad this computer...wait,it seems quite old tought"He touch the computer a bit and ask her.
 
 
"For how long did you use it"
 
 
"10 years"He almost lost balance.
 
 
"Of course,he already passed to it's time.You should have bought a new one"She stopped for a while as she looked at the computer,and her eyes made a comical turn as she squinted her eyes to look at the compute.
 
 
"TZK,TZK,TZK,TZK,TZK"She shook a bit her head and squinted her eyes.
 
 
"We promised that destinate day at the electronic shop to never separate from each other but look here.Sigh,number A,i am so disappointed in you.Leaving before me"The she quickly switched to look at me.
 
 
"It was cheap and i needed to save money,since he kept on going for ten years,even if it gave me some problems i decided to keep it"She said simply.Song jong ki couldn't hold it in any longer.It was just to funny,it was entertaining to watch her antics.
 
 
"Ya...what are you laughing at?"
 
 
"AHAHAHAH"
 
 
"Ya..."Not stopping his laughter,she couldn't accept his sudden laugh at her misfortune.
 
 
"Do you want a beating from me?"He apologized,but the image of just now was just too much to handle.She smiled,but her smile became like that of a little evil.She show her fist to him.
 
 
"Do you want to taste this fist of mine?"
 
 
"...AHAHAHAHAHA"What?She was trying to scare him but it was no use,it just gave fuel to his uncontrollable laughter.
 
 
"Ya!..."She run after him and he of course run.
 
 
"I am gonna get you for real!...Why are you laughing"She just had no idea of what was there so funny in what she did.But his laughter was contagous and so even song hye kyo caugh his laughing disease.
 
 
At some point they both fell on the ground exausted by running all around the room like little kids.
 
 
"Shame on you,song jong ki...old ladies like me have no more stamina"She panted in between.Song jong ki looked at her panting as well.
 
 
"Ya...what am i child to you?"She returned the gaze she received from him and she smiled a bit.
 
 
"Crae...just a bit"This notion he didn't really like it,so he took the liberty to hop on top of her,resting both of his hands to either sides of her body,entrapping her.Song hye kyo first looked at his strong arms and then at his body on top of hers.Song jong ki didn't lean his body complitely on her but left some space,something wich she was grateful.The situation was already daring and if he did really get too closer then she would feel really like becoming crazy.Albeit,the truth was that he was still way too close and her heart surely isn't able to handle everything.
 
 
"Our age difference,isn't all that far.You know that too"After he said those words she was like hipnotized,there was no words that came right away.But when she really tought of something to say.Song jong ki shut with a kiss.She was a bit startled at first and wanted to break free,but song jong ki gently held her moving hands,to stop her from moving.After a bit of not so convincing protest she gave in and slowly kissed him bac Her fingers intertwined with his and they enjoyed their time like that for a good 20 minutes of sweet kisses and teasing.Till now it's still a mistery how in that position they didn't go any further.But that's something for later on.
 
 
Time to go to bed. Now the problem is where should song jong ki sleep?
 
 
Song jong ki went right into her bedroom and bend down so he can quickly enter the bed.But Song hye kyo wasn't of the same opinion.
I mean who told him to sleep in my bed?!
 
 
"Ya...where are you going?"
 
 
"To sleep.In your bed of course"He said simply why song hye kyo crossed her arms and with a cool expression and her eyebrow twitching said.
 
 
"...Who gave you the permission?"
 
 
"O well,we already slept together,so i tought it was implied already for me to sleep here"Of course,it's not like she didn't think of that.Song hye kyo find herself concious of him every time,as the time passes it became just too unbelivable,that's the real issue.Song hye kyo can't keep up with Song jong ki's stare.She was so determined and wanted to be with him when he was a ghost,suffered,because she couldn't feel his touch.But now.Now that she could easly reach out to him,she is...scared to go all the way?She have never been in a relationship,that's why song hye kyo find it difficult to open up to him.Song hye kyo squint his eyes as he study her body language and eyes.
 
 
"Hye kyo...when i was a ghost you where more proactive than now with me.You didn't mind when we shared a bed?"
 
 
"That was differen"She retaliate but he asked crossing his arms.
 
 
"What's so different?"
 
 
"You where a ghost...for god sake you where strasparent"She mimiked with her hands.While she couldn't keep her cool song jong ki was the exact opposite,he was calm and his tone was calmer than hers too,so much that she tought,how can he be so calm in such a situation?!
 
 
"What was so different?It was always me.Only me" Just one sentence and it rendered her speachless.How can she not know it.She calmed down a bit.
 
 
"It' because it's you"Song jong ki smiled and pulled her to where he is,now she is in front of him,while he say sown and she was still standing.One looking up the other looking down,their hands tight holding each other.
 
 
"What are you worried about?I really don't want to take over your body,i swear"He joked.
 
 
"You wish"She retorted calmly and he answer with a small laugh,o she like his smile so much.Something that she was never able to look away from.
 
 
"But look"He tap on the bed."This is your bed"Then point at himself"I am also yours" She laughed a bit and he followed suit.
 
 
"As i said i won't take your body"He grin"Because i have miy own body"She smiled and covered his face with her hand,smiling,he bed down backward just a bit as he laughed and taken her wrist so he could get her hand off of his face.When her hand was finally away from his face he then said.
 
 
"I know what you are afraid of.But i won't do anything really"Earing that made her embarrassed,she squinted her eyes a bit and looked away,trying to hide her true toughts.She doesn't want to admit that what he said was the trut,but she also didn't say anything,not denying it either.Sometimes she seemed just like a child seriously even tought she grew up all too soon.In some aspects she is as inexpirienced and a young girl at her first love expirience.Thinking of that,song jong ki had a question to ask but he decided to ask it in a later moment,for now his only problem is how to convince her to sleep on the same bed,song jong ki has the sensation that his talk is working.For once he is grateful for those years he was forced to study how to speak in front of his classmate by his seniors,all because they tought he was a charming,but too timid,and girls flocked all over.It was their strange ideas,that they wanted for him to become good in talking so that whenever one of the school representatives ditched schools he wold had to take their place and solve their problems,most of all with girls,since they knew that he was a good guy and hated seeing crying girls, they just gave him the hot potatoe to him, so that in a fit of sconfort the girls would follow him instead,and they would be free,to go and chase other girls.Poor Song jong ki.He was just a first year and he unfortunately was noticed by those hyungs and dragged him over for that. Sigh,how he hated those people,he just wanted to be left in peace but it didnt go that way.But for once,just for once,at that right moment,he swore to himself,that if he convince he then he would certainly erease all the bad things they let him suffer before.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Cmon...at least sit down..."She scratched her head,and finally decided to let everything go to the back of her head.Worry too much is giving her a head ache.She was never the type to be like this,she is a tought girl,people said a bit boysh too.
 
 
"Fine...who cares,i can just think you are still a ghost"She wispered.
 
 
"Hu?"
 
 
"No,nothing"She said as she layed down,beside him.Song jong ki turned around and made a victory sound,after that he quivly turned to normal and layed down beside her. Song jong ki turned to look her way while she was looking at the ceiling.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."Why?...just why is he looking at me without saying anything,she think to herself,a bit annoyed she ask.
 
 
"Why are you looking at me that that?...without saying a word?"His answer came sooner than she tought it would.
 
 
"Because you are really pretty."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Prettier than any other girl i have ever saw."
 
 
"O please.There are plenty of girls more beautiful than me"She rebutted,but he denied firmly.
 
 
"Not even actresses or the likes are as beautiful as you.Cincia.I swear"He raise a little his hand,showing that what he said was for real.As she looked at his gesture she smiled.
 
 
"Tsk.You know how to talk to a girl"Of course as said above,he knows how to talk to girls,but with her is a bit different,he need to be careful with his words or she would send him flying with a super kick.So he better hide this fact,the less she know he talks to girls pretty well the better,girls tend to be jealous and she is no exception.Tought he is happy to see her gealous,there is a limit to everything,that said he skillfully avoid the subject.
 
 
"Aigo,i am not good at all,really i am no good.By the way"
 
 
"Hu?"Song jong ki wanted to ask her a few questions all the same.
 
 
"Di you..."At the time he came out of his tought of what and what to not say,song jong ki realized that she...fell asleep,leaving him there anging for an answer to his unspoken question.
 
 
"O well"He smile and carress her exquisite face.As he look at her,he decided not to wake her up,in the end it was a really long day.He have no idea of what she did from morning to when she came home,he doesn't even have the slightest idea of what she did to make him have a solid apperance all he know is that she used some kind of magic or something using as vessel her blood.And no matter what kind of thing her blood really is,when a person loose too much blood then is no good.He still remember how much she was suffering all along today.She is a girl that is sincere to a fault.She had nothing to hold back in the past,and now more than ever,when it came to him song hye kyo was always sincere towards his and their situation,but of course she has her secrets,just like everyone does.Nowing that she really need to sleep,song jong ki pulled her into his embrace,her face against his chest and song hye kyo unconciously settled herself to a better position inside his arms.She smiled.
 
 
"Look who is miling here"He smiled at her and then wispered"Dream of me arasso?"
 
 
That night,for the first time song hye lyo was able to dream a peacful and happy dream that unfortnately she forgot when she woke up the next day.
 
 
.............................
 
 
DIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDDIDIIDDIIDDIIDDIDI
 
 
"MMM"Song hye kyo isn't someone who sleep well so she easily wake up when she ear the slightest noise and the sound of thedoor bell is the noise that is waking her up at that moment.
 
 
"Aish..."She open her eyes and she song jong ki that is holding her in his arms.At first Song hye kyo was shoked but then she softened and remained there looking at his face.An endless grin appeared on her face as she traced the curly hair of Song jong ki while he was sleeping.
 
 
didididdididdi
 
 
"In all that she still,forgot to go down and open the door,instead she traced his cheek and then his lips,she smiled again but another round of noise ruined her happy moment.
 
 
"Aish...i am coming...isshi"She said wispering.She sight in knowing that her moment with him has ended so she slowly decided to get up but...
 
 
"Don't go"She was pulled back in his arms.
 
 
"Jong ki"She was startled and looked back at him.He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.
 
 
"Don't go.Keep doing what you where doing"
 
 
"Where you...awake?"She became as red as a tomatoe.
 
 
"Crae."
 
 
"You-"He suddenly kissed her,then as he stopped she gave in easily and kissed him back.They romantic moments stopped again by a TTUTUTUTTU sound someone this time was using fists.
 
 
"Aish,i need to go"He nodded in resignation just like her.They both get up from her bed and as she come down the stairs she hear a voice too.
 
 
"YA!SONG HYE KYO!UNGRATEFUL BRAT!"
 
 
"hU?"She stop all of a sudden
 
 
"Omo!"Then she look back at song jong ki,he did catch up at all with her worried stare.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"She is my friend!The one you saw at the hospital!"She wispered and song jong ki tought for awhile,then the image of a girl saying that she will marry song hye kyo came to his mind,sudden realization of an enemy.
 
 
"GASP!"He remembered,even if she is a girl she is till an enemy.
 
 
"I remember"
 
 
"What should i do?"She looked around in panic,her phone started to ring at the same and it's her again."OCCIOJO?hIDE!...HIDE AND-"But as she was thinking Song jong ki was already at the door,she run to him stopping his hand.
 
 
"What are you doing?"
 
 
"Opening the door"He answered smiling,not knowing the reason why he is being so determined
 
 
"O,finally you opened the door!What whre you d-"The girl from that time was before them,and after she saw Song jong ki she was rendered speachless,her key and everything she had in her hand fell down on the ground.
 
 
"Who are you?"
 
 
"Me?"He smiled and answered happily"I am her boyfriend"He grabbed her hand and swayed it right and left.The red girl looked at the scene incredulous.
 
 
"I can't belive it"She looked down at Song hye kyo.
 
 
"Kyo dear...is what he said true?"Song hye kyo inted an embarrassed smiled and nodded.
 
 
A few moments later.Song hye kyo went to the kitchen to get some snack and looked at the back of her friend and sighed.
 
 
"What is gonna happen now?"Meanwhile SOng jong ki was having a staring battle with Song hye kyo's best friend.She scrossed her arms.And asked.
 
 
"What's your name?"
 
 
"My name is Song jong ki.What about you?What's your name?"He asked smiling.
 
 
"Ji-yeon..."Song jong ki is sincere as his girlfriend and as much direct as her.
 
 
"Can i ask something?Hoping not to met your ire"
 
 
"...i won't"
 
 
"You are not the type...to hinder her from having a relationship right?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Sigh"Song hye kyo leaned on the kitched watching the show unfoldying before her eyes.No way that she will ever go between them,if she make a bad enter then she is doomed,Ji-yeon is a caring and kind hearted girl,but when it comes to her it all goes to waste,she goes mad if she think that someone is treating her in a bad way.So,she decided not make things worse by helping song jong ki.
 
 
"...O no,i am not the type to be always there when you guys are on a date"She said smiling happily.
 
 
"That's good then"He answered laughing together with her,while Song hye kyo shake her hand and start eating the bread that is in the tray that she prepared before hand,since she is hungry.
 
 
"But"The corner of her eyes are showing a light sharp like knife,but song jong ki was prepared for what was coming,whatever it is he will counterattack well,his enemy is a girl.
 
 
"Are you seriously her man?"
 
 
"Absolutely"
 
 
"But i am her promised bride"Song hye kyo choked on her coffe,but they where just too focused on the battle to care for her.
 
 
"Aigo,you are joking,she is absolutely straight"
 
 
"Tsk,i tell you that she is my girl.She will never betray me.So if you really love her.Left her be happy"She was so sure of herself that started to laugh out lound with her beautiful legs crossed elegantly.
 
 
"If it's like that,sorry i snatched her from you.She is in love with me.Biane"He nodded with a satisfied smile,Song jong ki didn't care a little bit.
 
 
"..."She stopped laughing and became serious than looked away from him.
 
 
"Ya,Kyo dear.Are you really ditching me on the altar?"
 
 
"Dear,we didn't even walked on the isle.Biane."Answerd song hye kyo plainly as she drinked a bit of water.Song jong ki wanted to laugh a bit.
 
 
"Aigo..."She look at him"He is no fun...she can go back to me every time you know?"
 
 
"Not permitted,sorry"He answered soon after at that she shake her head,while song hye kyo smiled.
 
 
"Ya!...this man is out of the world...usually either they run or want a "
 
 
"Well,we usually give in to their request right?Dear?"Answered Song hye kyo with a small smile,as if it was the most normal thing to say,not even a bit of embarrassment!
 
 
"Crae."Ji-yeon smiled widely while looking at Song jong ki.Song hye kyo nod and she finished the second glass of water,but song jong ki suddenly lost his calmness.
 
 
"A ?"He didn't like that term,he wanted an explanation.Ji-yeon noticed his reaction and found it funny other that made he understand that he really care for her,but most of all found an opening for a teasing.
 
 
"Kyo"
 
 
"Wae?"
 
 
"The poor guys is worried about our "Song hye kyo looked back at the worried song jong ki, at first she was surprised but then started to laugh.
 
 
"Wae?Ww did nothing wrong right?."
 
 
"What?!"He got up suddenly.
 
 
"A kick from me,a punch from her and a hit toward the wall,3.A "Song jong ki remained there for a few seconds and then...sat back on the couch.
 
 
"Aish"He said touching his forehead.While the two girls laughed.After that Song hye kyo decided that it was a good time to finally bring the breakfast.
 
 
"So when did you two started dating?"
 
 
"A week?"Answered Song jong ki at that Song hye kyo said nothing.
 
 
"Cough.So why did you make all that fuss right in the morning?"
 
 
"Hu?FUss?...O!"Ji-yeon,get up all of a sudden and start to panick.
 
 
"Ottoke!?"She looked at Song hye kyo.But she was a bit reluctant,usually when she is so exagerated is all just an act,so ong hye kyo,who was just about to get up,stop on her track and instead make a step back.
 
 
"..."She look at Ji-yeon suspiciously.
 
 
"Don't look at me like that please.I am serious"
 
 
"...Sigh,fine.What is going on?"I need your help"
 
 
"For what?"
 
 
"You know that your are apopular Horror writer do you?"
 
 
"...am i?"Song hye kyo was a bit happy ,of course she is,in the end it means that all of her energy she spent on her books payed off.
 
 
"Crae...so...won't you come for a bit and help me?"
 
 
"Do what?"
 
 
"o damn...a house welcome party."
 
 
"...Who?"
 
 
"I have a new tenant."
 
 
"Sigh...fine...arasso...when is he coming?"
 
 
"Tomorrow evening..."
 
 
"Fine...then tomorrow morning we can prepare everything."
 
 
"Thanks dear!can't you come now?Now is always better-"
 
 
 
"I am sorry dear...i have something to do right now"
 
 
"To do?Now?"Song hye kyo nod and Ji-yeon look at song jong ki.
 
 
"Arasso...then i will go then"After Ji-yeon agreed to leave for the moment,she turned around for just a bit and looked at song jing ki.
 
 
"By the way.I am still in love with her better watch yourself i may snatch her away.
 
 
"No way for you to do so,if i am here."He smiled.
 
 
"Tsk...really no fun.By Kyo"She kissed her cheek and then left.Outside, after the door closed,Ji-yeon said whispering.
 
 
"Ayo...my heart,my kyo founf love finally..."She smiled a bit a pologetycally as she looked at the door."Poor my goon yoo..."After saying that she left.
 
 
.....
 
 
Back into Song hye kyo's house.
 
 
"Aigo,i tought she would be staying here more."
 
 
"By the way,are you peraphs,i mean is she lesbian?"Song hye kyo laughed,showing her beautiful white teeth and those beautiful and delicious lips"Of course not.She is just overly friendly"
 
 
"Tsk...i swear,that girl is a devil.I almost died twice when i heard that you two where a lesbian couple ready to get married"Song hye kyo still remember that time,his faces and how adorable he was,while desperately asking her if she really was a lesbian.
 
 
"I am not a lesbian"She said and then she cupped Song jong ki's face,into her two small hands.She kissed him a bit,then she smiled.
 
 
"You said it.I am not for girls"He looked at her,in a manly way,more precicely he was looking at her lips,this time he touch one of her cheeks instead and then look her in the eyes.
 
 
"Crae.You are only for me"He said slowly in a low and manly voice,not hiding his desire for her.After that he kiss her passionately,Song hye kyo put one of her hand on his shoulder as she kiss him deeply as well.After kissing each other for like 20 minutes more or less.As she learned to kiss better.He smiled at her.
 
 
"You kiss better now"He said,giving her a peck on the lips,she smiled and said nothing giving kissing his a bit more,of course Song jong ki was so happy he felt like,he could stay like this with her forever withouth being tired one bit.At one point song hye kyo came to a stop,as she looked at her watch.
 
 
"Ok.Let's stop for now...let's get changed,we need to buy you something good"
 
 
................................
 
 
Song hye kyo and Song jong ki finally closed the door and went out.The both of them held hands.Deep in their hearts this was complete bless,because it was the first time they went out as a couple and also it was the first time that Song hye kyo didn't wear her hood.Even tought she usually wear dark colors,not once did she miss her hood from her head,but this time Song jong ki insisted.
 
 
FLASHBLAK
 
 
"Put this down"
 
 
"No!I can't!I don't want to"
 
 
"Ya,even tought i know that you don't feel comfortable,outside is such a beautiful and sunny day.Why do you wanna wear a hood?"
 
 
"Because the sun annoy me"She said coldly.Song hye kyo and her hood is a must,never did she left her house showing complelty her face.
 
 
"Take it down,right now"
 
 
"I.said.no"
 
 
Few momments later...
 
 
And the winner is...! SONG JONG KI!
 
 
""Said song hye kyo as she let herself be throw out by him,the one who won the battle was instead happy because she lost.
 
 
"Aren't you happy?"Song hye kyo look as a ghost with an eye pending from its face and its head was pending on one side.The ghost passed right before her eyes and she couldn't avoid it even if she wanted.So with her annoyed face she answered,his happy question.
 
 
"O.Yea.I am overfloying..."She then use her hand to put down her hood as she usual does,bt she forgot that she have no more hood that she can hide with.In this realization she swear once again.
 
 
"!Damn it"Suddenly she find herself enveloped in Song jong ki's embrace,something that she didn't see coming.
 
 
"Don't worry i am here.You just need to see me and nothing else.When you do,i will hug you just like this."Song hye kyo didn't think about it.
 
 
"You see them?"
 
 
"I still do"
 
 
"Right"At that she just pushed aside ghosts talk and hugged him back.
 
 
"Then,i think i will stay like this for a long time"He couldn't contain his happiness and so he hugged her more tightly,maybe too much.
 
 
"There you go boy!"
 
 
"Ya!I hate people that shows such int with each other..."A grin in the woman face "But you two are good looking so it's ok"
 
 
"Arasso...it's alright"Song hye kyo wanted to die there on the spost.
 
 
"Did you hear them?"She didn't answer and pushed him away and then started to run.
 
 
"How embarrassing!"She whispered to herself.
 
 
"Ya!wait for me!"He smiled and run after her.In the side lines,someone was watching the happy couple.
 
 
.....................
 
 
"Here this is a good place"Song hye kyo may wear things always too dark,but are branded clothes that she wear.The place that she goes to for hersef sell clothes for men all the same.Of course she decided than Song jong ki need a well renowed wadrobe meaning a lot of clothes.
 
 
"Here.God morning"
 
 
"O good morning Song hye kiyo sshi,how may i help you?"
 
 
"Please some clothes for him"
 
 
"Sure this way"They both follow her.Song hye kyo noticed the girl staring at song jong ki with a smile on her face,while he just looked around the store not noticing the woman stare,at that momentSong hye kyo felt a rush of jealousy raise from herself,that she in a fit decided to hold his harm and intertwing their finger all the same,gaining Song jong ki's attention and the smile on the girl disappeared in an istant.
 
 
"Aigo.What is it my lovely kyo"He kissed her and Song hye kyo felt like she won a battle.But the war was not over,the girls on the street to and every other girl,stared at him fixated like no tomorrow.Of course Song hye kyo had no idea that her apperance was just as eye catching as song jong ki's curly hair and handsome appearnce is.IN other words they just aren't a normal couple.People think that they are made for each other,no complain.,
 
 
Sorry for the wait,hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as i enjoyed in writing it. Sweet dreams my dear readers.