Their mistery.

Our unexpected love
Chapter 11
 
 
While two of them welcome this happy surprise,someone is on the move.
 
 
"Sir...i am sorry-"The man talking got hit by some kind of strange power as the man he called with respect was almost suffocating him.
 
 
"You...are usless...i already feel some kind of power growing,it was used...i almost found it"His eyes where looking at the wall in front of him as tought he was seeing trought it,searching with powerful and angry eyes.A bit alienated and moving his neck as if he was getting ready for something
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
°NGHFGHFH1..."Finally the boy fell to the ground with eyes almost out of his orbit blood out of his mouth finally to hear a crack sound come out of the dead body and his neck tilted to one side,tongue out of his mouth.A promising young boy broken by a man who didnàt even look back at him,the man just entered a colored door that appeared trought the wall.
 
 
At that time.
 
 
Song hye kyo is feeling something strange.Noting the change in the aura around her place and the barrier that was almost nonexistent after her lost energy,she was unsure.
 
 
"What is is going on?...Who is it?"Her eyes on alert and fear as she feel at every second how some strong power intrude in her home.For the first time,she felt a kind of feeling she didn't before.
 
 
"Not good!"As the last and more powerful of her barrier got almost broken,she quickly moved, bringing jong ki with her.
 
 
"Follow me"She wispered and he followed suit in her steps.
 
 
"What is going on?"
 
 
"SHHH!"She tried to shut him.As suspicions raised in her mind.Someone,is following her...but who?
 
 
SWOSHH
 
 
Feelings of panick rushed under her shirt and he could finally feel someone presence in there.It was at that time that he felt it,fear,remorse,anger and madness,going into his veins.Song jong ki was able to almost see the person and such feelings she was able to see them all.Even tought she tried to calm him down he wasn't listening.His eyes where terrifying,maybe he knew him and he was only half in the door.When the steps became closer at that time she put herself in front of jong ki's eyes,he frowned,wanting for her to step aside.
 
 
"Seriously you"Not having another choice she took all her pride away and kissed him,song jong as in a trace was still holding onto her arm really strong,so strong she felt pain,later on she would see some bruises on her arms,but she wouldn't back down and deepened the kiss,it was right then and there that he slowly regained composure and she took the chance to put a bracelet on him,something she quickly made with her clean blood,pearl of red came out from her finger as she held his waist,those pearl where engraved into it with her own fingers.It was hurting him so much but she was in pain all the same,still the one hurting the most was surely Song jong ki,since she was deepening each pearl till they where complitely absorbed in his body.He looked at her,with bathed breath and pain all over his face,she didn't let him leave after finishing with the pearl bracelet she intertwined her fingers with his as the pain he felt was strong her kiss made it sweeter and he kissed her back in his own way as sweat dropped down of his head.When she felt the ritual was over she finally let him go and then looked behind her.
 
 
Song jong ki was covered by her body but she saw the man.Surely creepy with the strongest gaze,full of bad intentions.She could feel the smell of blood and death coming from him,clothes completly black,she felt dizzy and scared,but she dared not to move,least he noticed movements all the better,song hye kyo wasnàt stupid.The wind coming from the open window beside them made the person turn around and she was almost cought,that her heart almost left her body,but what was good is that she was able to see his face.Her brain moved quickly and tryed to think of what to do or what he wanted.The pearl?Or what? was he searching for me? He was about to enter where she held all of her magical tools,she freeked out,no way she would made her important tools bee seen,not when someone like him is trying to see it,but then some kind of scream came from outside.He still looked at their direction,like he was seeing her,she started to get scared really,such a bad kind of feelings.That Song hye kyo started to tremble,but still her eyes didn't move from his direction,frowing and full of her determination not to let herself become weak.Song jong ki who was still in a drowsy state but when he realized and saw her reactions,the only thing he could do,was hugging her in a protective way.Her face against his chest,she didn't expect this from him,it's as if the roles where reversed.She wanted to tell him not to act like an hero,when he barely could stand in front of her.But Song jong ki felt like a mary sue,why should he be protected all the time by her?It need to stop now,He have to protect her from now on.
 
 
She wanted to say something but he hushed her,song jong ki was completly different from before and song hye kyo felt unconfortable,because no one ever protected her like this.She was the only to always protect him and now it all went wrong.Her pride didn't allow it at all,she wanted to protest but she couldn't make any noise in that situation.But his heart that was beating fast so fast it seemed music.She couldn't help but think"what is he feeling at the moment?"She got her answer or maybe not,maybe was only him being afraid,that his heart was beating so fast,or maybe it was because of her.
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAA"Something got all of our attention and other people voices and screams,when the man was only one step from us he left,vanished into nothing.
 
 
"Pant,pant,pant"Whe poth panted for hair.As he let me go we both fell to the ground,but i seriously felt orrible,it was a day i really don't want to expirience again.
 
 
"What a of a day,everything is just !"She look at her tremblng hands and frown,she is so mad at herself for being so weak,such a shame all in one few moments.Song jong ki looked at her and couldn't forget what she did.Song hye kyo was quite daring today but had also an iron will even tought she was scared like this.When he saw that man,song jong ki felt something unexplainable,he was scared of himself in those short minutes,if it wasnàt for her no one knows what he would have done.As he looked at song hye kyo,he asked.
 
 
"What was that thing that you did to me?"
 
 
"Hu?"She looked at him like she didnàt know what he was talking about,as she was more worried to worry about other things.he found this kind of her quite funny.
 
 
He asked again while looking at the braceled engraved in his skin."I mean this"He point it with his index finger and she followed with her eyes.
 
 
"Aaa,nothing much,i just took a gamble,it should be the beeest protection since itàs made from my blood,no worries"She smiled,at worst you would have turned a ghost again"She dismissed it as if it was nothing and just waved her arm.It was obviously a joke.
 
 
"What?You little!..."Then he remembered and started to look at her."You talk as if you donàt care if i turn a ghost once again but i wonder who it was that was desperate thinking i would disappear."She froze and her ear started to get red"Cough...it was just because i felt guilty,thatàs all"She get up,all she want to do is run away from that situation,he follow suit and keep on teasing her"I wonder,if it's only that,i mean,i still remember the passionate kiss you gave me"She run faster out the room heading to the kitchen and bring her two hands to cover her ears.
 
 
"Shut it!Itàs not true!I never did that!"He smirk and block her between himself and the wall.Going dangerously close to her he wisper."Sch a passionate kiss you gave me just a while ago."
 
 
"It was only because you became like that!"
 
 
"But there where more appropriate ways isn't that so?He take one of her hand and bring it near his mouth then say"Usually people use their hands to shut someone...like this"Her eyes wide open as she see the whole scene,song jong ki bringing her parl near his lips.Her skin against something warm and soft,her heart was beating like crazy and she started to breath more fast,indicating her state of mind at that moment,and then he kissed her palm,her face seemed to be like a bomb KABOOM! completly red.When he saw her he started to laugh and kissed her softly on her lips,while she was petrified and then hugged her.
 
 
"I want ti know,how a girl who fight death people and deal with staff like blood,and swear like it was the most easiest thing in the world,a girl who seem to be like a gangster is like this,like a kitty when she is with me.Maybe you really a girl after all."Song hye kyo snap out of it and is so unpleased about what he did and said.So she pushed him away.
 
 
"Ya!Stop being like this ok?Kitty?Then you should know that cats can be quite dangerous."
 
 
"Not you"He laughed and followe her.She turned to him a few times and said her piece."You changed so much after becoming human,tsk,i bet you really are a lady killer"
 
 
"Lady killer?"
 
 
"Crae.The first time i saw you,i knew that you where no good"She shook her head.You revealed yourself in the end...it's too hot here!Siish" He laugh looking at her antics.
 
 
"Kyo dear...what was that sound?"
 
 
" stop with that dear will you?!..."After swearing she turned serious and looked at the door.
 
 
"I have no idea...sigh let's go and see...Damn...my barrier is all out,later on i will have to do it all again,more powerful"She went outside and song jong ki went ahead of her.
 
 
"I will go first"
 
 
"You are still not alive,so try to be careful not to get hurt to become the hero arasso?"
 
 
"Let me be one for once.I have a pride and i was not happy while always being protected by you kyo dear"She said nothing and let him do what he wanted,anyway her blood gave him some kind of protection and she knew how hurt he felt for not being able to help her.
 
 
"Fine then,my saviour"She followed him and saw just a few cars parked normally to the side and nothing more out of the ordinary.
 
 
"Boya?Nothing is here?"They look around but nothing could be seen."They want to get inside again,still with doubts going all around their heads.
 
 
"Hi,are you song hye kyo?"At that moment she turn around and see him.
 
 
"Who are you?"She ask.
 
 
"Wo do wan.Don't you remember me?"She frown as he smile charmly at her.
 
 
"Go away little squirky"
 
 
"Aigo...and you are?"
 
 
"Someone you should not know"He look at her"Do you know that guy?"She look back at the guy and with her moking smile,the type that really piss people off she say"Sorry dear,i have never saw you"
 
 
"OW,how hurtful of you we saw each other.Well i better say,i saw you"
 
 
"...Good for you then"She frown as the feeling of power coming from him is making her stand on guard.As she was about to go back inside her house,the next thing he will say would make her turn more serious.
 
 
"I saw you at the temple just awhile ago"He smile all the while saying it,his expression of course said it all.
 
 

Hope you all like itas for the     way jon ki is a human i will explain it later on. Enjoy friends!