Her world

Our unexpected love
 
HELLO EVERYONE! OK,THIS IS A GENRE I ALWAYS WANTED FOR THE TWO OF THEM TO ACT IN,SO PLEASE ENJOY.
 
Not again.
 
 
"Stop pestering me please! just what do you want from me?"
 
 
"you"he smile and i just want to kill him right now!...right...i can't...he is already dead.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
I am looking at the street i am walking on,straight.not even turning around if someone is talking to me,why?...Because the ones that are talking to me aren't human but ghosts.
 
 
"miss"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"miss"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"miss!"
 
 
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!"finally i snapped out,i can't do it anymore,this is too much and once again,i am here talking to a ghost that no one sees making me beome a laughing stock once again in front of people!.
 
 
"i knew you saw me!hey,can't you help me? i am really hungry not to mention i want to see how my husband is doing without me,i bet he is so worried since i am not home,it's been days"
 
 
"no" i look around and start to walk with high speed,coverying my head with my hood.
 
 
"look at that girl!she is so beautiful yet she is touched in the head,tsk,tsk,tsk,what a waste."i can ear you guys you know!
 
 
"o please,just help me this once...you can even make use your body-"i look suddenly at the ghost that is making an innocent face and i wisper.
 
 
"follow me right now"i run towards a near by small park,it's not used and i usually bring ghost there,because there usually is no one around.
 
 
"what's this place?"the ghost look around.
 
 
"omo,aren't you scared? here no one pass by,what if you where followed by some bad people?
 
 
I greet my teeth"the most bad things for me are ghosts."i muble to myself as i look at the ghost in front of me.
 
 
"listen carefully,i am not going to do anything for you"
 
 
"wae?!i am desperate and you are the first person i could talk to! can't you be a good person and help the weak?"
 
 
"hell no! my body is my alone,you don't even think of doing such a thing as asking me again for favors arasso?"
 
 
"but i just want to know how he is?"
 
 
"sigh,ok want to know?"the ghost look at me and nod franatically not knowing what is going to happen right about now.
 
 
"he is cheating on you"
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"is cheating!why do you think you can't find anyone searching for you?after so many days?judjing from your blue colored aura it seems like you died at least a few days ago.Why was there no news on the tv or the media?because he didn't say anything to the police,he isn't searching for you!"the ghost shake her head,tears of blood fall from her eyes,song hye kyo's brown twitch a little,it's always like this.
 
 
"well that's only a theory,so calm down"she sigh,but the ghost is beside herself with rage.
 
 
"You stupid human girl!why are you like this?you spoke as if you had proof! damn you! why did you do this?!"
 
 
"because i am mad! spread the voice to your damn friends not to come to me or else the next time i am gonna make one of you explode one of these days! and calm down you idiot!"
 
 
"YA!" A strong wind start to come towards me but it's at it's early stage...the ghost is still inexpirienced...i am really so f......mad!just what the heck does she think of doing.I have no choice,i throw at her a small doll made of thick treads intertwined tightly together,only ghosts and people like me can see it since it's made from a special material that repel ghosts.In her case she was about to go on rampage,so i had no choice but to seal her power with it.
 
 
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
 
 
"that little dool will stay with you till you decide to pass in heaven or whatever you deserve to go"
 
 
"ya!i am a good a woman"
 
 
"yea,sure,i don't really care if you are good person or not,anyway,it's stuck to your wrist right now,you won't be able to hurt anyone or become crazy" i smile satisfied.
 
 
"ya!you did it on purpose"
 
 
"sorry,i am still young and i have many things to do,i don't want to deal with you"
 
 
"you damn brat!"she tried to put away the doll that became like a tatoo,engraved on her skin.
 
 
"you can't do anything...now back to buisness.If you want to go to your husband or just pass in the other world i suggest you to go to that person,the name i already put it in the doll,you already know the address since everything is already in your brain,thanks to the doll"
 
 
"what?you just want me to go there?i have no idea where he is,or how he is like?"
 
 
"trust me he is better than me,you will know after you see him,now go and don't bother me anymore"i start to walk away leaving the speachless female ghost behind me.
 
 
"i can't belive it...how can that girl be so idiotic?she have such a good gift,she need to help ghost! why the heck is she so mad! that's her destiny anyway!"
 
 
"i can hear you damn ghost! destiny is mine only to decide! "i mumble to myself.
 
 
"PUF!"finally she left...sigh,gift?what gift.I can see ghost since i was a little child it seems like it's in my blood tought it skipped two genarations and so my parents see me as nothing but a monster, so at an age i could live by myself i left that house,they didn't even care about my well being in the first place. I had sleepless night since i was ten,at first i was scared,so much scared i went to my parents from help,but after they knew about it they tought i had problems,since they didn't think i was really able to see ghosts,but when one day my grandma came,she saw me and understood what was going on.From that time my parents became disgusted and scared of me.While i was growing up i became a bad character,i didn't care anymore about living people,dead people,parents or friends,i just wanted to be alone so that no one would bother me anymore,unfortunately it was never the case.Ghosts kept on coming to me,guys tought i was cute and then approached me with malicious intentions,of course because they tought i would be an easy girl and fall to their feet asking for help if i was bullied or treated me in a bad way,because i wouldn't talk much,meaning they wanted to take advantage of me...but they tought wrong!for exemple this guy...
 
 
"hey pretty girl,you are song hye kyo right?"i was wearing simple clothes,it was going to rain soon so i was wearing my hood trying to go back as fast as i could. Walking by myself after getting out of the university.
 
 
"..."the guy that came looked at me straigh in the eyes with a player-like smile.
 
 
"you are isn't that so?"
 
 
"no i am not,you are mistaken"i ignore him and walk past him but he keep on pestering me,walking beside me.
 
 
"o,please,i know you are i am sure"
 
 
"..."calm dow girl,calm down,if he walk away now i may be able to keep being a normal girl so calm down song hye kyo.
 
 
"you see ghosts right?"shi...!
 
 
"mpfff,dude are you crazy?there is no way somethings like ghosts could exist,now please,let me walk in peace"everything i said was in a sarcastic tone,i hope he goes away as fast as possible.
 
 
"o really?sigh...what a relief"he mumble to himself but i already heard it,tought i really can't care less,so i just walk away again hoping for the idiot to go away without using my secret weapon.
 
 
"o wait for me!"he run to me and put his arms around my back,i look at his body near mine and i can't help but sneer in my heart and then smirk,this idiot.My little smirk is now replaced by an evel smile.
 
 
"you see,what will happen if i am in danger?"
 
 
"of course i will protect you,such a pretty girl...so how about you come with me someplace else?hu?"he put his face near my ear and i smile making him think that he already have me in control.
 
 
"o really?"
 
 
"of course,that goes without saying!so cutie-"
 
 
"even from ghosts?" i look at his face with innocent eyes and he frooze for a few seconds.
 
 
"w-what?"bingo.
 
 
"ghosts,will you protect me from them?"
 
 
"e-sure of course"he keep on smiling,maybe he still didn't understand,he is particularly slow,sigh,time for my secret weapon,"my vicious tonugue!"
 
 
"really?then,how about you do something about that ghost?"i point my finger at his side,he sowly turn around but don't see anything,but i can.
 
 
"hey,there is nothing" he think i am touched in the head and is smiling frivously.
 
 
"well you said you would protect me even from ghosts and beside you is a femal ghost,don't you have nightmares lately?"he get away from me and made a scared expression.
 
 
"hey,tsk,didn't you say there are not ghosts? are you toying with me?"he suddenly change,his scared expression gone,but he starts to become angry at me.
 
 
"well,that's not the point,the real fact is that the girl near you is quite angry are you not going to protect me?she seems mad at me"i look at the ghost with a smile on my face.
 
 
"o wait...she isn't mad at me"i look at him and point the finger to him instead"
 
 
"you know the girl is really angry,she is crying bloody tears" he shudders and became terrified.
 
 
"is she your ex?or someone you played with and then left?aigo...i wonder why she died and is so mad...did you say sweet words and then left her somewhere?suicide?mmm,i don't think so"
 
 
"stop-"he shake his head.
 
 
"but from the way she is dressed...let's see...that's a little girl...omo a high school student"i smile as if i am happy to have answered correctly to a quiz,but the guy is scared to no end,his eyes,wide open.
 
 
"omo,she is touching your neck.Are you not cold? you should be freezing at this moment tought"he brace himself trembling.
 
 
"who are you?!shut up creepy ! it's not fun!"
 
 
"aigo,what bad words"my smile is now gone,my expression grow cold,i finally will use my card,my venomous tongue.
 
 
"from the look of the oor girl,she didn't die in a peaceful way,she is covered in mud and between her legs a ton of blood is flowing,her clothes ripped to one side,eyes full of venegance and madnass,her nail are visibly broken.I can see bruises all over her body...do you think this...is fun?"i watch as the blood reach the ground like water,what did he do? this bastard.
 
 
"what are you talking about you !"
 
 
"you better stop saying such things,most of all...if it's what i am thinking then you better report yourself to the police immediately on your own.The voice you are earing everyday will never stop,instead it will keep on being more louder,your temperature will drop everyday,since it seems like she have no intention of going away from your body,in the end you will just become insane not to mention all the nightmares you will have,well,you already have them right?i wonder since when you don't sleep like a human being".
 
 
"y-y-you how do you,HOW DO YOU KNOW!" he run to me and push me into a corner of the street,shaking my shoulders violently.
 
 
"who are you?!tell me who are you or i would kill you! you know that ?!"
 
 
"kill me? ahahah,there is no way for you to kill me,more importantly the girl want you to die instead,you shouldn't have said that about her,she is quite mad at this moment"he fell he body so cold as if he is and bating in the snow,creepy voices in his head are louder and cleared,his forehead is sweating a lot due to fear,but i...don't care.
 
 
"i can stop her you know?" he look at me with hope and the ghost suddenly look at me with her scary face ,she is releasing her intention to kill as a warning to me.
 
 
"really?!then do it!help me! put this thing away from me!"he scream like a mad man,he is already so desperate.
 
 
"...i could but...i don't want to"i show him a really big smile and the ghost look again at the man.
 
 
"why?!why ,why! i will give you what you want!so help me damn it!"
 
 
"sorry she looked quite angry,also i tend to hold grudges very well,i still remember your words from before also" i look coldly at him my voice freezing cold"why ahould i save you when you didn't spare a glance at the girl?"
 
 
"no,no,no,no,nonooooooooooOOO!!!"he fall down and cover his ears with his two hands.
 
 
"i am sorry,go away !i won't do it again,so go away!"i look at this man,but i have no intention of helping him.
 
 
"listen well"i kneel to go near him and now we are face to face.
 
 
"go to the police and confess everything,say them what you did and where to find the girl's body then maybe,just maybe you have a chance to remain alive,you know ghost hate being alone not able to get a good burial and a memorial, not to mention a good meal on their annyversary."i wisper to his ear.
 
 
"she will be able to leave you alone if you do this...maybe"i get up and leave him there on the ground all alone.
 
 
"p-police!i am..."he is finally calling the police and is saying them everything.
 
 
The next day the first news of the morning talked about the man who went to the police in a state of shock,begging them to find the body and put him in jail,he talked about the victim ghost and what not.The girl body was found in the area,near the principal road,there is a terrain full of trees,he thow the body there.He stalked her for a few days and then finally kidnapped her.She was and tortured for thhree days and night,barely eating till finally he went too far in his play and suffocated the poor little gorl to death,that's how things went no wonder the poor girl didn't leave him alone.
 
 
"don't look at me like that,i didn't do it for you"
 
 
"..."the girl's ghost today is right before my eyes,the devil ghost that she was till yeasterday was nowhere to be found,she was just a simple girl with her uniform on,so pure and calm as if nothing happened,wekk dressed with her uniform and her straight air ,but her trasparent body gave away her real nature "a ghost". I look at her cautiously and then ask.
 
 
"if it's time to go then go what are you waiting for?"
 
 
"thank you..."the girl talked to me,i wasn't surprised.People at this time,when someone is grateful is something to be happy about but i am not,i am not a good hearted person in the first place,in fact i would like for them not come to me at all.I get up to go in the kitchen and take some coffe,i pour it into a cup and bring it in the living room,then i sit on the couch.
 
 
"don't thank me,if he didn't bother me i would not have said anything"i don't even look at her and just drink my coffe.
 
 
"...still,i am thankful to you"
 
 
"...aish,little girl,aren't you too good mannered?.More importantly did you go to your parents?"
 
 
I take a little look at her.She is looking down with a sad face.
 
 
"so you didn't. Listen,if you think i am some sort of Intermediary between ghosts and human you are wrong,but i can tell you a simple way to say what you want to them" i put the cup down and look at a big bowl on top of the table full of little stones of differents colors.
 
 
"how many people do you wish to say goodbye to?"
 
 
"three,no-five people"
 
 
"..."i take five stones and throw them at her.
 
 
"catch them"she was able to grab them all and now is looking at me with a confused expression
 
 
"what are these for?"she ask hesitantly.
 
 
"one stone for each person.Use it when they are asleep,with those you can give them your last hug or what ever you want to do,then you can finally go to heaven..."she smile tenderly at me as tears fall down her eyes,she bow deeply at me and then she finally disappear.
 
 
"finally i am alone again..."i drink my coffe in peace.
 
 
"drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"my phone is ringing.
 
 
"o damn-!"it's that man,the one i always sent ghost to.
 
 
"aigo maybe i should turn off he phone,song hye kyo,i am proud of you,how smart you are ,aigo,i am so smart"i turn off the phone hoping that for the day everything will be just fine and i won't be bothered but...
 
 
"DINDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG" the door bell start to run wild.
 
 
"song hye kyo! open the door"
 
 
"aisshi!damn it"
 
 
"i know you are inside! come out right now!"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"ya!"
 
 
"arasso,arasso,arasso i am coming! aisshi!" i go and open the door slowly.
 
 
"...hi,how are you dear priest?" i ask hesitantly.
 
 
"...you..."he forcefully enter my house.
 
 
"ya!this isn't your house you know?you can't enter whenever you want!"
 
 
"aigo,so you know what private property is,i tought it was a concept you didn't grasp tought,since you always make my house full of ghosts!"
 
 
"aigo,well i am just no good with them,also it's your job no?you are good to talk with ghosts right?"i say trying my best to appease him.
 
 
"what? my job?yea,i should be payed that's how i make a living,but i need alive people to ask me for help not dead people that canìt pay me!the last time you brought me a woman that was cheated by her husband,do you know what an head ache i had?"
 
 
"aigo,what head ache,i used my doll on her she wouldn't run into a rampage"i said proud of myself but he don't agree at all.
 
 
"you little snake! she wouldn't stop crying because she couldn't vent her anger and couldn't even go to the other world! i had to wait for her t calm down the whole night!"
 
 
"want some coffe?"
 
 
"yes thank you-it's not the time for coffe now!are you listening?!"
 
 
"sugar or not?"
 
 
"sugar"
 
 
"how many spoons?"
 
 
"three"
 
 
"ok"
 
 
"....what's this? YA!ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY NOW?!"
 
 
"ya!stop screaming!ai damn it, ok arasso,then use a stronger barrier,anyway the ghost i sent even if you don't care for them the can't create havoc since my seal are restraining them,here the coffe"
 
 
"the problem it's the barrier and anyway even tought you are able to create those little trick you have no way to use the rest of your power,because you aren't able to undergo training now that you are his age,so if you use those barrier on a ghost stronger and more powerful then you won't be able to do anything with it.If you close them the door in the face if i do the same then there is no say in what they can do arasso?"
 
 
"..."this man here is the person who tought me the most of the ghost world.Apparently i could have become a priestess because i have a strong power wothin me,the problem is that now it's as if it's usless since i can't use it at all,the reason?because i didn't train myself properly since i was young,not that i would do it anyway.What i always wanted,was a peaceful life with a loving family and far away from ghosts but i couldn't do it,so in the end i just left home and i started to live alone.I made a iving doing various jobs,i worked my but off,till i finally was able to find a job there would be no need for me to stay in contact with people,meaning a writer,i work from home.I met him when i was doing what i ususally do making angry every ghosts that bother me,to tell the truth it's not like i really cared what would happen to them because my life is ruined since i can see them all,no one saved me so why should i save them? One day tought i was stopped my him who became later on my teacher and my only friend,tought we are a few years a part,he is the only one who gave me warmth and who explained to me what i usuallu do would bring only calamities to me that's why i should stop doing it,but my hunger and sadness,i couldn only do this for them to go away from me and leave me alone.In the end he helped me in that bad situation and gave me a little hope,to at least have someone who have my same problem.
 
 
"priest,why are you doing this job anyway? i hate these things so much u would curse for etenity"
 
 
"when are you going to grow up?sigh...i understand your point of view but...you will see that in the end they are pitiful being in a way or another." i made a smile that can't reach ky eyes.
 
 
"you think so?to me it only bring more than much trouble, thieves,relatives regretting about not having killed their own family...are these people pitiful to you?"i look at his face finally,his expression sad and painfull.
 
 
"down't look at me like that will you?"
 
 
"sigh,song hye kyo i am asking you just one thing?"
 
 
"Speak,priest"
 
 
"are you planning to live your life this way?always closing yourself? open up a little and stop endagering yourself this way"
 
 
"I don't see what's wrong about the way i am living right now"i drink a sip of the warm coffe.
 
 
"you are not living at all"i frown a little.
 
 
"working,eating,sleeping what's there more to do?"
 
 
"find some friend,a boyfriend something"
 
 
"...priest,where is your wife?"i say simply.
 
 
"...you damn brat"
 
 
"see,you don't have it,since you don't say anything.Before telling me to leave how about you give me the exemple and starta family on your own?maybe i will follow right behind"
 
 
"damn girl..."i laugh,it's always fun with him but suddenly his expression changed.
 
 
"listen well,lately ghosts appear more frequently and the ones that appear are quite dangerous so please,be good and help them and if you really can't at least use this powder"
 
 
"what's this?"
 
 
"it's something that can help to make them calm down,from then on you can either sent them to me or listen to what they ask,you can't escape because you already know it won't work on them"
 
 
"what if they ask something erted?"
 
 
"stop saying those things with that expressionless face will you?"
 
 
"it's fun"
 
 
"...you...your jokes aren't fun,songh ye kyo"
 
 
"...aish,so what?"
 
 
"you brat seriously,at least wear this ,it will protect your body.This neclace will protect you"
 
 
"arasso,i won't disscuss your ways..."