Left it Behind - JAENO

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I seemed to really enjoy writing this one! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!~

~<3

Lee Jeno is a very responsible, trust worthy and confident student of ISOPA. Even though he's only 14 teachers gives him a lot of different responsibilities and never fails to complete them. Now he's the student council of his tutor class, with a bright golden badge on his upper chest to show everyone his important role.

His tutor teacher, Mrs.Na is the oldest teacher of his school. And being an art teacher isn't easy. Cleaning the room before leaving for the next day is very important, since tomorrow everything will be used again.

But for goodness sake, Mrs.Na is too ancient to clean up after all the art classes. She can barely bend down for long and moves slower than a itty-bitty snail.

That's where Jeno comes in. One of his most important duties are making sure the Art lab is neat and tidy before leaving the school building. He never minded the job, usually a few dirty pots needed to be washed up before getting stored in the cupboards.

Well, not today.

It was an hour after the school bell rang, signaling students that it was the end of the long and tiring lessons. Jeno walked out of the science pod and headed up stairs, needing to check up on his tutor classroom, also know as the art room.

Whenever anyone comes in the room, they would see a few Picaso remakes on the peachy walls, a few art projects in the back made by GCSE students and a big brown table for the teacher. On the left side of the room cupboards reached from one side to the other, and five tables filled the middle of the space with six chairs each.

Jeno's eyes lingered back to the very corner of the room, spotting a very messy table. He briskly walked to the certain seat and shake his head in disapointment. The place was covered in smudges of paint, formed by the paintbrush that was rolling off the table. A paint pot was left behind with all the colours inside mixed together with the water, making it seem all gooey. A very colourful paint palette was turned completely upside down, making the paint cover the polished stool.

His eyes lit with disappointment, how can someone leave such an unforgivable mess! Everyone knew that Mrs.Na was getting a lot older, but this student thought it would be responsible enough to leave such a huge disaster behind, how cruel!

Sighing once more, Jeno started to clear up the mess. Putting the palette, pot and brush in the sink and washed them. Wiping the table and picking up the work. He threw it to the back corner, not really caring what it was.

The art work seemed a little weird for his taste.

Yet, he thought the mess would never happen again, but oh boy what was he thinking? It carried on for weeks and weeks on every Thursday and sometimes on Sundays, seeming unstoppable. He wanted to report it to Mrs.Na but something just stops him form informing the Art teacher.

Looking at mess again he gritted his teeth. He was never curious about the artist that had painted it, until he saw the work was nearing to being complete.

Jeno looked at the clock it was five 'till four. Great. He told himself. Collecting all his revision sheets, he stuffed them all into his big folder. He cleared the table, tidying up his pens and pencils as well as cut pieces of paper, throwing them all in the trash bin. After cleaning the empty English class, he packed his bag and walked out.

Ever since English period, his class was reading David Almonds 'Skellig' he had been questioning himself the same thing as Michael, what are shoulder blades for? Maybe we had wings. As babies we flew from heaven to our mothers stomach. The wings are then taken away until the day we die.

'Wings'. It reminded him of the art work that was left in the art room. He rushed upstairs and into the lab.

Surprisingly, it was clean. Yes, no paint brushes rolling off the table, no pot and palates left with paint-nothing. The corner was as neat as a pin.

Jeno moved slowly to the back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter