Babysit - MARKHYUCK

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This was quite a rush one since I had exams on the week of writing this shot. I'm trying to post all the ones I had posted in WATTPAD, but I'm trying not to rush! Hope you'll enjoy this one~~

~<3

"Hello, is this Mrs.Lee?" Said Donghyuck, a 14 year old boy looking for a job. Yes, a job. Why? Since his parents allowance wasn't enough for him to get a new pair of trainers they offered him a babysitting job after school on Fridays. And again yes, he agreed.

"Thank you, see you later!" The tanned male ended the call, cheering to himself silently. His silky brown hair sparkled as his chocolate brown eyes shine with happiness.

He grinned at himself, he was desperate for a new set of trainers. His old one broke into two the other day, which really pissed him off.

Turning on his phone he made reminder to himself, tomorrow was his first day of babysitting at the Lee residence.

Fiddling with his jacket, Donghyuck was very nervous. He was good with kids, but was the kid going to like him? Well, he wasn't sure.

He stood in front of house. The garden looked like a fantasy, filled with the beauty of nature. Two trees stood beside the path towards the door, like guards welcoming guests. Small roses grew on the back wall, making it all look pretty.

An elder looking man opened the big front door. "Well hello there, you must be Lee Donghyuck." He greeted, flashing a very friendly smile.

Dinghyuck lightly giggled."Yes I am. You must be Mr.Lee." he joked a little.

The tall man chuckled."Please come in, Eunkhyung will be happy to meet you."

Mr.Lee stepped to the side, welcoming him inside. Donghyuck looked around him, the place looked so casual. It wasnt as warm as his own home, but wasn't cold either. The space was huge, compared to his backyard.

A little boy sat in front of the enormous TV screen, he assumed it was Lee Eunkhyung, the boy he was going to look after for 3 hours.

A well aged women then came rushing down the stairs, wearing the most formal clothes he had ever seen. "Hello Donghyuck, thank you soon much for taking the job!" She smiled, thanking him again and again.

"It's not really a big deal." He said, rubbing his nape nervously.

"Just remember that Eunkhyung needs to do a bit of reading at 5 and have a bath afterwards. Between now and later you can entertain him, just play with him and keep him busy. Call me if you need anything. His older brother should come home before us, and we should be home before 7. You're also welcome to use the kitchen in case you two need a little snack." She cleared, walking back and forth from the kitchen, shouting now and then to make sure Donghyuck can hear her.

"Yes Mrs.Lee, I'll be sure to remember all that." He assured.

"Once again thank you Donghyuck, see you two later." She said, waving at the two boys. Before compeletly dissapearing she called out Eunkhyung's name. "Dear, mommy needs a kiss before she goes!" She chuckled.

Eunkhyung stood up from the coach and skipped to his mother, smooching her cheek lovingly.

"Remember to listen to Donghyuck hyung okay? And be a good boy, promise?" His mother cleared, looking into her eyes sweetly. Eunkyung nodded innocently.

The Lees' bidded their last goodbye before the husband clinged his arm over his wife, pulling her into the car.

When the door closed, the two boys stood silently. Donghyuck smiled lightly at Eunkyung.

"Hello, you must be Eunkhyung." He observed the kid. He looked foriegn but Korean at the same time. He had a very pouty frown of his face, scrunching with disspontment.

"So what do you wanna do?"

Eunkhyung didn't answer and just walked back to the TV room.

"Ugh, so much on the first day." He groaned silently. Donghyuck followed the younger, looks like the kid doesn't like him, so far.

"Eunkhyung, you shouldn't be watching TV all the time. Let's do something else."

Eunkhyung just glared at him and stood up from the coach. "I'm not Eunkhyung, I'm Eric!" He wailed before brisking out of the room.

Eric? Donghyuck asked himself. Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter