At Sunflower Garden - DOJAE

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He had always liked his Mather's job. Taking care of a place like 'Sunflower Garden' was fun, helpful and worth it. Doyoung never minded lending a helping hand for his mom, especially looking after the little munchkins of the place.

Working at Sunflower Garden wasn't always his mothers dream job, but it was one of her wishes for young children to smile and laugh. Even though her husband owns a very successful company, she still believe that women should also work.

Doyoung looked at the garden, the mini stage was set up again. Plastic chairs were placed in rows just like the seats in those big stadiums, all lined up behind one another. Every Sunday Doyung's dad would set up their back garden like that, so the kids can have their weekly 'Showcase'. The children of Sunflower Garden would sing and dance to songs, or perform a play and maybe even put on their own comedy act. He had never ever missed this time of the week.

"Doyoung hyung!" Came in Jaemin, one of the children of the place. He was dressed in a pair of baggy pants and a flimsy shirt, colourful wig and a bright red ball for a nose, shining like a cherry.

"So, how do I look?" The younger asked, hands on his hips.

Doyoung gasped,"You're the most fabulous clown I've ever seen!" He exaggerated in a fake British accent.

Jaemin pouts,"Hyung, I'm serious!" He whined.

The caretaker's son laughed,"You look great Nana. Performing with Jeno again?"

"Of course! He's my one and only best friend!" Jaemin said, turning his head to the door and shouted,"we are best friends forever, right Jeno?"

Doyoung could hear a faint voice screaming 'yes'. He giggled, he had never been so jealous of someone else's friendship before.

Jaemin ran to the stage and started hopping on it. Doyoung went back indoors and to the playing area. He popped his head inside to find chaos.

A blonde kid was on the tallest chair, shouting and screaming trying to get attention from the others. Two of the little lads were chasing each other, while the little girls (and one little guy) coloured in their colouring book and taking out every single Barbie doll from the toy chest.

"Haechan, Chenle, no running indoors!" Mark, the blonde said, stomping his foot on the chair.

Doyoung looked at a poor boy g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter