A Heartbroken Liar - MARKHYUCK

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watching his friends, Chenle and Jisung peek their heads behind the pretzel stand, Donghyuck couldn't help but gag. He stood behind them, arms crossed heaving a heavy sigh.

The Chinese boy gasped, turning on the walkie talkie he had in his hand, "Dolphin01 to Ginger Head." He hissed.

"Go ahead." Replied the person addressed as 'Ginger Head'.

"B.H.O.H.F.K is heading to your lane in 5."

"Roger."

"Clear."

"This is Papa Bear speaking. Get Li'l Smurf online." Donghyuck guess it was Taeyong, he rolled his eyes, chuckling at his friends ridiculous code names.

Chenle tossed the walkie talkie to Jisung, "This is Li'l Smurf, over."

"Did you turn off the stove before leaving the house?" 

Jisung laughed timidly, "I might of left it on with the eggs..." He threw the walkie talkie at Chenle, who then turned it off right away. He didn't want to loose his hearing just because of Taeyong.

"Well that was close." 

Donghyuck roared with laughter, getting slaps and several glares from his younger friends.

"What does B.H.O.H.F.K stand for again?" 

Jisung smirked, "Boy head over heals for Koeun." He winked. 

Oh, right. 

His friends had bought them tickets to the amusement park for a  hang out today. Donghyuck thought it was like the usual, they spend time together and then head home. 

Turns out the devils had prepared a little trick for their Canadian friend. Chenle purposely told Mark to come at 10, as well as Koeun. But the others came an hour early, just because they wanted to set the two up. 

Giggling at his thoughts, Donghyuck glanced at his watch. 

"Um guys, Ten wants me home early. Just tell me what happens alright." He muttered, waving a hand away.

The two nodded, eyes still plastered on a black haired friend of theirs. 

Brisking his way home to a few streets, Donghyuck arrived at the little house. It was actually a place rented by Ten and Taeyong. He, Renjun and Jisung moved in with the house keepers, because it was closer to their University. 

He walked inside the house to find Ten looking quite out of his mind. The Thai's brows drowned on top of his eyes, and had the most grumpy frown stitched on his lips.

"Argh, Jisung and Taeyong." He growled, carrying a roasted, coal black pan into the bin. "Silly boys."

The Thai shook his head and glanced at Donghyuck, "You're home early, are you alright Hyuck?" 

He couldn't do anything but smile, "Of course! I just forgot to do something for tomorrow." 

Ten smiled back as Donghyuck ran upstairs to his room. He gentlely closed the door, huffing out the stuffy air he had been holding for that day, pressing his back on to the door.

Donghyuck threw his head back, messing up his hair in frustration. Letting out a small groan, the tanned male threw his body on to his bed. 

There, he was face to face with some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter