Latte - TAETEN

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Muffled whisperes and high pitched giggles could be heard from the whipped students. Taeyong brisked through the cramped hallway, having the sligtest grin stitched on his face. He scowled silently at the girls who were clutching their chest, drowning againts their lockers. Anyone can see their heart shaped eyes fluttering, melting on the spot.

Being the golden student he is wasn't always something the brunet wanted. Even guys would give him disgusted stares, but never have the guts to get near him. In all honesty he just wanted to impress his beloved parents, by getting near to perfect scores in ever subject. 

Sure, a lot of girls, or should I say the whole school swoons over him. But he never wanted a relationship. Friends were always enough, especially having a certain Thai male as one, who was waiting for him by the main entrance.

The younger simper, waving his right hand excitedly at Taeyong, "Over here hyung!" 

Taeyong chuckled, "All hyped up are we?" He teased, ruffling Ten's hair with his stiff fingers. 

Ten laughed, "Yeah. I mean why do you want to take me out after school, don't you have to study?" 

He shrugged, "Well I have a math test coming up tomorrow, but it's in the last lesson. I just you know, wanted to treat you." The taller cleared, tugging onto his straps. 

"Ah okay!" Ten squealed, "So where are we going?" 

"How about the cafe near by?" 

The coal haired boy just nodded, leading the way out like a kid. Taeyong laughed at Ten's silliness, shaking his head lightly. 

Arriving at their warm destination, the two entered the shop. A sign was hung on top of the door way that said 'Smile Flower Cafe'. 

Greeted by one of the waiters, Taeyong softly smiled at him, quite surprised at the broken arm he had, wrapped in a cast. On his badge, Lee Jihoon was his name, with light pink hair and was slightly shorter than Ten. 

"Welcome to Smile Flower Cafe!" He beamed. 

Ten grinned widely at him, tugging on to Taeyong's sleave. He then led Ten to the front casheir, asking him what he wants. 

"I want latte please!" Ten squealed, clapping his hand excitedly. 

And again, Taeyong couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness. He then turned to the worker behind the cashier register, not expecting his throat to go dry.

He never thought someone from their school would be working here. It was the same girl who confessed to him about...3 months ago? Taeyong wasn't sure. But one thing he remembers was that she kept on following him around school, loosing his privacy and comfort. 

"What would you like to order?" She gushed, secretly sending Ten a deadly look. Folding her hair to the back of her right ear, she fluttering her long lashes.

Taeyong ordered their drinks, taking out his wallet. He felt a small hand stop him from taking out the bill and looked at the person. Ten had a stiff pout painted on his lips, eyebrows drowned onto his eyes. 

"I'll pay hyung." He muttered. 

The older shook his head, "No Ten. I'm the one w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter