O'Hearts Day pt.2 - MARKHYUCK

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's just....wow..."

Donghyuck blinked his eyes. Twice. Thrice. He didn't know if to believe it's a dream or not.

The tanner male glanced at Mark. Weren't they were fighting just about three hours ago? Mark's fearsome eyes were now replaced by mellowed gazes that wondered high above, while his hands loosen, brought down to his knees.

How did he end up here again? He didn't need to remember. He wanted to forget the past unbelievable scenes. But Donghyuck had the urge to turn to Mark, his smile slowing turning into a droopy frown.

"How much of it did you hear?" He muttered.

Mark just stood there, staring into his eyes. Donghyuck could feel a bit of sympathy coming from the other, as if those stares were talking straight to his heart.

"Most of it to know what had happened," Uttered the older. He sat down under one of the low hanging trees, patting the seat next to him. "and to know how much of a jerk he is."

Donghyuck dropped next him, "Your right, what's so good about O'Hearts Day." He muttered.

Mark looked at the tanned male, feeling a bit salty. He then stood up and went back to his bike to grab a basket, decorated with blue and white felt. The older took out a picnic blanket from inside and draped it on the ground, covered in growing green.

"Then why don't we spend it together. We both don't have anyone to be with." He stated.

The Beauty simper, "If you don't mind."

"You're always welcomed."

 

Walking side to side on the late evening, the two glanced at the setting sun. Donghyuck could feel the heat disappear every minuted that ticked off the clock. He felt his heart shimmer at the milky sky, all the warm colours swirled together. A tint of pink in the clouds was the prettiest colour he found, he felt himself lifted by his own stares that he gave to the endless sky.

"Hey, thanks a lot." Muttered the younger.

Mark gaped at Donghyuck, but then changed it to a confident grin. He never guessed his side profile would be so elegant. His small nose was outlined softly, eyes glistening, reflecting the irresistible scene, skin looking like perfect silk. The brunet was glad that he was able to replace Donghyuck's dying sobs with a beaming smile.

He folded his hand into a fist, throwing a friendly punch on Donghyuck's shoulder. Glaring at the other, Donghyuck darted a punch back at Mark. The two didn't stop with their little battle, form a fist fight it turned into a wrestling competition.

Mark charged for Donghyuck's body, picking him up to his broad shoulder, carrying his to a falling hill near by. The tanned boy didn't want to loose and tried to free himself, by rocking his body frantically as well as choking Mark with his bare hands.

He let both of the fall onto the dry green grass. The pair tumbled down the mini hill, thier bodies spinning like crazy. Mark was the first one to finish rolling, finding Donlyuck falling to him.

He caught the younger, trapping him with his left arm. The older ruffled the younger's hiar, cleaning away the grass that trapped in between his downy locks.

Listening to how both of them tried catching their breaths, Donghyuck closed his eyes. He snuggled his head closer to Mark's touch, loving the skin contact.

"What are you, Renjun's cub?" Teased Mark.

Donghyuck snorted, "I know you like it."

"I know you like it too."

He giggled then brought his body closer to Mark, feeling the hot burn as their arms touch.

"There's a Firework display put on tonight, I wanna go there."

He expected an answer, but Mark didn't even breath.

"Can we?"

"We don't need to go there, you like it better here." Said Mark, his voice more stern than playful.

Donghyuck pouted, "But I wanna see the fireworks-"

Mark chortled, "Trust me, I know the best spot to watch them."

 

Swaying his head to the popping music that played around the festival, Jisung swung his hands beside his body. While one hung loose, the other hold up a fluffy pink cotton candy, burying them to his lips. He the sweet treat, in enjoyment. After all, he had to savor the small gift Jaemin had offered him.

The natural brunet was next to him, tapping his foot rapidly.

Jisung chucked down a bite of the cotton candy. "You know I'm very disappointed of you."

Jaemin grunted, he was puzzled.

The younger flicked his bangs, "I thought you'd ask Jeno out today."

He could see Jaemin lightly rolling his eyes, "I'm not that desperate."

"That's not my point," he affirmed, "I'm just warning you. You know that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter