O'Hearts Day - MARKHYUCK

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up everyone!"

Groaning as he tried lifting his head up, Jaemin rubbed his eyes, still droopy and asleep. He whined when he felt his blanket being pulled down, making the cold invade the whole of his body. It felt as if he had just entered Antarctica without even planning to go to the icy place.

A hand then shook his shoulder back and forth, making him rock his bed. He swore to his uncountable sneakers collection that he'll kill this person with his bare feet.

"Get up sleepy head!" Donghyuck's voice rang in his, making his lips release another moan.

Grunting, Jaemin glanced at his best friend, "How are you awake this morning, I thought you were related to Sleeping Beauty."

Donghyuck flicked his tongue, "I have never placed my finger on any thorn, would that make sense?"

Jaemin sat up on the bed, he felt as if his head was about to fall off his neck, "Now why are you screaming in the morning." He groaned, standing up to stretch his twisted arms.

"Don't you know what's today?" The Beauty bellowed, crossing his arms.

The brunet yawned, "I don't know, Renjun's Birthday is still a month away, and Jisung's had just passed." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck, which was in deep sourness.

"You don't remember!" Donghyuck yapped, his mouth falling to his feet. "Jaemin dear, it's the most awaited day of the month! The most romantic time anyone can imagine!" He cooed, snuggling his hands onto his chubby cheek.

Jaemin just stared at the other, with one raised brow and a finger scratched his hair.

"Today is O'Hearts Day!" He bleated, throwing his arms in the air. "And, I've already have someone to be with."

The other shook his head and walked to the living room, leaving Donghyuck in their shared bedroom feeling betrayed. He followed Jaemin, sighing in anger.

"You aren't happy of your best friend?" He coughed, watching Jaemin make a hot cup of morning tea.

"Oh no, who did you ask out anyway?" Jaemin murmured, passing the jar of sugar to the table.

"Who asked who out?" Croaked a sleepy voice. Chenle and Jisung entered the scene, scratching their eyes, yawning tiredly.

Jaemin sighed, "Donghyuck-"

"I've asked Taeyong Swan out for O'Hearts Day!" Donghyuck blurted, lifting his chin proudly.

"Oh right," Jisung huffed, sitting down with the purple haired boy on the wide couch. "it's the guy he has been crushing on for months."

Chenle cackled. He then looked around the room, facing Jaemin, "Where's Renjun, and the others?" He wondered.

Donghyuck snatched his attention away from the brunet, "Renjun went out earlier." He chimed in, "He said he has a small surprise for someone."

Jaemin giggled, stealing a slight glance at Chenle. The younger's head was now hung low, but he could see his puffy cheeks drown in a rosy red shade.

"Well that's sweet." Broke in Jeno, walking over and sat down on the floor. "I'm just glad they let us off for today, I've had enough of chasing Princes that turns into some slimy green critters."

Mark then followed in, "I don't get it how O'Hearts Day is so important," He retorted, "Today was suppose to be the day I present the class my presentation, but is cancelled because of some Lovely Dovey Holiday." He rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue.

Smacking his hand on the hard counter top, Donghyuck gave the eldest a deadly glare, "Excuse me! This is a day where we get to be with the person we love, the time where the flowers will bloom in the most precious colours and love spread in the fresh air," He said dreamily, "No one cares about your presentation about how the three bears made their porridge."

Mark scoffed.

Jisung then straight away jumped in, not wanting the two to fight again. "Okay, I think we all have to bath now."

"Dibs on the bathroom first!" Chenle exclaimed, running into his bedroom to grab his towel and scrambled to the bathroom.

"I'm going second!"

"I'm after Jaemin!"

"Hell nah! I'm the youngest, I should go first!"

That is how the morning started for the seven friends.

 

Fiddling with the hem of his over-sized red jumper, Donghyuck rocked his feet back and forth, patiently waiting for his date. He was at one of the most enchanted places in all of Fairy Tale Land, where most couples spend their time together. The Floating Market.

It was now decorated with heart shaped papers, swinging from one tree to another. The blue sapphire lake was like a blemished mirror, reflecting the bewitching sky. Soft, graceful music played through his ears, as he sat on one of the wooden benches.

A couple passed by his sight. The lady had her arm around the guy's, stuffing her face on his shoulder. Her other hand had a big stuffed teddy bear, with chocolates on its heart shaped box it was holding. He knew them both were from the local village, the female wore a ragged dress, while the man had a straw hat that was slightly tilted on his head.

He had always admired people in relationships, he just wished he could be in one. Ever since he was little he wanted someone to protect him, hug him, kiss him, say that they love him. Donghyuck's imagination had always been wild, he just wanted to be loved.

Maybe he was wanting too much?

Suddenly he felt a pat on his shoulder, immediately turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter