Love Potion - JAENO

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

°Page 5 of Fairy Tale Boarding School°

"They're coming, quick!"

Their fainted hisses and whispers didn't stop themselves from entering the lab room. Even if a red 'X' was plastered on the door with a warning under it, the two slipped in easily. Chenle threw his bag to an untucked chair, and paced around the room for his missing revision sheet, while Jeno leaned against the teacher's table.

"C'mon Chenle, you must've left it somewhere. We gotta be quick!" The white haired lad groaned, jerking his back pack to his shoulder.

Chenle grumbled, "I know I had placed it somewhere here, honest! I just can't place my finger on where." He muttered, popping his head under the tables and crawling on the filthy floor, then running to another corner.

Jeno rolled his eyes across. The younger was wasting his lunch time right now. He tried to push him off and head to break alone, but of course Chenle just had to grab him by the collar and drag him to the upstairs floor. He was sure there's now a red mark on his neck somewhere.

A loud bang then boomed from Chenle's area, followed by a few clinging sounds of objects falling.

"Chenle! Be careful! Did you find it yet?" Jeno rumbled, sinking his brows deeply to his eyes.

No expected response was given by the boy.

Jeno sighed and turned to him, finding the Hatter fixing his stare, mouth hovering over a miniature table. His eyes were plastered on two glass cups, filled with a pink shaded liquid, bubbling and popping like those fizzy drinks from the cranky vending machines.

"Would you look at that?" Jeno purred, "Free refreshments." He rushed next to Chenle, who still had his his jaw dropped to his feet.

"They look spectacular!" Blared Chenle, snatching one of the glass mugs. He gazed at it, his lips at the crackling sounds it made.

Jeno stared at the other cup. Honestly, he had never been so appealed to a drink ever in his life. The rose coloured liquid looked tasty for his taste buds, perfect for filling in his empty stomach.

"Let's take a sip."

The two gulped down the drink like there was no tomorrow. Even the drops that trickled down his mouth, Jeno caught it with his tongue, at the sweet and bitter taste.

Chenle started to wobble, "Do you feel woozy all of a sudden?" He hiccuped, voice all hazy.

"Yeah," Jeno drunkly answered, "In a good way."

He then watch Chenle fall down to the floor, banging his head to the near by chair.

"Hey Chenle," He gurgled, "What-"

Soon after, his body shut down like the younger, flopping easily next to the unconscious male.


He stuffed one of his hands inside his pocket, blowing in between his two thin lips. The key that hang out of his pocket jumped in sync with his fast walk, as he tried to keep up with the two other students, who were brisking through the second floor of their main campus. Donghyuck, the one in the lead popped his head in every classroom they passed, cursing in disappointment the nth time that day.

"Where the heck in Tangled Wood are those two twats!" Donghyuck grumbled, gripping hard on the dictionary he had in his arms, "Wasting my time by ing around the building-"

Renjun harshly shove his shoulders, "Calm down hyuck, it's not like Mark will get pissed at us for being late at the dorm."

"But still!" The Beauty spitted, "I wanted to help Ms Amherst and give her a hand on her late music class, but no, I cancelled it for all this hassle!"

Jaemin rolled his eyes. He would really like to know how Mark deals with Donghyuck at times. Furthermore he noticed a change in his best friend's behavior for the past few weeks. His 'over-confident but is really sweet' friend would act all hit head behind a certain person. But when he's with the love boy of his, it's as if he had threw away his murder plan he had work on before. Jaemin will never understand Donghyuck.

The Ginger hair dyed boy dejected a shrugged, "Well, we had searched all over the first and second floor-"

"But not the lab room." Cutted off Donghyuck, smearing a sly smirk.

The youngest of the three let out a small gasp, "You know we can't go in there, unless a teacher supervises us."

"Then I'll get one of them from the staff room-"

"You're gonna blow our cover! They expect us to be at the dorms right now!" Bellowed Donghyuck, slapping Renjun's hands from his shoulder blades. "You both know we're on a hunt for a pair of sticks who apparently doesn't follow school rules properly."

"Like you do," Jaemin whispered, flicking his tongue. He proceeds to walk ahead of his friends, throwing miniature lasers at the tanned male.

The petite boy brisked to the end of the hall, slowly widening his mouth as his stiffening body dragged closer to the slightly opened door. As much anger rapidly cycled inside Donghyuck like a wildfire, he sighed heavily, leading them in.

Jaemin was startled by the tanned male, his scream for two of his missing roommates. He sprinted inside, hearing Renjun's running right behind him. There was Chenle and Jeno, unconscious, their faces hogging the floor. Donghyuck was next to Jeno's senseless body, limbs out stiff and uncomfortably positioned.

Being the most inteligent one between them, Renjun straight away spotted the empty bottles of potion, labelled 'Love Potion'. He demanded Jaemin to find the cure, before they wake up.

"These idiots, what were they doing here anyway." Spitted Donghyuck, slapping Jeno's face. It wasn't like the older felt it. He then threw Mark's beloved Dictionary to the blonde who looked 'lifeless' next to him.

"Hyuck! You're not supposed to wake them up!" Jaemin scolded, as he searched on the highest shelf of the room's shelf.

Just as Jaemin's voice boomed, they all froze as the unconscious blonde twitch his fingers twitch, followed by a moan.

"-"

Renjun rushed over to Jeno, massaging the area right above his eyes with his right hand, "I'll try to keep him asleep." He whispered.

Donghyuck snorted, "If Jaemin doesn't find the cure, make sure to put him in front of that retard." He snickered.

Jaemin hissed through his teeth gap. "I'll make sure Chenle falls in love with you, I would love to see Renjun bite off each and every one of your fingers. And of course, Mark would be all jealous." He shot back.

The Beauty scoffed.

"H-hey!" Renjun spluttered, "It's not like I'd do that."

"Whatever," Jaemin mumbled, hands running through the bottom cupboards. "I saw you guys together at Ariel Bay when it was O'Hearts, you enjoyed that honeymoon right? I'm sure you're going out with him now." He smirked to his words.

"You what!" Renjun flung his arms in the air. "How did you-"

A tired groan then cut off the ginger head's sentence. Renjun couldn't help but shrunk his head deep into his collar. Oh, .

"Woah," Said the husky voice, "Who are you lovely chipmunk?" Hiccuping hazily.

This could not be happening. Renjun bashfully turned his head, eyes flickering in fear. Jeno was now sit up right, brows raised seductively, biting his bottom red lip. Ew, Renjun thought.

Jaemin on the other hand felt so woozy. The blonde was now trying to trap Renjun on to the wall nearby, crawling up his legs. He couldn't turn away. At the same time, he couldn't blame Renjun. The older after all did tell him to hurry up and find the cure before the two woke up. He glanced at his hand, cuddling a small glass bottle. He could maybe save

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter