You with Him - RENLE

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All day, I'm filled with your love
You're the main of my life, all main every day
I'll make memories with you on this path
Always wherever you're walking

Let's hold hands just like now
Let's stay together like the word, forever
You and I, with hearts that won't change
I promise
To love you

- Wanna One Always (이 자리에) (Acoustic ver.)❄🌼

[[🌹]]

With one hand, he traced the right side of the empty hallway, wheeling himself with his other. Renjun could hear high and loud footsteps echoing, he knew it was Mrs.Na his art teacher heading his way.

"Hello Renjun dear!" She said authentically, his left shoulder. 

"Good evening Mrs.Na." He responded, trying to navigate where she was. Smiling to the left side, he shone his set of teeth at her.

The elder women laughed. "Where are you going? Should I help you out?" She asked, voice soft and sweet.

Renjun muttered a small thank you, gently rejecting her offer. After bidding a goodbye, he continued his way to the music room to find his drawing book. Afterall he had to hurry up, he promised Mr.Lee that he'd be quick. 

Turning the nob silently, Renjun's ears rang absurdly when he suddenly realised that there was someone inside. He stopped. The someone was singing, showing off their lovely vocals. He knew it was a boy, eventhough it was a bit high pitched and a bit too sweet. 

Just by listening to the person finish their song made Renjun freeze by the shut door, forgetting about his precious art book. When silence filled the room, he entered, wheeling his chair over.

"Sorry to interrupt, but have you seen an art book?" He asked in the middle of the room, not sure where the anonymous person was. 

Shuffles of the person could be heard right in front of him, as well as small rattles of books. He was carrying his backpack with him for sure, ready to leave. 

"This one right?" Renjun felt a rectangular object on his thighs. He scanned the the cover with his fingertips, grinning at the stranger. 

"Thank you." He mumbled.

"Sorry, I had a small peek of it." The person chuckled. Even the way he talked was as heart warming as his singing voice. 

"It's okay." 

The stranger took Renjun's right hand in his palm, slightly squeezing it. "I'm Zhong Chenle." He said.

Renjun smiled. "That's a lovely name. And I'm Huang Renjun." 

From that day onwards Mr.Lee would always have to wait for the two, dropping off Chenle at his neighbourhood before arriving at the Huang's house hold. The Chinese duo became inseparable, mostly being together through out the years of High School.

On one night, the two were in Renjun's room. Chenle sat on his bed, singing to his favorite luluby, while Renjun got on with his latest painting. 

"Wow, you're almost complete!" Chenle hollered, watching Renjun dip his paintbrush in the purple paint. 

It was a habbit of theirs, to acompany each other while fulfilling their hobbies together. Renjun wanted to become an artist and Chenle planned to become an entertainer in Music. 

Placing his wet paint brush on his counter, Renjun then rolled his chair over to Chenle. His hands started to shake as he reached out for Chenle's face. 

He ran his fingers over the younger's chin, to his left cheek and the bridge of his small nose. Continuing his small journey, Renjun then Chenle's hair, making him lower his head down. 

Feeling small sparks of glee on his palm, Renjun sniggle. "You told me you had just dyed your hair purple." The older Chinese male said, admiring the other's smooth hair and enjoying the skin contact. 

Chenle giggled, "Yes hyung, it's pretty right?" He joked. 

Renjun threw a small laugh, "Well anything that relates to you probably is." He whispered, bringing his hands away from the younger. 

Times where it's just them two together were always Renjun's favorite. He gets to hear Chenle laugh, joke around and sing all at the same time. 

He knew Chenle was staring at him, and he tried staring back. He also knew that he didn't only like the other, but was deeply in love with him. 

It was around the last year of High school when Renjun introduced Chenle to his far friends and cousin, Park Jisung. Jaemin definitely got along with him, having similar inside jokes. While Donghyuck had taught him more Korean, and spiced up his sharp tongue.

"Chenle, you should stop burning people, it's getting a little too hot." Jaemin groaned, fanning his blistering face.

The four were having a lovely time together in the Park's beach house. It was the weekends, and they betrayed their homeworks to hang out with their friends from across the town.

Renjun chortled at the pretty boy's comment, feeling Chenle's hand on his feet. While he was still on his chair, the others were on the ground, sitting on the wooden floor. Chenle had a thing for tugging his ankle. 

"Hey, you wanna play in the waves?" Donghyuck blurted, his voice hounded in great excitement.

Jisung nodded in amusement while Chenle squealed with his loud, booming scream.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" The three raced outside, tripping and dodging over the obstacles. Chenle stopped halfway way through the door, and turned his head to the two that were left behind.

"Jaemin hyung, your not coming?" 

The said lad shook his head, saying that he'll stay with Renjun for now. Chenle's eyes then soften, remembering that the older wasn't that able to do everything he can. 

He walked swiftly over to Renjun, taking both of his hands in his own. "Your okay with me leaving you right?" 

The gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter