Dragon Riding - JAENO

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WEEHOO!"

Stabbing his foot on the gas pedal, Jaemin turned the whee sharply, making his pumpkin transportation jump over a high pile of grass hay. Chenle was on the seat beside his, throwing his arms in the sky with one teacup in hand, howling and screaming. While on the other hand Donghyuck, who was behind him held on to the sides real tight, until his nails dug deeply into it.

The wind furiously blew through Jaemin's hair, as he could barely see properly due to the hasty pace. His hand clasped on the gear lever, pushing it up to the highest speed. The round pumpkin wheels were leaving juicy marks on the grounds, it then shierk when Jaemin desperately his foot on to the brakes. 

Flying off their seats, the three soared across the sky, splashing into the water fountain. Jaemin landed on the lower level, popping his head and spitting out water from his mouth. Chenle then sprout out of the higher fountain, letting out long scream. 

"That was BEWILDERING! Even CRAZIER than the tea party I attended last night!" He squealed, hopping out of the freezing water, which barely felt cold for him thanks to all the excitement he had. He took off his funky hat and pulled up a teapot. Tipping the pot to his cup, came out a little mouse, his pet Squeaky.

"Jaemin, we should do that again!" Chenle blared, making Squeaky jump out and in of his teacup. "Well, maybe we shouldn't have crash into the three little pigs houses, or disturb the trol under the old bridge." 

Jaemin pulled out a grey feather from his pocket, "But now I've got a feather from the ugly duckling! It's definitely going in my collection!" He cheered, squealing frantically. 

Spinning around, Jaemin scratched his neck, "Where's Hyuck?" 

From the bushes he could hear shrieks and wails. The leaves were falling everywhere as the person trapped inside tried to break free. Donghyuck then crawled out of the thorny bush, glaring at Jaemin as soon as he saw him. 

"I'm never going through this ever again!" He hissed, picking out thorns from his neat, blue jacket. "I get it that I'm Grandson of Sleeping Beauty, but this is not how I ever want to get prick!" 

The other two laughed, holding on to their stomachs. Someone from behind then coughed, making the boys silent.

"Excuse me gentlemans," It was Cinderella. Her blonde hair was molded perfectly into a slick bun, dress all fancy and baby blue. "May I have a little talk with my Grandson please?" 

Her glares were pinning Donghyuck and Chenle to the floor, making them sweat with embarrassment. 

"Of course Headmistress!" Spluttered Donghyuck, bowing lightly. 

Jaemin swallow a hard lump of saliva. This was definitely scaring the life out of him. Was he in trouble? 

"Jaemin come with me." Demanded Cinderella, leading him inside the school building and into her office. 

The books on the shelfs were like thick walls, as if they know he'll try to run away. His grandmother sat on her delicate chair, stealing his attention. 

"What do you need grandma? Did I do something wrong?" He shuffled infront of her big table, fiddling with his fingers. 

"Other than crashing into the village and playing with your magic, no, you haven't done anything negative dear." She said, crossing her arms. 

Jaemin tried to grin, but felt too ashamed, "Then what is it?"

"I'm quite concerned about your skills on dragon riding. You haven't got the best scores in any of your lesson." Cinderella pointed out, lifting a brow at the brunet. 

"I'm just not good at riding I guess." 

The Headmistress sighed, "I thought you'd need assistance. I was about to set up extra lesson with Professor Beast, but he's going to be out for a few weeks." 

She stood up and walked towards Jaemin. "You wouldn't mind having lesson after classes right? This all for your best Jaemin dear." Cinderella said. 

Her Grandson nodded. 

"Then I'll arrange you lesson with the grandson of Snow White." She muttered excitedly, clapping her hands together in enjoyment. 

"What am I gonna do hyuck!"

Jaemin was dropped on his bed, looking lifeless. He stuffed his face on his pillow, muffling his voice everytime he complained to his best friend. 

"Easy," said Donghyuck, sitting down on his sheets, grabbing his ear phones away from his ears, "Go and meet him." 

The younger groaned, "It's not that simple!" 

"What's so hard about having lessons with Jeno?" 

He threw the pillow off his face. "Because it's the Jeno White I've liked since the very first day of entering this damn school!" Jaemin wailed, kicking off his shoes. 

Donghyuck snorted, "You know you have been working with him for a few months now. Your still not used to it?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter