New Student - RENLE

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mark!" Shouted a boy with a silly blue hat, waving his hand in the air. His droopy smile shone a ray of light across the library, like a beam of hope from the Sun.

Mark shushed him, making Chenle sit quickly on the seat in front of the other, before getting stick up glares from the strict librarian. She shot him another dead look, pushing her small, round glasses up her nose.

"What do you want Hatter?" He asked quietly, placing his book down. 

Chenle placed his elbow on the table, stabling his chin. He smiled cheekily at him, Mark knew where this was going.

"Can you join me and my Morning Tea? Please!" The purple haired lad pleaded, fluttering his lashes cutely. 

Sighing, Mark continued to read his book, flipping to the next page. Chenle pouted as the other's eyes moved left to right quickly, making him feel dizzy just watching it. 

"Please! I beg you Mark-" 

"Can't you just ask someone else, I'm busy studying." 

Chenle frowned. "But we don't have any tests coming up!"

"Well I want to master my debate speech." Mark lowly blurted. 

"Fine," grumbled Chenle, "I'll just ask Jisung." 

With that, he setted off to their groups dorm, where the youngest member was. 

Jisung Locks was stuffing his bag, with clothes and books. He kept on walking back and forth of his and Chenle's shared room, somehow tripping on Jeno's skate board and picking up Mark's book instead of his. 

Chenle just watched him from the doorway, getting quite bored as he waited for Jisung to notice he was there. 

"Jisung, you going somewhere?" 

The blue haired stopped his little pack up, and perked his ears to Chenle's way. 

"Yeah, I'm going to my parents house." He said, zipping his bag and swung it over his shoulder. 

Chenle frowned, "But your the only person that can join my Tea Party." He whined. Squeaky then popped out of his hat, crawling to his shoulder. The mouse patted his cheek, frowning at Jisung as well. 

"I'm sorry Chenle," Jisung said as he walked closer to the boy, "These days they want me to visit them every weekend." 

The Hatter flapped his hands, "It's fine." 

"Why don't you ask Jaemin or Donghyuck?" 

He rolled his eyes, "Love problems," Chenle gagged, "Jaemin is so head over heals for him, are Jeno's walls that thick?" 

Jisung laughed, "That guy is after all so stubborn." He patted Chenle's shoulder, "Better go now, sorry I can't join!" 

The younger brisked out of their dorm, waving a small goodbye. As soon as the door close, it's loud bang made Chenle let out a long sigh. And so did Squeaky. 

He couldn't help but let out an uncountable sigh that same morning, dropping his cheek on his palm. Chenle groaned in boredom, as his pet poured more tea into the cup he had on his right hand. 

Morning Tea was always his favorite, especially if it was set in the forest, like how he was now. But having no friends around made it go down hill. All the happiness just drowned from his heart into his stomach, he didn't know how to kill boredom on Friday breaks. 

The birds were chirping, while squirrels jumped from one tree to another. The tree leaves float to the ground, swinging to the hallow breeze.

Usually Jisung or Mark would be accompanying him at this time, but these days they're always busy. He was always scared to ask Jaemin or Donghyuck because he wasn't close with them, and Jeno has extra Dragon Riding classes. He just wished he had a person by his side at his empty times, like now.

Just as he was about to pound his head to the table, a faint sound of humming came from the back of him. Chenle's body froze, the voice was gentle and soft. It sounded so addicting to his ears, like his favorite piece to play on the grand piano.

He glanced at Squeaky, who just shrugged and shook his little head, followed by his twitching whiskers. Chenle got up from his seat, intriguing to find out who was singing. 

The soft hums led him to the big oak tree near by, where he spotted someone. The person was crouched down, picking and admiring the daisies that swayed to their hums. He or she had a red coat on, head buried in the hood. 

Chenle didn't know if love at first hear was a thing, but he briskly walked closer to the stranger. 

The person was too busy humming that he didn't realise Chenle was right by his basket. 

Giggling silently, Chenle smiled. 

"Excuse me," he coughed, "there's something behind your ear." 

The stranger perked his head up. Chenle didn't know how a pair of lovely brown eyes can melt him on the spot, but the stranger's definitely did. He had ginger for his hair colour, a small nose and a very slim face with the softest features anyone can ever see.

"Sorry?" 

Chenle bent down, lowering his height to the same as the strangers. He then reached for behind his left ear, making sure to touch his ginger hair and knock out the silly red hood, which hid all the person's beauty. It bothered him.

When he pulled away, a flower appear in between his fingers. He placed a palm on his chest and went on one of his knees. "This is for you." He said, holding out the fresh daisy. 

The lad was hesitating to take the flower from him, cheeks sprinkled with a light dust of pink. That was Chenle's chance to stand up and pop the flower behind his ear. 

Out of all the sight, this was the most breath taking. The boy looked so pulchritudinous with the flower, helping his face glow like the sun. Even the girls in the school next door can't look this stunning. 

The flower suited well with his hair colour, and the way he fluttered his lashes timidly. An angel. He definitely beaten all the heavens just by his beauty. 

The lad shrunk his head into his shoulder, tugging shyly on to his basket. 

"I'm Chenle Hatter and you are? It's very rare to see a graceful person to roam around the forest, and with that lovely voice of yours." He said, bowing lightly, sending him best smile. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter