Our Sudden Date - MARKHYUCK

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIGHING, DONGHYUCK GLANCED OUT OF THE WINDOW AS JISUNG WENT OFF TO SOMEWHERE HE DIDN'T REMEMBER. There really was no way for him to stop the younger male. Donghyuck tried a few ways, to make him spill on who the friends he's meeting up with are, but Jisung was just so brilliant at stitching his lips together. The tanned male suspected it to be some kids from the village, or even girls from Sweven's sister school. What was he going to do anyways?

He grunted and threw his body on the vast couch, stretching his limbs out. It was a bright Friday morning, the start of the weekends. Only a few hours had passed and Donghyuck was already bored. There was nothing to do.

Chenle had his Riddlish lesson then had to go to his family café later, while Renjun and Jaemin had disappeared since the morning, roaming in the woods together. Donghyuck wants to stab them when they come back, how can they just leave him like that? The blonde lad was taking over Mr. Beast's Dragon Riding lessons that happened every Friday, and Mark was probably at the public library, buried in heaps of books and ancient scrolls.

Another dreading weekend. Donghyuck had nothing to do and took a warm shower. He then wrapped his hair in a towel and draped his body on his neat bed.

The tanned male frowned, rolling across the sheets. Lying flat on his back, Donghyuck grunted and sneered his teeth. He then dropped to his feet, and pulled out his drawer. There, a small smile appeared on him, as he took his hand mirror under his books.

With his right index finger, Donghyuck rubbed the pretty golden frame, "Elliot, you there?"

A pair of eyes glared at him from the flat filthy mirror, as it spitted out small dirty particles of dust. Donghyuck's nose began to itch, and he sneezed, letting the mirror fly out of his hand.

"Ow!" It cried, or rather, he.

The tanned male grimaced, and quickly fetched for his mirror friend, apologizing halfheartedly. Elliot once again glared at him, and scoffed, "What do you want?" It sounded rather irritated to Donghyuck, but he couldn't care less and fell on his back.

"I'm bored," He glumly said, "Entertain me."

The hand mirror had his eyes look at him in disbelief, "After throwing me in that drawer and leaving me there for three straight months, you come to me just because you're bored. How pathetic."

"It's not my fault you're stuck with me," Donghyuck nagged. He wasn't wrong. To this day, the lad still hasn't found out why his mother gave Elliot to him as a present when he turned ten. Her mother's fairy tale story doesn't even link anything to a talking mirror, Donghyuck just found it ridiculous. But he promised to keep Elliot with him whenever he's away from his parents, and he couldn't break that.

The mirror's screen flashed a blue light, once again sighing heavily, "Hey- be grateful you child. I actually help you move in life."

"Whatever," The beauty snorted, "Anything going to happen to me today? Show me something, anything!" He pleaded, stiffening his grip on the golden handle.

"Go off and do something-"

"Argh, please Elliot, I'm bored as ." He continue to beg, "Everyone left me alone, you're my...only source of...entertainment!"

Elliot's eyes silted into sharp blades, "You make me sound like I'm some kind of toy." He clicked his tongue and disappeared from the flat blemish surface.

His eyes shimmered as specks of sparkles twinkle at the sight of Elliot's screen, swirling with colours plain white, azure blue, royal purple. A small puff then sent a bolt of excitement down Donghyuck's spine, only to be thwarted by a trifling sea creature appearing on the screen.

"There, that's all I know." Elliot said, reappearing once again, with a tired glare.

"A fish?" Donghyuck mumbled, "What the ."

The clicking sound of the front door opening scared Donghyuck out of his skin. Abruptly, the lad stuffed his mirror back under the hefty piles of books and shoving the drawer shut. He then leaped out of the room, heart pounding inside of his chest much more brutally than ever. Shinning a smile at the comer at the door, Donghyuck was greeted with his leader, carrying a tower stack of books.

The tanned lad couldn't see Mark's face, and asked if he needed a hand.

"Oh Hyuck!" Mark sputtered, almost dropping the fat dictionary at the very top of his lofty bundle. "Yes please, and don't lose any of them."

After tidying up the elder's library, Mark thanked the lad, to which Donghyuck said it wasn't a big deal. The two sat down in the main room of the dorm, comfortably on the vast empty couch. Donghyuck had kicked his feet up the arm of the sofa, head resting by Mark's lap.

"How come you're not doing anything?" The jet black haired boy asked out of the blue.

Donghyuck silently grumbled, "Renjun and Jaemin left me. And the rest of you are busy, so of course I have no one."

Ever since O'Hearts day, Donghyuck had found comfort around the leader, much more than when they first met. At times, he would think about them, his relationship with Mark, what are they? Friends? But they acted like more than friends. Mark had even confessed to him, well, not really directly. But it was a confession, the elder had wrote those words himself, 'Now I've fallen for you ever so deeply.'

He glanced at Mark, admiring his side profile, a nice shaped nose, well defined jaw-line and small pink lips. It all made Donghyuck sick to the stomach, at least in a good way. He loved the warm feeling rushing to his face every time Mark shared a smile with him, touch his thigh whenever they laughter together. Or when their shoulders brush unexpectedly, it never fails Donghyuck to feel the pleasurable sparks, and where he went, Mark would be aware. Donghyuck couldn't help but imagine, if he and Mark were official, they would share lavish deep kisses every morning, and when nighttime come around, they huddle together under the silky sheets.

One thing Donghyuck should admit would be his jealousy towards two of his friends. Renjun and Chenle. He would watc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter