You Still Cared - RENLE

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello~~~ Here is my second RenLe shot, I just love writing abt these two! Thank you for those who have been supporting me, please enjoy thus update! 

~<3

"Manager-nim, please! Tomorrow we don't have anything scheduled." Pleaded Chenle, begging on his knees.

The main vocalist of NCT Dream wanted to finish watching a Chinese movie that he haven't completed yet. He really liked the plot of it and wished his manager would let him off this time. In short, he would do anything to finish the movie.

"Okay the, but if you're still tired the next morning don't complain to me." The manager said, sighing once more. Chenle was probably the most stubborn member of the Dream unit.

The blonde cheered and crashed into the red velvety coach. He cuddled his face onto his pillow, adjusting his body to the most comfortable position. Picking up the remote control he pressed the 'Play' button and concentrated on the movie. But of course Chenle being the Zhong Chenle he is, only slept in his shorts, t-shirt and a pair of socks in the coldest room in the dorm.

His eyes fluttered opened as he lazily yawned. Rubbing his eyes out, Chenle was woken up by a voice. It was strange to hear Jisung's screaming in the morning. He turned his head to see Jeno rushing to his shared room with the other members, holding a basin and a small pink towel in his hands.

The 01'liner kicked the blanket on top of him to the side and fell to his feet. He followed the older, still not sure what he was doing. Entering the room his eyes could make out the shape of his manager on the phone, Jisung on Renjun's bed and Jeno squeezing the towel.

"Morning guys," He muttered."What's going on?"

Jeno then placed the wet sheet on top of Renjun's forehead, who was lying down on the bed. His face was all red and hot, cheeks steaming with a tint of dark ruby. Sweat rained down his neck and arms as he tried to open his eyes.

"Well you see, last night was freezing cold and Renjun hyung didn't use his covers nor his blanket to sleep. So he ended up getting a very high fever." Jisung said.

That's weird. The last time Chenle checked Renjun had never slept without his blanket, especially his Moomin blanket. The other Chinese male had stitch the cartoon character as sign that no one else can use it other than him.

With that thought Chenle's eyes widened. He urgently ran back to the TV room, avoiding Jisung's call and stared at the space he had slept on. No wonder...

No wonder at night wasn't even cold for him. He couldn't even feel a hint of frostiness in front of the air conditioner. Probably what happened was that Renjun passed by at night and saw him without anything. Renjun being the generous person he is, of course lend him his blanket.

But why? Ever since Chenle could speak Korean fluently he turned away from the older, labeling him as the most boring hyung of NCT. Renjun had always preferred being alone than staying in a room with seventeen oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter