Day 6: Friends With Benefits

100: How Long Will it Last?

"How can they beat me in A CLASS ELECTION?"  Shinye was still thinking about the election while she took a sip on her strawberry smoothie.

She was alone at the school's cafe. Hyoyeon suddenly left her after receiving a text from Jonghyun, wanting to meet her.

"AARRGHHH...and now Hyoyeon left me all alone in this cafe with no one to talk to. Aissshh.." Shinye felt uncomfortable for having no one to talk to but herself.

"Shinhye?"

Shinhye was startled by an unfamiliar voice calling her.

"Can we talk?" It was none other than Sunny.

"Sure, sit down." Shinhye told her coldly.

"So, what made you approach me?"

Sunny grinned. "We have something in common."

Shinhye looked at her. *shocked* "WE? Well then, what is it?"

"Seohyun."

"What about her?"

"We both hate her." Sunny responded.

Unknowingly, Shinhye raised her eyebrows, surprised by what Sunny told her.

"I knew you'd be shocked. But actually, it's something that you should've predicted knowing that she was the one who got the spot in the musical." Sunny explained.

"She shouldn't be getting something that's not hers...not even Yonghwa." She continued.

Shinhye replied. "Let's get straight to the point. What is it that you want us to do?"

"Crush her. Crush her until she backs out from the musical. Crush her until she leaves Yonghwa alone. Is that good enough?"

Shinhye smiled. "I guess we have a lot in common more than I thought. But, how are we supposed to do that?"

"Sooyoung."

*surprised* "Sooyoung? We're not friends anymore." Shinhye said.

"Well, you should get her back Shinhye...if you want us to succeed." Sunny replied.

She continued. "Sooyoung's been hanging out with Seohyun. We should use her to get infos and such."

"I guess you're right." Shinhye said.

 

IMPORTANT NOTE: I WILL BE SKIPPING SOME DAYS..BUT NOT YET! JUST SAYING :))