Day 18: Why Can't You Tell Me?

100: How Long Will it Last?

"Whoa!"

Seohyun was shocked upon seeing so many bouquets of flowers around her. She felt delightful but at the same time curious, Who did this?

Upon seeing a bouquet of white roses, she picked it up. She saw that a card was attached to it, saying, This is the first bouquet that you noticed...right? After she read that, she was shocked for it was right.

"Surprised?" Seohyun turned her head to see who is it.

---

"Yonghwa's not yet here?" Minhyuk asked Jungshin.

"Yeah, I haven't seen him."

"Me too." Jonghyun joined the conversation. "Since he and Seohyun became close, he was never late. I think something's wrong."

The two nodded in agreement when Tiffany approached them.

"Annyeong! Have you seen...." She wasn't done talking when..

"NO." The three said in unison.

"Oh..okay..just tell him to text me when he arrives. Thanks!"

---

"What happened to you?" Jinwoon asked Seohyun. It was him who prepared all the bouquets. Seohyun was his first love.

"Oh...it's nothing serious~ you don't need to worry." *smiles* "How did you find out that I'm here? I didn't tell you when you called yesterday."

"Yuri noona." *laughs*

Seohyun was already expecting that. "Why am I not surprised? Haha."

"I'm still worried for you Seohyun~ah...have you been well? I heard you had a car accident just a week ago."

"Jinwoon~" Seohyun held his hand. "I'm okay...seriously. If ever I'll be needing any help, you're the first one that I'll call."

A sudden falling of a bouquet was heard. Seohyun and Jinwoon quickly turned their heads.

"Oh...I'm sorry if I disturbed the two of you."

"Aniyo~ we're just talking." Jinwoon said. He realized they were still holding each others hands so they let go of it.

"I'll just go in after you guys are done."

"No need. I'm about to leave already. Seohyun~ah..take care...okay? I'll be back as soon as I can. I need to arrange some things." Jinwoon gave her a hug and left.

"I wanted to gave you this but it looks like you already have enough. But I don't want this to get wasted so here you go." Yonghwa said to her.

"Oppa~ Jinwoon is a good friend of mine...don't jump into conclusions." Seohyun explained.

"How can you blame me? You even lied to me!!!" Yonghwa angrily said to her.

Seohyun can't debate with him. It was really her fault. "I'm sorry oppa~"

The two of them were silent for a couple of minutes.

"Are you okay? What exactly happened?" Yonghwa ended the silence.

"It's nothing serious...I just...well..fainted."

"Did it hurt?"

"Not really. Kyuhyun..." She was uncomfortable telling him about it.

"Kyuhyun..? What?"

"Kyuhyun saw me and he was able to catch me before falling."

"That's a relief."

Seohyun just nodded.

"When are you going back to school?" Yonghwa's bombarding her with so many questions.

"I don't know..when my doctor says so."

"Have you eaten?"

"No."

"What do you want to eat?"

"You don't need to buy me food."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT?"

"Anything."

"Is it okay if I leave you for a few minutes?"

"Yeah."

"Do you need anything else?"

"No."

"I'll go buy some food for us."

"Okay."

Yonghwa stood up and went outside to buy food. Seohyun was left there with so much confusion. Why is he acting that way? 

---

"Yonghwa texted me saying he'd be absent. I asked him why but he didn't reply." Jungshin said to them.

"Oh really? What happened to that guy?"

"YA! WHERE's YONGHWA?" Tiffany approached them.

"He's absent."

"I NEED TO TALK TO HIM!!" Tiffany said, hurrying.

"Why?" Minhyuk asked.

"He said Yuri unnie's sick so Seohyun's staying with her. I JUST SAW YURI UNNIE TEACHING ON A CLASS."

The guys were confused, "How is that possible?"

"I DON'T KNOW! That's why I want to talk to Yonghwa."

Kyuhyun overheard the conversation, "Yuri noona's here?" He acted like he didn't know anything.

"Yes." Tiffany answered him. "AISH. What is actually happening? Everything's so strange!"

---

"They only have Bibimbap."

"That's fine. Thank you."

The two ate separately - Seohyun on her bed, Yonghwa on the table.

*Banmal Song playing*

Yonghwa quickly grabbed his phone in embarrassment, "Yeobuseyo?"

Seohyun secretly laughed.

"Oh about that...I'll just send the e-mail to you as soon as possible. They're still not replying so we need to wait."

What was that about? Seohyun asked herself.

After Yonghwa hung up, she immediately went back to her emotionless face a while ago.

"I missed you." Yonghwa bluntly said to her.

Seohyun stopped eating. She felt happy but at the same time, sad because it was her fault, "I missed you too. I'm sorry if I lied..."

Yonghwa hurriedly went to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry if I doubted you."

"Aniyo~ it was my mistake. I'm really sorry."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry! This chapter seems boring :C Hope you guys still enjoyed it ♥ Intorducing a new character...Jinwoon! :))