Day 5(Evening): Good Girl Meets Bad Boy

100: How Long Will it Last?

"WHAT? You two are getting along with each other? They don't know about this, don't they?" Yoona was shocked after Seohyun told her that she's having a good time with Yonghwa.

"Well, first, yes, he's sorta one of my acquaintances now after being with him on the cafe and making a song with him..." Seohyun sighed and continued, "Yes again for the fact that Fany & Kyuhyun doesn't have a clue...well, that's what I think."

"Seohyun-ah...you should tell them.."

"But how can I tell them? They won't listen to me when I talk about Yonghwa."

"I know you can do it. Just warm them up to the idea of Yonghwa being a friend of yours."

Seohyun wasn't able to respond.

"Anyway, I gotta go...so many stuff to finish. Still, Seohyun-ah, you should tell them ASAP. It will be a lot worse if they hear it from the other people first. Good night."

"Good night."

---

"They will get used to it."

"Oh, unnie! How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to know what's your problem."

Yuri was going to get a drink downstairs when she saw Seohyun talking to someone on the phone.

"You don't need to know this, unnie. You have a lot of stuff to worry about. This is not a big deal."

"Well, if you closed the door then maybe I'd be downstairs, drinking a glass of water and not worrying about you. Since I already heard it, common, speak up."

Seohyun sighed, not wanting her sister to know more since it'll just worry her.

"It's a long story."

"Well, summarize it. You're a good student anyway."

Seohyun sighed, "Well, in one sentence, I'm already getting along with Yonghwa but I don't think Tiffany & Kyuhyun will be glad if they found out."

Yuri smiled, "Oh, teenage dramas. How I missed it." *pats Seohyun's head and sat beside her*

"You know, Tiffany and Kyuhyun may dislike Yonghwa but just try your best to explain to them the situation and who Yonghwa really is. I know that Yonghwa's a very cold person on the outside, just like what Professor Jung told me but he also said that Yonghwa is a really nice person. It's just that he was badly hurt in the past that's why he's like that. I know that in time, your friends will understand it."

"Thanks unnie. You are a great help."

---Later that evening---

"Ooh..new message, I wonder who's it from."

After reading the message, Seohyun remembered again her conversation a while ago with Yoona and her sister. Totally forgotten to answer, Seohyun closed the message window rapidly went to her sister.

---

"Here? But why?"

"Yonghwa said that his brother will have a mini gathering tomorrow at their place."

"Well, sure. Let's clean the whole place first, okay? It's embarassing if they see our house all messed up."

"Thanks! And by the way, I was planning to invite Tiffany, Kyuhyun and their partners too!"

"Why?"

"I think it will be a great way for them to know Yonghwa better."

"Oh...I see..sure! But you should tell them the 'whole thing' before going here okay? I don't want any dramas happening inside our house."

"Yes, of course unnie. I promise."

"Well then, l think we better clean the house now. Since a lot of people are coming tomorrow. And what food am I going to cook for tomorrow?"

Seohyun smiled, "Unnie, don't bother. It's just my friends!" *laughs*

"But I want them to feel at home! Thinking about it, I might be late so I'll just buy ramyun and tteokbokki oustide." *laughs*

"It's really okay unnie. But if you insist!"