Day 6: Hopefully We Can Be Closer to Each Other

100: How Long Will it Last?

"Guys, I need to tell you something."

"Yeah, sure, what is it?"

Seohyun, felt uneasy to bring up the topic.

"Well, you know how Yonghwa and I are partners in the homework for music and in the musical, right?"

Both Kyuhyun & Tiffany nodded.

"Well, it's just that..these past few days...we've been spending our time working together every dismissal...either for the homework or for the musical. Well..it can't be help since fate made us 'partners'."

Kyuhyun stand up. "Why? Was he rude to you? Did he say something to hurt your feelings? I'm going to get him!"

Tiffany & Seohyun stopped him.

Tiffany shouted. "YA! Seohyun's not yet done talking. Will you listen first?!?!"

Kyuhyun went back to his seat.

"This is the main reason why I can't tell this to you guys." Seohyun sighed. "Can I continue?"

The two nodded.

"I just want to tell you guys that we're actually getting along."

Tiffany & Kyuhyun were shocked.

"GETTING ALONG AS IN GETTING ALONG? HOW CAN YOU..." "HE'S JUST TRICKING YOU." "HE'S SO ARROGANT..." The two talked non-stop.

Seohyun wasn't answering any of their questions and just remained seated.

Tiffany & Kyuhyun stopped

Seohyun calmly said, "I never thought you guys can be so close-minded. How can you judge someone base from what you see from afar? He's a nice guy. He's respectful, and fun to be with. I was planning to invite you guys later at our place with your partners so we can all do the homework and at the same time, get to know each other better. Maybe it was a bad idea after all."

Seohyun stand and left.

Kyuhyun was about to follow her when Tiffany stopped him.

"Don't follow her."

"But, why?"

"What are you going to tell her? She's right. We've been so close-minded."

Suddenly, someone tapped Tiffany

"Did you see Seohyun? I sent a message to her yesterday and I just want to ask her if she received it." Yonghwa asked.

"Yes but she already left and it's because of you." Kyuhyun answered.

"Kyuhyun!" Tiffany got pissed. "Sorry about that. Well, she was with us a while ago but she left without telling us where she's..."

Yonghwa dropped his food and ran.

"Look! Is that respectful? Nice? Oh please..." Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"No...but I'm sure he ran and dropped his food for a reason."

---

"I knew you'd be here."

Yonghwa sat beside Seohyun who was in tears. 

"How did you know I'd be here in the Balcony?" Seohyun wondered for she never told Yonghwa about going there.

"Well, how can I not know? I always saw you everytime I'm here."

"HERE?! Since when?"

"Last year. You were even wearing your red-framed glasses."

"You were here?"*embarassed*

Yonghwa laughed, "Haha, actually I was there" *pointing of the fire exit door*

Seohyun smiled, "Thanks."

"For what?"

"For making me feel better."

Yonghwa became serious. "What's the matter? Tiffany told me that you left without telling them where to go that's why I rushed here. I know something's wrong."

"Well...it's just that I was telling them about you."

"About me?" *shocked*

"Yes. I told them that you aren't arrogant or rude..that you're actually a nice guy."

Yonghwa smiled, "You don't have to do that. I'm fine with it."

"Fine with people thinking that you are rude and arrogant?"

"Yes."

"But, why?"

"Because I don't care about what other people say about me. As long as there are people like you who knows the real me, I'm okay with it. I only mind those people that I also mind."

Seohyun smiled, "Wow. I admire you for being so open-minded. But still, they are my friends and it will be a lot easier for me if you guys are also getting along well."

"Don't worry. I'll try my best to get along with them. But for now, let's go to our class."

---

"Where can Seohyun possibly be? Class is about to start." Tiffany said, feeling worried about Seohyun.

Someone opened the door.

"Seohyun-ah! Where have you been?" Tiffany was happy to see her.

Chit-chat from their classmates were heard when they saw Yonghwa entering after Seohyun...and even closing the door for her.

"Yonghwa?" Shinhye was furious.

"Omooo~ Looks like someone is close with Yonghwa~" Hyoyeon .

"Shut up! You're not helping!" Shinhye exclaimed.

"Sorry for making you guys worry...and for what I said a while ago." Seohyun said to Kyuhyun and Tiffany.

"It's okay. I'm glad you're fine. And I'm even more sorry for how we behaved a while ago. Really sorry."

Seohyun smiled and hugged Tiffany.

"By the way, Yonghwa? Do you want to join us for lunch? You can also tell Minhyuk and the rest to join us. It'll be great!" Tiffany invited him.

"Uhmm...I don't know..is it really fine with you guys?"

"Of course it's fine! Right Kyuhyun?" Tiffany smiled.

"Well..yeah..sure..whatever."

Yonghwa stood up. "Seohyun, I'll just inform Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun."

"Okaaay~"

Yonghwa went back to his seat after talking to them.

"What did they say?" Seohyun asked.

"They'll come with us." Yonghwa answered.

"Great! I'll be asking Jessica unnie and Taeyeon unnie too. Kyuhyun-ah..you should tell Leeteuk to come to!" Tiffany said.

Kyuhyun nodded.

---

"Good Morning class! I'll be your professor for Mathematics. I'm Professor Kwon."

Kyuhyun, Tiffany, Seohyun, and Yonghwa clapped enthusiastically.

"Omoo~ Yuri unnie's our professor!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Enough for my introduction. I want to know you guys better since I'll be your homeroom adviser so..let's start by introducing yourselves one-by-one. Any volunteer?"

Shinhye raised her hand.

"Yes, please. Miss?"

"Park." Smiled "Hi everyone. I'm Park Shinhye and as all of you know. I'm the president of our student council. If ever you have to choose one as the president of our class...that should be me!" *laughs* "I hope I can get along with everyone or if not..whatever. Thanks."

The class clapped as unwillingly as ever.

"Well then, Miss Park. I hope to see more activities for our school and class." Professor Kwon smiled. "Next please."

Someone raised her hand.

"Stand up, Miss..?"

"Kim." She cleared . "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Hyoyeon and I'm the president of the dance club. I hope we can get along well as a class. And..let's go for the 1st place in the annual class competition!" 

The class clapped.

And so the introduction went on..

"I think only five or more people are left." Professor Kwon said. "Those who aren't done, please stand up."

Seohyun, Tiffany, Yonghwa, Kyuhyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun are left.

"Seven people left. Please remain standing. Let's start with that guy with a long curly hair."

In a cold manner, he started talking. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Jonghyun. I play guitar and I sing."*sat down in an instant*

"Well that was fast. Let's go with the guy next to him." Professor Kwon said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jungshin here! I play the bass guitar and I don't sing much." *laughs* "Anyway, I hope that we'll win the annual class competition! Thanks!"

"Next! The guy without eyes."

The class laughed and so did Minhyuk.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kang Minhyuk imnida! I have eyes and I play the drums. Let's enjoy the whole school year! Thanks!"

"Next, Mr. Cho."

The other people were curious about Professor Kwon knowing him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name's Cho Kyuhyun and I play some instruments and sing. Uhm. I like Math, actually and I hope we can learn more from the subject."

The class applauded.

"Miss Hwang, please introduce yourself."

The class got curious again.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Hwang Tiffany. I can play the flute and also sing..and dance! Well..a little." *laughs*  "I hope I can gain more friends in this class. Thanks!"

"Miss Kwon..introduce yourself."

Seohyun nervously started.

"Uhmmm...well..Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kwon Seohyun. I play some instruments and sing and dance and uhm...maybe all of you are wondering why our Professor knows Kyuhyun and Tiffany's names, right?"

The class nodded in agreement.

"Well, it's because she's my sister...Professor Kwon Yuri. Uhm..never mind that. I hope we can get along and let's make the most out of this year."

The class clapped for her.

*laughs* "I was planning to tell them, though. Anyway, Mr. Jung, please."

"I'm Jung Yonghwa. I play some instruments but I'm better at playing the guitar. Let's enjoy the whole stay as a class. Thank you."

The class..especially the girls...clapped louder than ever.

"Looks like you're a hearthrob here." Professor Kwon jokingly said.

"Anyways, since I will be your homeroon adviser, the admin instructed me to let you guys have an election of officers. Up to three nominations per position. By the way, there are 30 of you here. Let's start! "

"I nominate myself for the president."

"Okay, Miss Park Shinhye's our first nominee for the president."

Tiffany raised her hand.

"Yes, Tiffany?"

"I nominate Seohyun for the president."

"WHAT THE? TIFFANY?!" Seohyun was shocked.

Tiffany smiled.

Seohyun raised her hand.

"Yes, Seohyun?"

"I nominate Tiffany as the president."

Tiffany tapped Seohyun. "Ya! You backfired me!" *laughs*

Professor Kwon announced, "So, Shinhye, Seohyun, and Tiffany are the nominees."

"I seriously don't want to be the president. Let's just vote for Tiffany" Seohyun said.

"Ya! That's vote-buying!" Tiffany joked.

"I'm buying them for you." Seohyun said. *laughs*

"The nominees shall say something..one sentence."

"I'm the president of the student council so I'm really responsible." Shinhye said.

"I don't really want to be the president so just vote for Tiffany." Seohyun said

"Aniyo~ Vote for Seohyun..but..just choose between the two of us~" *laughs*

"Let's start the voting!" Professor Kwon said.

"Who's in favor of Shinhye?"

Three people raised their hand - Shinhye, Hyoyeon and Sunny

The class laughed.

Jungshin said, "What a tight match!" *laughs*

Shinhye got pissed.

"Who's in favor of Seohyun?"

Thirteen people voted for her including Tiffany, Sooyoung and Jonghyun

"How about Tiffany?"

Fourteen people voted for her including Seohyun, Yonghwa, Kyuhyun, Minhyuk, & Jungshin

"Looks like we have a winner! President Hwang Tiffany. The other remaining nominees will battle for the vice-president position."

"Who's in favor of Shinhye?"

Still, three people vote for her - Herself, Hyoyeon and Sunny

"Seohyun?"

Twenty-seven people voted

"So Seohyun's our vice-president."

After the votation, the result came out as:

PRESIDENT - Hwang Tiffany

VICE-PRESIDENT - Kwon Seohyun

SECRETARY - Choi Sooyoung

TREASURER - Cho Kyuhyun

AUDITOR - Kim Hyoyeon

P.R.O. - Lee Jungshin

"They are your officers for this School Year. Show them your full respect and obedience. Well, that's all for today. I'll start lecturing next week. See you!"

---

"So, can we still come at your house?" Tiffany asked Seohyun.

They were having lunch and unlike the normal times, they are so many. Seohyun, Tiffany & Kyuhyun was joined by Jessica, Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Yonghwa, Jungshin, Mihyuk and Jonghyun...all together.

"Yeah, sure. All of you can come." Seohyun replied.

"Great! Minhyuk! Let's go there but we should shoot ours here...I was planning to do it on the Cafe~"

"Sure. Let's give them time to make their video."

Suddenly..

"Annyeonghaseyo. Can I join you guys?" Sooyoung asked.

"I don't think so. Maybe Shinhye told you to come over here and tell her everything that we're going to talk about." Tiffany answered.

"Fany!" Seohyun stopped her.

Sooyoung smiled. "It's fine. I know how you feel since it's really obvious how Shinhye hates you..the two of you. But, we're not friends anymore...seriously. She hated me for telling her that Seohyun's audition was actually good."

"And how can we believe you?" Tiffany butts in.

"Ya...Tiffany. It's fine. I think she's telling the truth. Sooyoung, just sit wherever you want." *smiles*

"Thanks Seohyun." *smiles"

"Anyway, I was hoping you and Kyuhyun can come at our place later...if you want, you can shoot your homework for Music there."

"Uhmm..sure! But is it fine with you, Kyuhyun?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah..sure. But let's go with Tiffany and Minhyuk. They're going to finish theirs here. I think it'll better if we'll do the same thing. Let's just stop by at their place after."

"Okay!" Sooyoung said.

So Tiffany, Minhyuk, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun's going, right? Who else?"

"I'll ask Sunny first." Jungshin said.

"Pffft..I'll doubt you'll come. She hates Seohyun and her sister." Tiffany said.

"Yaa~ Tiffany, that's enough. Well then, Jungshin, ask her first then inform me okay? I hope you two can come!" *smiles* "How about you Jonghyun?"

"Well, Hyoyeon's my partner so yeah...you get the point."

"Why don't you ask her first?" Minhyuk questioned.

"I don't think she's even invited."

Seohyun interrupted. "Aniyo~ it's fine! I think she's actually nice."

"I'll try..."

Seohyun smiled, "Thanks! Jessica unnie & Taeyeon unnie? Are you going?"

In unison, both answered..."SURE!" And the two laughed.

"Wow..the two of you are really getting along well..since when?" Tiffany teased.

"Since we went at that stupid party." Taeyeon answered and they laughed again.

"By the way, Yonghwa's there too, right? The three of us escaped when we saw her parents right?"

"Yeah, and she's still thinking until now that we got trapped and cleaned and paid them.."

"It's better like that so she'll be embarassed and all." Yonghwa said.

"I agree. Anyway, Seohyun and Yonghwa, can you come with me? It's for the musical." Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah, sure. Well then, see you later at our house guys! Call or text meif ever you get lost." *smiles* "Bye! Let's go Yonghwa!"

-------------------

Next chapter will be short 'cause it will be from the POV of Shinhye. :)