100: How Long Will it Last?

Description

Will we ever find a love that will last forever? Whatever might happen, will the love never fade?

 

 

 

MAIN CHARACTERS:

 
 
 
Seohyun
~ A simple, shy girl from Seoul. She's pretty, smart and talented but nobody notices her. Her innocence will drive you away.
 
Yonghwa
~ The most popular guy in the campus but he is arrogant. He's handsome, good in music-related things but stubborn when it comes into studying. Most of the girls like him but he only looks at one girl.
 
Kyuhyun
~ The smart, and handsome friend of Seohyun. He's a Math wizard and is also diligent in school. He secretly likes Seohyun and will always be there for her.
 
Shinhye
~ The girl-next-door. She's the queen of the campus and she's the president of the student council even if she's not good academically. He likes Yonghwa and will do everything just to get him to like her.
 
 
SUPPORTING CHARACTERS:
 
Yuri
~ Sister of Seohyun. She's the one providing for Seohyun after their parents died.
 
Yoona
~ Bestfriend of Seohyun. They got separated when Seohyun moved to Seoul and she was left. Despite the distance, they're still communicating with each other.
 
Tiffany
~ Friend of Seohyun. She's from America and is very outspoken. She tries to help Seohyun to be more confident about herself.
 
Taeyeon
~ President of the Glee Club. She's in-charge of examining everyone who wants to join the club. She doesn't care about love and is only focused on making the club better.
 
Sunny
~ The girl who is obsessed in becoming the lead for the musical. She will try to remove everyone that is hindering her to get the role.
 
Jessica
~ Sister of Tiffany. She's part of the student council and hates Shinhye for being to bossy.
 
Sooyoung
~ Bestfriend of Shinhye. She always agree with whatever Shinhye says.
 
Hyoyeon
~ Friend of Shinhye. President of the Dance Club and known as the best dancer in the campus.
 
Minhyuk
~ Friend of Yonghwa. He is the head for instruments in Glee Club.
 
Jungshin
~ Bestfriend on Yonghwa. He's weird, but funny. Among them, he's the most approachable one.
 
Jonghyun
~ Friend of Yonghwa. Most of the time, he doesn't talk that much but he uses music as his way of expressing his feelings.
 
Minho
~ Brother of Yonghwa. He's a professor in Dongguk University and is teaching Music. Yonghwa dislikes the fact that his brother is working on the school he's studying.
 
Leeteuk
~ Bestfriend of Kyuhyun. He likes Taeyeon and he always try to get her attention.

Foreword

 

A new school year starts and everyone's excited. Seohyun is waiting for Tiffany to arrive in school.

 

"Aish, it's the first day of classes and she's already late. -_-" Seohyun said to herself.

Then suddenly, someone tapped her at the back.

"Seohyun-ah! I missed you! ♥" It was Tiffany who was already inside the school.

Seohyun was shocked shouted, "Ya! You said I should wait for you here but you're already inside the school!" Seohyun said, already pissed.

"Sorry, Jessica unnie asked me to come with her to buy something to eat." Tiffany explained.

Seohyun, who wants to go to her class already, said, "Nevermind, let's go to our class now. It says here that our class is on room 143."

"143? Cool! It's the love room!" Tiffany chuckled.

Seohyun, completely confused, asked, "Love room? What do you mean about that?"

"DUH, Seohyun!" Tiffany, can't stand Seohyun's inability to understand such things. "143 means I LOVE YOU. Get it? 1 is I, 4 is LOVE, and then 3 is YOU." ,Tiffany explained. "Aish, Seohyun-ah, you're a college student now. You should know those things."

Seohyun, who still finds it complex, said, "If that's the basis then 143 can also mean I HATE YOU, right?"

Tiffany grabbed Seohyun's hands and said, "Haaai, there's no point in explaining that to you, let's just go to our class!"