Day 18: Still in Love

100: How Long Will it Last?

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?"

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun are done eating. There was nothing to do but to just...talk.

"I didn't want you to worry."

"But lying won't do you any good. It just worry us even more." 

"I'm sorry."

Yonghwa saw how sincere she was by looking at her eyes.

"No, it's me who should be sorry. I wasn't able to understand your intention. I'm sorry."

A silence was heard for the two of them were lost for words.

*knock* *knock*

Seohyun was surprised by the sudden knocking on the door. Who could it be? ​She thought.

"YA! Seohyun~ah!"

She jokingly punched Seohyun's arms.

"How can you lie to us, Yonghwa?"

"I just also knew about this a while ago....don't blame me." Yonghwa explained.

Tiffany was really furious. She never thought Seohyun would make up a lie. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, remained silent.

"Fany~ah...I'm sorry. I didn't want you to worry."

"BUT YOU MADE US WORRY EVEN MORE!"

Yonghwa felt Seohyun was already sad by what he said and now, Tiffany is also mad at her.

"Tiffany, stop it. I already talked to her. I think we should at least be considerate to her now that she's not really well."

Tiffany just let a big sigh out and sat on the nearest chair. "I'm sorry. I was just really frustrated not knowing what really happened to you."

There was a far more awkward silence than what was heard before.

*knock* *knock*

Aish, now, who is it going to be? Seohyun felt pissed off more than ever.

"Looks like you guys already know."

Yuri entered along with Jinwoon.

"Oh, Jinwoon, why are you still here? It's already late..it's hard to go home at this time."

Yuri explained, "I asked him to stay with you for the whole night first. I need to go home 'cause my things for tomorrow are still there. And your classmates need to go home for their class tomorrow. Jinwoon volunteered since he's on a vacation for 1 month here in Seoul."

"Unnie~ It might be troublesome for him...I can stay here alone after all, I'm.."

"Aniyo~ I want to stay. Besides, I'm already here." *laughs*

"Okay, if you insist." Seohyun looked at her classmates "You guys can go now...I'll probably be in class the day after tomorrow." *smiles*

"Bye Seohyun, take care~ Yuri unnie, we should all go together." Tiffany said.

Yuri nodded, "I'll be going now Seohyun...take care, okay? Jinwoon, thanks for staying here...you're a great help."

Jinwoon smiled and said, "Of course noona this is not free..you need to treat me." *laughs*

"Oh sure!" *laughs* "I'll treat you."

"I'm just kidding, noona." *laughs* "Anyway, you guys should go now...take care!"

Yonghwa didn't want to leave especially that Jinwoon will be the one to stay with Seohyun...but...he's left with no choice.

"Take care Seohyun. I'll just text you. Bye." He hurriedly hugged her.

"So itchy! So many ants appearing! You guys are too sweet!" Tiffany laughed after teasing the two of them.

"What's you relationship..huh?" Yuri asked. Seohyun didn't tell her anything.

"Aish, unnie, let's go."

"B-but" Tiffany grabbed her to go outside already. Kyuhyun and Yonghwa followed.

"Your sister is cute." Jinwoon said to Seohyun. She responded by laughing.

"About what your sister said..." Seohyun knew what Jinwoon's trying to ask.

"Uhmm..what...about..it?" Seohyun said..trying to hide that she already know.

"Uhmmm.." Jinwoon can't say it confidently. "Are you..and Yonghwa...dating?" Finally he said it.

---

"Who was that Jinwoon, unnie?" Tiffany asked Yuri.

"The closest guy friend of Seohyun back then...he actually likes Seohyun before." Yuri said.

Tiffany asked for more information. "Do you think he still likes her?"

"Uhm...I don't know...maybe yes.."

Yonghwa felt his heart beating faster while listening to their conversation. Kyuhyun was looking at him.

"..maybe no..I'm not really sure. It's been a while since they've seen each other...he probably forgot about Seohyun already." Yuri said.

Kyuhyun softly said to Yonghwa, "Don't be too obvious."

---

"Thanks for staying here, Jinwoon~ You're always there when I need you."

"Not a big deal at all...you're my friend." Jinwoon replied.

The atmosphere was different than a while ago. Although they're talking...an awkwardness is visible. Just a while ago, Jinwoon asked Seohyun about her status with Yonghwa.

"So? Are you two dating?" Jinwoon asked.

Seohyun can't answer. They're not officially dating nor in a relationship but they're surely more than friends.

"Uhm...no..we're not dating." She answered.

A relief from Jinwoon's eyes was visible.

"But the feeling's mutual." Seohyun added.

Jinwoon's heart was broken into pieces. Ever since childhood, she liked Seohyun. Even until now, he still likes her.

"Oh, that's good. At least the two of you share the same feelings." Unlike me who's still inlove with you. *smiles*

Seohyun knows that Jinwoon's expression isn't truthful to what he feels.

After she answered...everything felt awkward.

"Where are you staying for the month?" Seohyun wanted a lighten up the atmosphere.

"Hotel. I'm kinda bothered by the price though."

"Just stay at our place!" Seohyun suggested. "We have one vacant room."

"Aish, there's no need. I don't want to be of any trouble to you and Yuri noona."

"No~ you won't be. Just stay with us, okay? I need someone to talk to at home and you're probably the best person to approach."

Jinwoon laughed and said, "Okay. I won't pay, huh?"

Seohyun smiled and said, "Of course! You're a family to us!"

A family...just your brother? Jinwoon said to himself.

"Anyways, we should sleep now. We need to wake up early to check out. Good night~!" 

"Good night~"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

​Hooray for a new chapter! ♥ Sorry for the late update since I'm very busy like hell. This week will be our exams week until next week so..you get the point XD Feel free to subscribe and comment! :)
Kindly anticipate for the next chapter! How will Yonghwa feel about Jinwoon staying at Kwon's residence? :)