Day 1 - Evening

100: How Long Will it Last?

"...and then he just left without saying a thing. Don't you think it's weird?" Seohyun asked Yoona who was on the other line.

"Ya~ ya~ Why is it such a big deal to you? Instead of thinking it's weird, don't you think he's being too arrogant?" Yoona replied, getting irritated by Seohyun, who can't get over about what happened.

"Well, I don't know. Cause when he stared at me, he seems different from what we saw first from him." Seohyun explained while arranging her things.

"Do you like him?^^" Yoona .

"NO!" Seohyun shouted. "It is impossible. I don't even like anyone or even like the feeling of being inlove."

Yoona shouted, "YA! What's wrong about being inlove? It's one of the most beautiful things a person can feel!"

"But I don't get it! How can you like that when in the end, you'll just cry." Seohyun exclaimed.

Yoona, completely stunned by what Seohyun said, replied, " Seohyun-ah, it's not like that all the time. You just need to find the one that is your match."

And there was silence...

"Anyway, there's no sense in arguing about these kind of things." Yoona ended the conversation. "I need to take a bath again, are you going to wait for me?" She asked.

"No~ I need to sleep already. Will just call you tomorrow. Jaljayo^^" Seohyun said.

And the both of them hung up.

"Seohyun-ah! Come here!" Yuri shouted.

"Okay! Please wait unnie!" Seohyun replied rushing to go downstairs.

-----

"What is it unnie?" Seohyun asked her sister.

"Sit first." Yuri said.

After Seohyun was seated, Yuri began to talk. "I resigned from my job as a teacher."

Seohyun was shocked and worried at the same time. "WHAT? Unnie, why did you do that? It's hard to find a job nowadays! Where are we going to get money? How will we live? What..." Seohyun continues to ask question when her sister interrupted her.

"YA! You don't need to worry. I already have a job." Yuri smiled.

Seohyun's mood suddenly lifted up and said, "Really? What is it?"

Yuri said, "Professor."

Seohyun cheerfully said, "WAAA~! Unnie, I'm so proud of you! ♥ Where are you going to work?"

Yuri smiled again, " Dongguk University. Do you know where is it?" she said, teasing her sister.

"Oh my gosh unnie, you're going to work on my school? I love it!" Seohyun said, getting excited more than ever.

"Yes! And they offered me a price higher than my previous salary" Yuri said proudly.

"Unnie, that's great! I'll get to see you everyday!" Seohyun said happily.

-----

Meanwhile, Shinhye held a party in her house. Only the popular ones are invited.

"Shinye, are you allowed to do this?" Sooyoung asked.

"Of course...NOT!" Shinhye laughed. "They won't know it unless they caught me in action."

"Ya! I don't want to be in trouble, huh." Hyoyeon shouted.

"Don't worry, they won't caught us. They'll be arriving tomorrow." Said Shinhye who feels confident about it.

Jessica came and like before, she acts like she doesn't hate Shinhye.

"Thanks for inviting me, Shinhye." Jessica said, giving her a fake smile.

"Sure thing. I mean, you deserve to be here." Shinhye replied.

"I need to talk to the others, just tell me if you need something, 'kay? Bye~" Shinye said.

Jessica saw Taeyeon outside the garden, alone.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jessica greeted her.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Taeyeon replied back.

"Are you here by yourself? Or are you waiting for someone?" Jessica asked.

"I'm just here by myself. I don't even know why I came here." Taeyeon said, regretting that she came.

Jessica was happy to know that she's not the only one. "Really?! Me too! Honestly, I don't like her." 

"Me too! I just came here 'cause she's the president of the student council. I don't really like to go to parties.", Taeyeon said feeling good after knowing that someone's feeling the same thing.

"Anyway, can I just come with you? You're the only person in this place that I think I can talk to." Jessica said without thinking twice.

"Oh sure! I'd love a company." Taeyeon smiled.

The girls at the party started screaming like fans when they saw someone arrived.

Hyoyeon rushed to Shinhye and she quickly went to her room to check if she's looking alright or what.

Shinhye asked Sooyoung, "Sooyoung-a, how do I look?" 

Sooyoung answered, "Pretty as always" and then smiled.

After that, they went downstairs and Shinhye welcomed Yonghwa.

"Annyeong Yonghwa! I'm glad you came!" Shinhye smiled.

Yonghwa ignored her and went to the buffet.

"Uhm, Yonghwa, which one do you like? Fries? Drinks? Sandwich? What?" Shinhye asked Yonghwa who's getting irritated to her.

"Please. Just. Stop. Following. Me." Yonghwa said.

Outside the garden, Taeyeon and Jessica were talking.

"So Tiffany's your sister, right?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, why?" Jessica wondered.

"I want to invite you guys to audition for Glee Club. I'd love it if you guys were to be part of it." Taeyeon said.

"As much as I want to join, I can't. Duties in the student council is pretty hard." Jessica explained. "But I will tell Fany and her friends."

"Friends? Who are they?" Taeyeon questioned.

"Seohyun & Kyuhyun. Both of them are great in singing and can also play instruments." Jessica said.

"Oh, please tell them to audition! I don't want Sunny to be the lead." Taeyeon confessed.

"Why? She's a good singer." Jessica knows that Sunny is a good singer 'cause Sunny's always a part of events.

"Yeah, but I don't like her 'cause she's..." Taeyeon was to continue when she saw a car, parking in the front. "Oh my, I think Shinhye's parents are here! Let's go to the back door! Quick!"

"Why do we need to rush?" Jessica asked for it was her first time to go to Shinhye's party.

Taeyeon explained, "One time, when Shinhye held a party, her parents got totally mad even with us and made us clean the mess and pay." Taeyeon added, "I don't want to clean nor pay."

Jessica agreed, "Yeah, let's go now!"

"Can I go with you?" Yonghwa asked. "I don't like it here."

Taeyeon replied, "Sure but we should go now." 

They used the back door of the house and they got outside the house. Yonghwa left without saying a word. Then they just started laughing.

"It was fun!" Jessica smiled. "I hope we can talk more often in school!"

"Yeah! See you again!" Taeyeon waved goodbye.

Meanwhile, Shinhye and the rest doesn't have a clue that her parents already arrived.

Hyoyeon called Shinhye, "Hey! Someone's at the door!"

"Coming!" Shinhye replied.

Shinhye opened the door and to her shock, it's was her parents.

"Mom, Dad, Annyeonghaseyo.." Shinhye said, getting ready to get scolded.

"YA! SHINHYE! YOU PROMISED NOT TO HAVE A PARTY!" Her dad shouted.

"EVERYBODY! NO ONE'S GOING HOME! CLEAN THE MESS AND PAY $3!"