Day 15: Fixing a Shattered Heart

100: How Long Will it Last?

One week has passed since the car accident. Seohyun and Yonghwa were both excused in class for a week due to their injury.

"It's great to see you here at school!" Tiffany hugged Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled and said, "I know right. It kinda feels weird though."

"Oh, Seohyun~ah!" Kyuhyun approached the two girls.

"Annyeong!" Seohyun greeted back.

"Are you 100 percent okay now?" Kyuhyun asked.

*smiles* "Thanks for the concern! I'm 100000 percent okay."

"Should we go to our class now?" Tiffany suggested.

"Oh, you guys should go first. I need to talk to Taeyeon unnie." Seohyun said.

"Oh, is that so? Well, you should get going! You don't want to be late in class. We'll be going first, okay? See you later!" And the two left.

---

"Taeyeon unnie!!" Seohyun was able to see Taeyeon quickly.

Taeyeon was delighted to see her. "Annyeong! I know I'm kinda demanding since you just came from a car accident but we need to have a...."

"Unnie..." Seohyun interrupted her.

"What's the matter? You're still not okay?" Taeyeon asked.

"Aniyo~ It's just that...I need to quit."

"Quit on what?"

"Musical." Seohyun responded.

Taeyeon was shocked and said, "But why? Am I pressuring you a lot or something?"

"No, it's me. I have personal problems. I can't handle being in a musical."

"But you'll be such a waste! You're great during the audition and I believe you fit the lead role best."

"I'm really sorry unnie. I want to continue but I can't." 

Taeyeon felt sad and worried, "If you really can't then I have no choice. But, can you at least join the meeting later? It'll be the last one for you."

Seohyun nodded, "Yes unnie..I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, it can't be helped. You should go to your class now. See you later, okay? Annyeong!"

---

"Seohyun~ah! Here!" Tiffany called her.

To Seohyun's surprise, Tiffany saved a seat for her that was beside Yonghwa. Yonghwa, on the other hand, was shocked but hid it by using his cold appearance again.

"Oh.." Seohyun looked for another seat but every chair is occuppied. "Okay..."

Seohyun sat and she faced left where Tiffany and Kyuhyun is.

"Omoo~ Kyuhyun~ah..let's fetch Jessica unnie. Her box is heavy and she said she needs help."

"Can I come with you guys?"

"No, just sit there." Kyuhyun said. "It's only been a week since the accident. And it'll only take us a few minutes." And the two left.

Seohyun sighed.

"Are you feeling better now?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun.

Seohyun was startled by Yonghwa's sudden asking. "Uh..yes..I'm better now. How about you?"

"I'm fine."

"That's a good thing."

"Yeah."

Awkwardness was visible as the two of them were limiting their answers to each other.

"I already quit on the musical." Seohyun said.

"You shouldn't have. People will start to be more curious as to what happened and all."

Seohyun told him, "I can't work with you anymore."

Yonghwa grabbed her hands and they went out of the classroom.

Tiffany and Kyuhyun were already done helping Jessica so they went back to the room.

"Where's Seohyun?" Tiffany wondered.

---

"Ya! What are you actually doing?!" Seohyun shouted at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa let go of her hand when they were already inside the auditiorium.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Yonghwa said to her.

"I'm perfectly fine...you're the one who's being weird here."

"I'm being weird? YES, maybe. How can you be like this when you already said you liked me?"

"I told you..." Seohyun wasn't able to continue.

Yonghwa knelt down before her and cried, "Why did you hurt me like this?"

Seohyun was surprised by Yonghwa's sincerity. She didn't know what to do. She held his hand and knelt down.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you badly. Everything I said in the hospital was a lie." Seohyun said.

Yonghwa was confused by what she mouthed, "What do you mean?"

"I like you..really. It's just that..." Seohyun paused for a while then continued, "It seems like we can't like each other. There's always someone or something that's hindering us. I don't you to always be in danger."

"But I'm in a bigger trouble when you're ignoring me...it saddens me."

"I'm sorry if I've been such a bad person towards you...I didn't know what to do or what to react with what's happening with us."

Yonghwa said, "It's okay. At least now, I know your heart."

Both of them stood up.

Yonghwa said, "Let's go back to our class now."

Seohyun grabbed his hands and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sorry for making you suffer this whole week."

Yonghwa smiled and looked at her. "From now on, we should solve our problems together."

And they went back to their class.

---

The two of them went back to their classroom. Fortunately, the professor's still not there.

Seohyun was relieved and said, "Phew, he's not yet here!"

Yonghwa tightened his hold on Seohyun's hand and said, "I'm going to tell them something."

"GUYS, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE." 

The whole class turned their attention to him.

Yonghwa cleared his throat, "This girl beside me, Seohyun~ssi....is the girl that I like."

The class went wild, each having different reactions. Some were pissed (mostly girls), some were cheering, but all were shocked, including Tiffany and Kyuhyun.

"Wha-what did Yonghwa say?" Kyuhyun clarified.

Tiffany was happy and said, "He announced that she likes Seohyun OMG!"

Seohyun was surprised too. She looked at Yonghwa and asked, "What on earth did you just say?" 

Yonghwa laughed and said, "What's the matter? It's not like you don't know."

Seohyun smiled and just went with the flow.

Shinhye, on the other hand, felt furious.

Hyoyeon, who's now an enemy of Shinhye shouted, "What's the matter, Shinhye? So irritated you can't even try to hide your true emotions?"

The class, upon hearing that, looked at Shinhye. Shinhye was so mad at Hyoyeon that she slapped her.

"YA!"

"Does it hurt? Oh, I'm so sorry, maybe you should've stayed quiet."

The whole class became silent...Yonghwa and Seohyun went back to their seats.

"And you..." Shinhye pointed Seohyun. "You really can't help being a flirt, huh?"

Yonghwa was about to defend her when Seohyun said, "Are you talking to me? Better look at the mirror before judging other people."

The class cheered for her when the professor came. "Sorry for being late! Let's start now."

---

*krrring*

"Class, don't forget the materials, okay? See you next week!" And the professor left.

"YA! Seohyun~ah...you two...what's with you two?" *laughs* Tiffany teased them.

"Ask him. It's his idea."

Yonghwa looked at them and said, "Me? You said I should tell them."

"YA! WHEN DID I SAY THAT?"

Tiffany laughed and said, "You two look great together." *smiles*

Yonghwa smiled back and said, "Thanks."

"By the way, Taeyeon unnie said we should go now to the auditorium." Tiffany said.

"Oh, right! Crap, I need to get something from my locker...you guys go first..I'll be following afterwards." Seohyun said.

"I'll come with you!" Yonghwa exclaimed.

"Okaaaay, you lovebirds should go with each other. Let's go Kyuhyun."

The two left.

Seohyun wondered, "What's wrong with him(Kyuhyun)? He didn't even say a single word." *sighs* "Anyway, let's go now!"

---At the auditorium---

"Oh, Tiffany, Kyuhyun..where's Seohyun? And Yonghwa? Have you seen those two?" Taeyeon approached them.

"Oh, the lovebirds? They're coming any minute now...Seohyun just left something in her locker.

"Lovebirds?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany nodded.

"Annyeong!" Yonghwa and Seohyun greeted them.

"Taeyeon unnie!" Seohyun rushed to her.

"Oh, why?"

"I"m not quitting anymore."

"REALLY? THAT'S GREAT! WE SHOULD NOW START PRACTICING."

And the rehearsal started.

After the rehearsal...

"Fany~ah, Kyuhyun~ah..annyeong!" Seohyun said to them but only Tiffany responded back.

"Tsk...Kyuhyun's being strange...I wonder why. Anyways, did your brother text you? Yuri unnie said they have a meeting so I should go home first."

"Oh, hyung didn't text me..."

"Really? Then I should go home first. You should wait for Professor Jung..."

"Aniyo~ Let's go home together. He's already old enough, you know."

Seohyun smiled, knowing that arguing with him won't change anything. "If you say so...."

They reached Kwon's Residence...

"Thank you for accompanying me."

"Thanks for letting me."

Seohyun laughed and said, "Well, I should go inside now..annyeong! Take care!"