Day 17: Where Are You Now?

100: How Long Will it Last?

As the clock keeps ticking, Yonghwa felt uneasy. He was thinking, Where's Seohyun?

It's already 7:50am and their class will start at 8:00am. Although it's still 10 minutes early, he knows Seohyun is always early and punctual when attending classes.

"Yonghwa~ Have you seen Seohyun?" Yonghwa turned his head and saw Tiffany.

"Nope. I think she's not yet here." He replied.

Tiffany got confused. "That's weird. She's always early."

Yonghwa nodded in agreement and said "Maybe they got caught in a heavy traffic or something..."

"Anyways, just text me if she's here already, okay? I'm kinda worried since she's not replying on my messages. I'll go to our room now...annyeong!"

"Sure. Annyeong!" Upon hearing that Seohyun's not answering Tiffany's messages, Yonghwa felt more uneasy than before. Now he's pretty sure something happened...just that he don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

He dialled Seohyun's number, hoping that she'll answer.

---

"It's Yonghwa, you should answer it." Yuri persuaded Seohyun.

Seohyun declined the call and then looked at her unnie, "I don't know what to say. I'll just explain everything when we meet."

Her phone started ringing again.

"But you're making them worry even more! Answer it! Or I'll call and tell them everything." Yuri demanded.

---

"Seohyun~ah...are you okay? Why aren't you answering anyone's texts or calls?" Finally, Seohyun answered Yonghwa's call. "You're making us worried."

"Don't worry...I'm okay. Tell them not to worry...and sorry if I wasn't able to answer your messages." She calmly replied.

"But why are you still not here? Our class is about to start, you know..."

Seohyun doesn't know what to reply, "Uhhh..I...I can't go to class right now."

"Why?" Yonghwa asked her.

"Uhhh...." She's left with no choice but to... "Yuri unnie's sick and she told me to stay by her side." ...to lie. Yuri tapped Seohyun.

"Oh, is that so? Okay! I'll tell my brother so they'll know why your sister's absent...I'll also tell our professor about it." Yonghwa said.

Yuri looked at her dongsaeng angrily..."Yes! That would be great! Thanks!" Seohyun happily replied but in reality, she's scared of what might her unnie do to her.

"I need to go now...can't be late for class...as you always say. Take care! Tell Yuri noona to take care too. Annyeong! I love you!" Yonghwa endearingly said to Seohyun.

"Ne~ Thanks." And she hung up.

"YA~! SEOHYUN~AH!" Yuri shouted. Looks like she's in for a scary morning.

---

"Were you able to contact her?" Tiffany asked Yonghwa.

"Yes."

"What did she say? Is she okay?"

"Yes, Yuri noona's sick so she's taking care of her." Yonghwa answered.

Kyuhyun was sitting beside Tiffany. He was puzzled, for he knows that is was Seohyun who's not well, Why did she lie? He wondered.

"Oh, is it so serious?" Tiffany asked Yonghwa again.

"She didn't tell me. But I don't think it's too serious to make a fuss about."

"That's great. It's a relief she finally answered."

"Yeah."

Yonghwa sat on his chair. Upon looking at his left, he saw Seohyun's chair...vacant. Even though Seohyun reassured him, he felt like something's wrong...something's not right with what Seohyun told him.

"What's the matter?" Minhyuk approached him. He saw Yonghwa looking bothered by something.

"Huh?" Yonghwa didn't get him.

"You look a bit bothered.."

"Oh, it's just that Seohyun won't be able to go to class today 'cause she's going to stay with Yuri noona..." Yonghwa explained. "Noona's sick."

Minhyuk was more confused, "Eh? What's there to worry?"

Yonghwa doesn't know either. "I don't know. I just feel like she didn't say the truth..."

"Eyy..why would she lie? Does she need to hide something? Stop worrying okay? She won't like it! I'll go back to my place...okay? Stop worrying!" Minhyuk left him with more questions confusing him.

Why would she lie? Does she need to hide something? Minhyuk's words were stuck in his mind.

---

Her phone is ringing again. It's the first time that Seohyun got pissed with her ringtone.

"Don't dare to make stories again.." Yuri told her.

She thought she's going to be okay already. After Yonghwa's call and after Yuri scolded her...she thought nothing worse than that might happen until..

"Answer it!"

She's afraid to answer it..or even just look at it. She doesn't want to know who's calling.

"Aish! Why can't you answer it?!"

"Aigooo.." She can't do aything so she just sighed before looking at the caller's name. After seeing the name of the caller, she hurriedly answer it.

"Omoo~ Annyeong! Mianhae if I didn't answer it in an instant! >.<" She said to the caller. Seohyun was so excited upon answering it.

Yuri asked herself, Who's the caller?

---

"So that's all for today. I hope you guys learned a lot from the lesson. Please submit the paper next week. See you! The professor was about to leave when...

"Excuse me, sir..."

"Yes?" Yonghwa approached him. Tiffany and Kyuhyun were beside him.

"One of our classmates, Kwon Seohyun..."

"What about her?"

"Her sister, Professor Kwon is sick so she's staying with her for today...that's the reason why she's absent." Yonghwa explained.

"Oh is that so? Well then, I'll talk to Professor Kwon when she gets back. Thanks for telling me." And the professor left.

"Waaa~ such a responsible namja chingu(boyfriend)." Tiffany .

"Aniyo~ we're not yet officially together." Yonghwa told her.

"Oh, really? But it's the same!" *laughs* "Anyways, you guys can go together. Jessica unnie and I will go to a salon..you know..girl stuff. See you guys tomorrow!" She waved at them and shouted, "Take care!" Before hurriedly leaving.

Yonghwa was about to say goodbye to Kyuhyun when...

"Can we talk?" Kyuhyun asked him.

"Sure!" Yonghwa answered.

"Not here..." Kyuhyun took the lead and Yonghwa followed him.

Finally, Kyuhyun stopped. Yonghwa looked around. They're still in the campus. Specifically, they're in a room where no one's there except for the two of them.

"Why are we here?" Yonghwa asked.

"I want to talk to you."

"We could've talked in our...."

"In private."

"What is it that you want to talk about?"

"Seohyun."

They answered each other continuously like gun shots until..

"What about her?" Yonghwa bluntly asked him.

Kyuhyun was thinking twice..Should I tell him? or not? "I heard you're doubting with what Seohyun told you..."

Yonghwa was shocked, "Uhhh...it's not that I'm doubting her...it's just that..."

"You don't need to explain anything." He interrupted Yonghwa. "You should be."

"What do you mean?" It was unclear to Yonghwa.

Why am I telling him this? "Just ask her...that's all I've got to say.." He left Yonghwa in the room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter! YAY! BTW, if the words are italicized, it means that they're just thinking about it or saying it in their minds. I just wanna clarify since I didn't use that in the previous chapters :)

So many questions now right? Who's the caller? Did Seohyun lie just to not make them worry? What does Kyuhyun actually feel? Find out in the next chapters! :)