Day 16: One's Heart May Change

100: How Long Will it Last?

"Aigooo~ I'm kinda nervous of what might people think of our video >.<" Tiffany said to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk smiled and comforted her, "Don't worry, everything's going to be fine."

Today's the deadline and presentation for the assignment in Music. All students are pretty much nervous..if not, excited.

"Good Morning class! I'm excited to see your videos! Shall we start? I'll call you by the order I paired you. So...first up, Tiffany Hwang and Kang Minhyuk."

Tiffany felt uneasy but Minhyuk smiled at her making the nervousness fade away.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Tiffany Hwang"

"And I'm Kang Minhyuk!"

Tiffany cleared and then continued to talk, "For the assignment, we chose option B which is to remix songs. We remixed SNSD's Run Devil Run and CNBLUE's Love. Hope you guys can enjoy it."

The class were amazed by the remix they made. The professor gave them A as the grade.

After some time, students started to feel at ease for they're done with the presentation already...except for...

"Kwon Seohyun & Jung Yonghwa, you're next!"

Seohyun became paler than ever but Yonghwa held her hand and smiled to her, "It's going to be fine, we did very well!" He encouraged him.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're the YongSeo partners. We chose option A which is to make a song and video it. Hope you guys will like it."

Yonghwa then played the video.

 

 

 

The class cheered out loud. Even the girls was cheering for the so-called YongSeo couple. Both Yonghwa and Seohyun felt embarassed but at the same time, happy.

There were various comments from their classmates..."Waaah, that was great!", "They do have chemistry!", "What a perfect pairing!", "Ooooh, Seohyun's so lucky to be paired with Yonghwa.", "I've never noticed how beautiful Seohyun is...she's a real goddess.", etc.

"YONGSEO! YONGSEO! YONGSEO!" Tiffany started to cheer. The class followed her lead.

Professor Jung silenced them. After that, he gave his comment, "Without being biased, I must say that your concept was well-planned." Yonghwa's hyung smiled and continued, "I'm very impressed...the song's melody is nice...the lyrics are well-written too. The video was delightful. And your voices soothe each other well! Very nice!"

The class clapped for them.

Everyone was having fun browsing other pair's videos (ecpecially Yonghwa and Seohyun's) that they didn't notice the time.

*kriiiiing* *kriiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

"I won't be giving any assignment today since all of you guys did well with the previous one. See you next week!" And Professor Jung left.

"Ya..Seohyun~ah...that was great! Both of you! And your voices are daebak! Like it was destined!" Tiffany praised them.

Seohyun felt shy and tapped Tiffany, "Aniyo~"

Kyuhyun suddenly stood up and left the room.

"Ah, why is he like that?" Tiffany wondered.

Seohyun left the room too.

"Seohyun~ah!" Tiffany called her.

"Just wait there, I'll talk to him."

Yonghwa approached Tiffany and asked, "Where's Seohyun?" He was too busy talking with their classmates that he didn't see Seohyun left.

"Oh, she went after Kyuhyun..I don't know why but Kyuhyun's acting strange recently." Tiffany answered.

---

"Kyuhyun!" Seohyun called him but he didn't turn his head back. "Ya! What's your problem?!"

It was those words that made Kyuhyun turn his head to answer Seohyun. "Can you blame me?" He said.

"Kyuhyun...what's the matter? I'm your friend...you can tell me anything you want."

"Can I really do that?!!"

"Of course! I'm your.."

"I LIKE YOU!" Kyuhyun shouted at the top of his lungs.

Seohyun was astounded by the words that Kyuhyun bitterly said.

"Now that I've told you my feelings, why can't you say something?"

"Kyuhyun~ah..." Seohyun can't say anything.

"I know that you can't like me so I'm making a distance between us."

"You don't need to do..."

"But I can't go on being friends with you!" He interrupted her. "We both know how I feel and I know it'll be awkward for us. Just thinking about how it would be like if I don't do that makes me feel awkward already."

And there was silence. Kyuhyun told Seohyun, "You should go back and tell them nothing special happened."

"B-but.."

"Just go! Leave me alone! Your presence isn't helping at all so just leave."

Upon hearing that, Seohyun got pissed and told him, "We can talk about this but..it seems like you're not open for it." and she left.

---

Seohyun entered the room again.

"Seohyun~ah, what did Kyuhyun and you talked about? What's his problem" Tiffany hurriedly asked her.

"We didn't talk. I wasn't able to catch him." Seohyun replied.

"Are you okay? What's the matter?" Yonghwa can see Seohyun's not okay.

"Oh, nothing, just a little headache. I need to go home now. I'm kinda tired. I'd go first, is it okay?"

"I can take you home." Yonghwa suggested.

"Aniyo~ I want to be 'alone' today. Don't worry too much. I'm fine. I'll go now, okay? Bye. Fany~ah...annyeong!"

---

Seohyun was walking not focusing on where she's actually going. So many thoughts ran on her mind.

"SEOHYUN!!!!!"

---

"Seohyun, are you okay?" Yuri asked her.

After a week, Seohyun's back to the hospital. She was thinking about so many things that she fainted on the street. It's a good thing that Kyuhyun was there.

"What happened?" Everything seems to be vague for Seohyun.

"You fainted...on the streets." Yuri said and then added, "You should thank Kyuhyun because he's the one who saw you."

"Gomawo Kyuhyun for helping me." Seohyun sincerely told him.

"Yuri noona, I should go home now. Please take care of her. I'll be going."

"Oh, yes. Thank you. Take care, okay? Annyeong!"

Kyuhyun lookd at Seohyun for the last time and left.

"The doctors tested you...by next week, the results will be given to us. For now, just rest so you can go to school tomorrow..if you can. Or I can just tell.."

"No!" Seohyun stopped her. "Don't tell them. I don't want them to worry."

"Okaaay, as you wish."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for making this shorter than usual. I was kinda thinking-twice on where to direct the story. ^__________^ Please anticipate for the next chapter^^ I'll make it interesting ♥