Day 5: Something Will Always Go Wrong

100: How Long Will it Last?

Friday came and the Glee Club posted a notice for the passers.

Sunny approached Taeyeon, demanding to get the lead role

"Taeyeon-ah!"

"Oh, Sunny? What's the matter? Are you going to be absent later?" Taeyeon said, teasing Sunny for not getting the lead.

"Why did you give the lead role to that Seohyun? She's nothing but a wanna-be!"

"I see nothing wrong with giving her that role. The judges decided that Seohyun fits the role most. And besides, she performed something that made us see her performing the musical greatly."

"But you've seen me perform for real! And I just got supporting? Seohyun is not good!"

"Uhm, excuse me but Seohyun is not a wanna-be nor a not-so-good performer." Yuri interrupted their conversation.

"Oh, Professor Kwon, Annyeonghaseyo." Taeyeon greeted. Yuri smiled at Taeyeon and glanced at Sunny.

"Uh unnie..really..you don't have to do that." Seohyun tried to stop her unnie from saying anything else.

"Why? I'm not doing anything wrong. This student is the one at fault. And I'm not doing this because I'm your sister. I'm doing this because you're all my student and I don't want anyone from you to cause trouble...or to even say something bad about other people."

Suddenly, all eyes were on Sunny. Tears started to flow on her eyes.

"All I ever wanted was to make my parents proud. They always work, work and work. The only time I see them caring is when they know that I'll be performing in a musical. They always push me to get the lead role that's why it's my goal. I don't know if they'll care if they know that I'm just a supporting role."

Sunny ran while tears are still flowing. Yuri followed her in order to give advice.

"It's all your fault Seohyun. Sunny didn't get the part because of you." Shinhye walked towards Seohyun.

"It's not her fault if she performed better than Sunny!" Tiffany defended Seohyun.

Shinhye laughed, "For all I know, she used Taeyeon to get the part...cause he knew Yonghwa will get the role."

Seohyun lost her temper to Shinhye.

"I don't know what's wrong with you but I can't take it anymore. I did my best yesterday and you'll tell me that I used someone to get the role? NO! I'll never do that. I'll never do something like that! I'm not like you! Let's go Tiffany."

Seohyun and Tiffany left.

"Shinhye, that wasn't good. I saw Seohyun performed and she really blew us away." Sooyoung said.

"Oh? Is that so? Then why don't you just be friends with her! I'll just blow you away from me!"

"That's not what I..."

"I don't care! I don't wanna be friends with you anymore! Hyoyeon, let's go now. Leave that stupid girl alone."

Shinhye and Hyoyeon left her.

-----

All the passers came at the auditiorium except for Sunny. Taeyeon started her announcement.

"So as you all know, Yonghwa & Seohyun are the main characters of our musical. The theme for our musical is love story. Preparations for this will start next week onwards. The scripts will be given to you on Thursday next week. Characters have been made and so is the plot of the story but names and other things aren't clear yet. Please bear with us. Yonghwa and Seohyun, I need you guys to practice most of your lines together. The same goes to Tiffany, Kyuhyun & Minhyuk. Sooyoung, Jungshin & Sunny, you may practice solo but I believe your lines are connected with each other. Just inform Sunny about it. Uhm, that's all for today. Keep in touch with us! But you're not yet dismissed."

And they all groaned.

"I'm giving you 10-30 minutes to talk with the people I assigned you to. Yonghwa and Seohyun, please go to the balcony. Tiffany, Kyuhyun & Minhyuk, go to the front seats, Sooyoung ang Jungshin, go to the backstage please."

Kyuhyun felt jealous about Seohyun and Yonghwa being together and Tiffany noticed it.

"Aish, what's with the face, Kyuhyun? Want to be in the balcony?" *laughs*

"No. It's just that I don't trust that guy."

"Who? Yonghwa? He's nice! I'm his friend and I can promise you that." Minhyuk butts in.

"I can't help but to hate him!"

Meanwhile, Seohyun and Yonghwa at the balcony...

"I'm so glad you got the part. I can't work with Sunny or Tiffany or Sooyoung."

"Fany is nice."

"I know but she doesn't like me."

"You look cold and arrogant, that's why."

"Really? Why do I look like that?"

"Because you do what you want to do and you ignore other people's opinions. For them it's arrogant but I think it's pretty cool. I want to learn that too."

"Why?"

"I need to ignore those comments that pushes me down."

"Are there any people that pushes you down?"

"Well, everyone has one, right?"

"May I know who's that person?"

"I think it's best that you don't know her."

"Why? Is she hating you because of me or something?"

"Well..sorta."

"Lemme guess, is this Shinhye you're talking about?"

Seohyun was shocked that Yonghwa knew it.

"I knew it! That girl is really getting on my nerves."

"I didn't say that it was her!"

"But I know it's her. I saw her going to your table at the cafeteria after I left."

"How did you see it?"

"Well uhm...my things fell on the floor so I have to look back and grab it..then I saw her."

"Oh..is that so? Well...now that you know it...can I ask something?"

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

Seohyun hesitated to ask but thought that it'll be better to tell him and so..

"Are you and Shinhye in a relationship?"

Yonghwa was stunned by Seohyun's question.

"WHAT? NO. I'm not even her friend!"

"Really? She said that I have to stay away from her guy which she said was you..."

"What the..! What's wrong with her!?!" *stands*

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To Shinhye, I'll tell her the bitter reality."

"Don't! It'll make her hate me more."

Yonghwa stopped and thought that Seohyun was right. He went back to his place.

"Let's just forget her." Yonghwa said, feeling furious.

"Yeah. Anyway, after this, are you going to wait for your brother? 'Cause I'm going to wait for Yuri unnie. Let's just discuss our homework for Music there."

"Yeah, it'll be great."

"And I'll make you try the goguma latte."

"Is there such thing?"

"Yes! That's what I ordered yesterday!" *laughs"

-----

After the meeting, Seohyun, along with Yonghwa, met Tiffany, Kyuhyun, and Minhyuk outside.

"Yonghwa, me and Jonghyun will go to the mall. I think Jungshin will come too. Are you coming?" Minhyuk asked.

"No. I need to wait for my brother and Seohyun & I will do the homework for Music."

"Wait, what? Seohyun? You're coming with him?" Kyuhyun tries to hide his anger.

"Yes. I'm also going to wait for Yuri unnie. So, we'll do our homework while waiting."

"Oh my gosh. I totally forgot about that. Minhyuk! Mind if I go with you and your friends? We need to start now!" Tiffany asked.

"Sure!"

"Kyuhyun-ah. Can you tell Jessica unnie about this?"

"oh...yeah..sure.."

"Yay! Thanks!"

"Yonghwa, we should get going. Kyuhyun, are you going home? "

Kyuhyun, still disappointed said, "Yes, I think..."

"Well we need to go now. See you tomorrow!"

Yonghwa and Seohyun left.

"Kyuhyun-ah! You're my partner for the homework right?" Sooyoung walked out from the auditiorium.

"Oh, yes. Why?"

"Do you want to discuss something about it today? Perhaps we can talk about it at the cafe."

Kyuhyun, thinking about Seohyun said..

"Sure! That's a great idea."

"So, let's go there!"

-----

"2 goguma latte please."

Seohyun and Yonghwa sat on the same table they sat on before.

"What song do you think is good?" Yonghwa asked. They both have no idea on what song to pick.

Professor Jung assigned them to either make a video of them singing a song(A) or a remix of them, singing(B).

"Before that, what should we pick, A or B?"

"It depends if we agree on a song or not."

"How about a love song?"

"Yeah, but it should be light-hearted."

"What if we just make a song?"

Yonghwa suddenly remembered something and takes a notebook out of his bag.

"What's that?"

"Uh..uhm...you know.." *blushes*

"What?"

"When I saw you last year, when you said thank you to me when I handed you a book, I thought you were charming...unique. And so I...I...made a song for you. But actually, it's not yet done...I forgot to continue writing the lyrics though."

"Really?" Seohyun never thought that Yonghwa noticed him.

"Yeah."

"Can I see it?"

"Uhm..yeah sure.."

Yonghwa gave Seohyun the notebook and Seohyun thought it was amazing.

"Waaa~ the lyrics were beautifully written. Is this really for me?" Seohyun tries to hide her rosy cheeks.

"Yeah. I'm glad that you liked it. Uhm, do you want to go to our house? I have equipments there so we can practice better. You can tell Yuri noona to come with us, if she wants."

"Sure! Wanna go to the faculty room? Let's ask her now. If we can go there now it'll be great."

Seohyun and Yonghwa were about to left when..

"Seohyun-ah! Where are the two of you going?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Oh, we're going to the faculty room. Oh! Annyeonghaseyo" Seohyun greeted Sooyoung.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh really?" Kyuhyun felt disappointed after hearing that.

"Yes. Annyeong! We need to go now." Seohyun smiled to the both of them and they left. Sooyoung smiled back.

"Let's sit here. I'll just order something. Please wait."

-----

"Sure. I'll just pick you up there. Text me if you're done." Yuri allowed Seohyun to go with Yonghwa.

"Okay. Thanks unnie! See you later!" *hugs Yuri and left*

----

Yonghwa and Seohyun arrived at Jung's House

"Well here we are."

"Waaa~ your equipments are daebak."

"Kamsahamnida."

"This looks like one of those for DJ-ing."

"Acutally, that really is the one they're using."

"Oh..jeongmal? Cool~"

"So here's a demo for the tune of the song..." *plays the demo and sings along*

"Waa~ the melody is great."

"..lalala~ Kiss me to..oh..Love you girl~" Yonghwa got embarassed.

"Waaa~ I think the tune is great..we just need to do the lyrics."

"Yes. Uhm, let's do it now!"

"Okay^^"

After an hour.

"Tada~! Let's try to sing it now"

"Wow, your lyrics are great."

"Kamsahamnida^^"

"Let's do it!"

 

 

 

Both of them clapped.

"This is amazaing. We have a song now!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"I know..it feels so great. Now we just need to shoot it."

"Seohyun-ah! We're here!" Yuri shouted.

"Let's do it next time shall we? Yuri unnie's already here."

"Yeah, sure^^."

The two of them went downstairs.

"How was it?" Yuri asked.

"We just need to shoot it."

"Thank you for letting Seohyun come here." Yonghwa bowed.

"It's fine. It's for the homework that guy gave anyway." Yuri pointed at Minho.

"Anyway, we should leave now Seohyun."

"See you tomorrow at school." Seohyun said to Yonghwa.

"Annyeong! Take care."