Get caught

The Silence of Friends

[In Chaeyoung's coma world, Chaeyoung's POV]

Momo and Sana is missing.

Only them?

What about their families?

Aren't they having a families reunion?

What about their other parents?

Why Tzuyu didn't say anything about their parents?

Where are they now?

How are they?

Tzuyu and I in a taxi now. Those questions keep searching for the answers in my mind. Even though it's hurt my head, but who cares. I don't know where are we going and where is the others but i just follow Tzuyu. I stare outside the taxi window blankly.

"Where are we going Tzuyu?" I ask.

1..
2..
3..

Tzuyu didn't reply me.

"Tzuyu?" No answer. I look at Tzuyu who sat next to me. She faced her face to the window beside her. Myb she's thinking about something. I try to calm myself down.

From the window reflection, i can see her sad face. She's thinking about Momo and Sana myb. The dream I dreamt that explain everything start to play again in my head.

'I said to bring Sana and Momo!'

Did this also can be relate to Momo and Sana missing? Even if that dream brought back my memory what happened with my missing, why it must be them both that they are searching for?

I tap Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Er.. urm.. yes?" She shed her tears as her face turn around to face me. She's crying...

"Where are we going and where is others? And also how's their parents right now?" I ask.

"Oh.. let me explain it one by one," she said offering me as she turn herself fully facing me. "After Sana unnie and Momo unnie left from our home, there got four strangers who waiting for them at the outside."

What?! They've been missed since they left our home?! Why we didn't heard any screams for help?

"When they both step outside from our gate house, the strangers attack them and cover their mouth using a handkerchief. Then they brought them both into a black van and drove away. Then-"

"Wait. How you know this? You saw it? If you saw it, why don't you try to help them? Why don't you tell me with what you saw? Yes, i am telling them the whole story that time but Sana unnie and Momo unnie safety is more important. Why Tzuyu, why?!" I can't hold my anger anymore. If Tzuyu really saw it, why she didn't help them? Is this what we called friends? Wow. Fake.

"I watched a playback on CCTV after their parents called me. I don't even finish my story yet and you already attack me?! Calm down! Everyone are now worrying about them both safety! Beside, I'm not that idiot to let this happened!" Tzuyu said. Oh god. Why am i like this? I shouldn't attack her. I forgot that my house set-up CCTVs.

"S-sorry..." I stutter. Tzuyu just sigh.

"It's okay..."

"Ermm.. so what's the real story line?"

"Like this, after you went up to sleep bcs of you headache, Nayeon got a call from Sana's dad asking when will they go out from our house since it's already late for their families reunion. Nayeon told that they both already left about 30 minutes ago and they should be there in just 15 minutes. So we start to get panicked. Sana's dad said myb there got a traffic jam and ask us to think positive so he end the call with hope that Momo and Sana wil arrive soon."

"After that?"

"After a few minutes, Nayeon got a call again from Sana's dad. His voice was in panicked. He said that he got a call from a stranger ask him and his wife and also Momo's parents to go to the place that we are heading to. The strangers said that they want only four of them to be there and they can't call police if not they will do something to Sana and Momo."

What The Hell are they going to do?!

Hearing that make my heart beating more faster. Pls, wait us to come!

"Sir! Sir! Can you drive faster?!" I got panic with the words 'they will do something to Sana and Momo.' No, I must protect my friends! My friends are in danger!

"The strangers also said that he can't tell anyone about this but Mr. Minatozaki said that he trust us. Beside, they don't know how to defense themselves. So that's why they tell us. He also beg for us to not call the police. He needs our help," Tzuyu continue to tell everything.

"What help?"

"Hide somewhere in the building we are heading to and when the strangers try to attack Sana and Momo unnie, go attack them and try to rescue them."

"Both of us?"

"Nope. We."

"The whole gang?"

"Yes."

"No. It must be only two of us! Especially Nayeon can't do this! I don't want her unknown disease attack her. Beside, in the gang only two of us got a black belt in Taekwondo. No no no they will hurts themselves."

"They agreed to do this."

"W-WHAT?! THEY BROKE THE RULES?"

"Bcs they said that they can sacrifice themselves just to save Sana and Momo unnie. I can't do anything bcs 4 vs 1 ofc they won."

I can't do anything. I just.... why all of them are so stubborn. Tzuyu and I still here to save them! Can't they just trust us?

"Btw where are they?" I suddenly remember that the gang is not with us.

"They already go first."

"Did mom and dad knew about this?"

"Nope."

"You didn't tell them yet?"

"Nope."

"Don't tell them, okay? We just make them more worry by that," I said earning a nod from Tzuyu.

"We are here," The taxi driver said. We paid for the tax and get off. From far, i saw that the others are hiding somewhere in the building. They were like hearing someone's conversation. But, where is Sana's and Momo's parents? They already meet the stranger? Tzuyu and i walk to them with careful.

"Where's uncle and aunty?" I ask them with careful bcs I'm scared that someone will heard our conversation.

"They already went in," Mina reply me.

"So what are we doing here? We should step inside," I said. They all faced me with angry face.

"What? We should save them!" I said.

"Shuh... they might hear us!" Jihyo shuh-ing me.

"What are you doing here, kids? Are you guys playing hide and seek? May i join in?" Suddenly an unfamiliar voice greet us from behind. Gulp. We turn our head to the voice slowly.

"Having fun hearing all of that, huh?" A man with a gun said.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. I count the rest strangers. 9 people?! Oh . What should i do?!!!! And each of them have a baseball bat except for this one man gun guy?!!

"Boss. What should we do now? Should we beat all of them up? It's gonna be fun," the other said.

One thing playing in my mind right now. Usually people will do something like this on night, but now it's still afternoon. Why they must did this on afternoon? And why the hell did they kidnapped Sana and Momo?

"No no no. We can't beat them now. Let's keep them for our fight practice. At least we have real humans to punch. He he he," the gun man said sarcastically.

It didn't make me feel scared at all. Huh. You think you can make us as your practice punch experiment? Or whtv it called. Huh. Not that easy.

"Bring them to our big boss now. I think they all know about Sana and Momo," the gun man said again.

Hearing '..Sana and Momo' makes me feel angry. Please hold on a little bit longer. We will save you both together with your parents.

"Hey you. Get up!" One of the stranger said to me. Seeing me not making any move, he grab me by my arm and drag me inside. I turn my back to see others. They all look scared. Except for Jungyeon and Jihyo.

Why Jungyeon and Jihyo didn't look scared at all? And why there got no one drag Jungyeon and Jihyo inside harshly like how they did to the rest of the gang?