Amnesia?

The Silence of Friends

A/n: Start from this chapter, it will be in Chaeyoung's coma. Yup, she is in coma right now and start from this chapter will be her dream in her coma. It will end(or nah) until i mention it again. Either she survive with her coma or not, it will be a secret xD. Enjoy~

I open my eyes slowly. Sunlight is killing my eyes making myself struggle to open my eyes. I look up at the sky. I can feel that my body is laying down on the sand. I look around me. Huh? Where is this? It took me awhile to realize that now i am at the beach. Why am i here? How can i be here? I start to panic.

I try to remember what happened but i can't. I my jeans pockets trying to find my phone but i couldn't find it. Did i missed it somewhere else? I took out some coins from my pocket and try to find a public telephone to call anyone that may help me. Thanks god, i remember Tzuyu's phone number. I dialed her number. No one answer. I dialed it again for the second time. I am now shivering bcs i got no jacket to cover up my cold body. I also don't know why am i wearing a t-shirt on a winter season.

Tzuyu, please pick up your phone.

"Hello? Who is there?" Tzuyu ask from the other line. Yes! She answer it.

"Tzu-tzuyu. It's me, Chaeyoung," I said. My mouth is freezing bcs of the coldness.

"Oh Chaeyoung! Where are you now?! Did you know that we are all worried about you bcs you didn't come home last night?! And why are you not answering my phone? Even if you want to go somewhere for a night, please tell us first! You don't know how much your parents and the gang worry about you. Where are you now?" She yelled at me through the phone. What should i say? I also don't know why am i here. I can't remember anything.

"I.. i don't know. I am now at the beach. Can you please ask someone to catch me up? I am shivering right now. I am wearing a t-shirt with a short pants and now i don't have any jacket to cover up my freezing body," I said.

"Which beach are you at? And why are you wearing clothes like that on winter season?! Are you losing your mind? What if you catch a cold? Aish... Srsly.." She mad. I look around to find what is this beach name. I spot a sign board. Eurwangi Beach.

"Tzuyu. I am now at the Eurwangi Beach," I said, ignoring her other questions. "Please tell someone to fetch me here. I can't handle the coldness any more longer. Please," I said as i hug myself prevent from the coldness.

"Are you serious? Did you know how long from here, your house, to reach there?!" She ask me. Like i know.

"How long?" I ask innocently.

"It's probably took 45~60 minutes to reach there. How can you go there by walking?" She ask me more and more questions that i also don't know what to answer.

"I don't know! Hurry up please. I am hungry now and i need to eat. After that, i don't have enough money to pay for the taxi tax to back to home," she make me feel nervous even more.

"Okay okay. I will tell your father and others about this. Find any nearest restaurant to warm up your body," she said and end the call.

I sigh in relief. Now i just need to wait for dad or whoever to come. I took my wallet out. Hmm.. i really have enough money to eat. I am really hungry right now. I look around to find a restaurant that may serve a cheap lunch. There it is. I go to the restaurant.

As i wait for my order to come, i look outside the window. Looking at the beautiful view of the beach. But the beautiful views could not resist myself from keep asking how can i be here. And how am I losing my mind wearing such a clothes like this on winter season.

"Miss, your order is here," the waiter said get me back to my reality as he place my order in front of me.

"Oh. Thank you," I said. I eat the food slowly. I want to stay here longer until someone fetch me. I remember what Tzuyu just said in the phome call.

'It's probably took 45~60 minutes to reach there.'

I look at the restaurant clock. 35 minutes has passed. My food and drink also I already finish it. I wait patiently while staring to the outside again. The same questions running in my mind.

Why am i here?

What happened yesterday?

How can i get here?

Why am i wearing clothes like this?

Where the last time i've been at before i am here?

I try really hard to remember but i can't. I feel like i want to cry. Why i can't remember anything about yesterday? What's going on to myself?

"Chaeyoung?" A familiar voice called me from behind. I turn my back to see who. Tzuyu.

Without wasting any time, i get up from my seat and hug her tightly. Like it's been a few years not meeting her. It just a day i am missing and i don't know why i really miss her. People look at us awkwardly but i don't care.

"Thank you for fetching me up," I said as i broke the hug.

"You're welcome and here's your jacket. But how can you be here?" She ask me the same question that running through my mind. I sigh.

"I can't remember anything what happened yesterday," I said in sad tone. "Btw you come here by yourself?"

"Yes bcs your father is on meeting so he can't fetch you so i rode a taxi to come here," she said. I just nod. "Let's go. Your mom and the gang is worried about you like hell."

I chuckle.

"You think it's funny?"

Ops.

"Eh? No i just feel happy hehe. Let's go!" I said as i grab her hand. She pay for my bill and we both take a taxi again to get back home.

In the taxi, i still can't calm my mind to think about it again and again so i ask Tzuyu some questions.

"Tzuyu," I called her softly. She turn her head to face me.

"Yeah?"

"What time i lost last night?" I ask.

"I don't know but we realize you don't have with us around 7:30p.m. and that time we thought that you may go somewhere else and will be back at night. Your parents and I waited for you last night with worries until we didn't realize when did we fall asleep on the living room waiting for you to come home. You woke me up with the call," she explained.

"Where did the last time we be together?"

"At the treehouse with the gang. You said that you wanted to go somewhere else for awhile so we let you go," she said. It's get me more confused.

"Somewhere else?"

"Yeah but you did not mention where are you going. That time was around.... 7:00p.m.?"

Am i having amnesia or what. I slap my face and my eyes start to fill up with tears.

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu ask me seeing me like this.

"I can't remember anything. I thing I'm having amnesia," I said.

"Don't think too much. Myb you are tired. Get a rest first and don't think much about it," Tzuyu comforting me. And slowly my eyes is getting heavier. I slowly step into my dreamland.