Sulking

The Silence of Friends

"Guys. Where are we going after school?" Jungyeon ask. is full of food.

It is now recess time. As usual, we will eat together and talk anything that we can talk about. Sometimes we also use recesse time to go to the roof top to get some fresh air.

"Huh. Like you don't know... ofc to the same place. By the way, can you please finish your food first before you want to talk something?" Nayeon said. Jungyeon grin. She swallow the food.

"You mean the tree house?" Jungyeon ask. We all nodded in response except myself. I know what they going to do there. Playing family roles and make me as the baby! Urgh.

The tree house was built 2 years ago. We built it together with the help from my dad and Nayeon's dad. It's not that perfect but it's really precious to us. The house is really strong. It can fit up to 15 people. Sometimes, we even did a sleepover there. The tree house is just near to my house so we can use the toilet in my house.

The bell rang means recesse time is over.

"Okay. See you guys at the gate. Don't be late. Let's go there together." Momo said.

"The person that always late is only this 02 liner. If you guys late again, we will leave you guys. We will only wait for you 5 minutes." Dahyun said.

I have a bad feeling that Tzuyu and I will be late again. It's bcs the teacher loves to let us out late. She's is really annoying teacher.

"It's not our fault! It's the teacher who won't let us out early. Hmph!" Tzuyu is sulking.

"Hahaha I'm just kidding. Stop sulking and go to your class." Dahyun said.

We all go to our own class. The teacher is not coming yet.

"Hey Tzuyu. Can you please persuade them not to play family roles anymore? I'm getting enough with them! Like there is no other games that we can play. Please Tzuyu-ah~" I try to convince Tzuyu. Srsly. I don't want to be the baby anymore.

"What's the reason you don't want to play it anymore? Is it bcs you're getting boring with it, huh? Are you trying to say that we are boring?" Tzuyu said in more like a mom-tone-voice.

"It's not like that.. I'm just getting pissed bcs i always be the baby! Beside, we are already 14~18. Why must we play something that 4 years old children play?" I feel a bit annoyed thinking about it.

"Why? Can't we?" She simply reply me. I bang my head to the table. Srsly? She don't even want to help me.

"Yah! Can't you help me?" I beg.

"It is fun what to play it with them. Beside, i am happy to see Jungyeon unnie happy. You know how their parents right? I feel pity to her. When we playing family roles, i can see she is the happiest among us."

Her words make me feel sad. I can't deny it. Bcs it is true. We first start playing family roles bcs of Jungyeon.

There got one time when Jungyeon meet us with bruises covering her face. We almost can't recognize it was her. That time, we also haven't meet her almost one week and now she meet us with her face like that. None of us are brave enough anymore to go to Jungyeon house. Bcs there got one time when Jungyeon is sick and we all willingly to visit her at the house but her mother yell in angry and chase us out. Since that day, Jungyeon don't want us to come near her house. We don't have other chance than respect her decision. She even begging us until she knelt infront of us not to come near her house.

Back to the story. Jungyeon meet us with bruises covering her face. We feel really worry about her that time. We can't just stand looking at her like this. She tell us what happened. It is bcs she forgot to tell her parents that she had a sleepover with us. The next morning she rushed back to her home leaving us in confused. After that day, we didn't meet her for almost one week.

She said that her dad don't trust her that she was having a sleepover with us at the treehouse. Her dad think that she is goes to a night club instead of sleepover. Jungyeon don't have any idea why he think like that. A few punch landed on her face. She even said that her stomach is hurting bcs her dad even punch there two times. She crying really hard when tell us about it.

Seeing her like that, Nayeon suggest us to play family roles for Jungyeon to forget about it. We all agreed with it. We can't stand seeing Jungyeon like that so we decided to play. She forgot about her bruises when she play family roles with us that day. I can see tears in joy in everyone eyes including me. Start from that day, we always play family roles bcs we don't want Jungyeon to get strees about her parents problems. Her sisters always go out with her friends whenever Jungyeon is not home because she feel really scared to stay alone in the house.

"Yah! Don't you hear what i am saying? Are you dreaming or what?" Tzuyu get me out from my daydream.

"Huh? Oh. It's not like that. I just... remember something about the past."

"Ouh. About what? Until i can see tears in your eyes...?" Ops. She noticed it.

"About why we start playing family roles up until now. I just.... remember it." I shed my tears. Thinking about Jungyeon's life can't make me smile, but it always make me cry.

"Ouh... I will do everything to see Jungyeon unnie smile in happiness. I don't want to see her fake smile..." Her voice getting slower. Jungyeon always faking her smile. She also try so hard to hide her problems. It's hard for us to begs her to share her problems.

"Hey... it's okay. We promised to help her right? We are gang right? We promised to lend our hands when someone need it, am i right? Don't be sad. Our classmates will think we are crazy." I rub Tzuyu's back. She nods.

The teacher arrived. The lessons start for 2 hours and half. Thanks god. Today the teacher release us earlier than usual bcs she got something urgent to do. I look at my watch. We got 2 minutes left before they leave us again.

"Hey Tzuyu! I don't want they to leave us again. Come on!" I grab Tzuyu's hand and run.

We run, run, run and run. From far, i can see that they are about to leave.

"HEYYY!! WAIT FOR US!!" I shout. They turn their head to us.

"Oh they you are. We are about to leave you guys again. Myb you guys will cry if we leave you guys behind? Hahaha." Jihyo teased. They all laugh.

Aish. Really? Huh. I glared at them. I'm still gasping for some air. Same as Tzuyu. And now, they run away leaving us two behind again.

"Aish these unnies... really? Don't have mercy?" Tzuyu said. "Urmm... changie.."

"Yeah. What?" I answer as my breath are now back to normal. Srsly, I'm going to kill them when i get them!

"What about.... let's pretend that we are sulking with them?" Tzuyu make me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... they leaved us right?" I nod. "And?" I can't get what she is trying to say.

"Aish why you so late. Let's go somewhere else first until they call where are we at. Let's pretend that we are sulking and they need to convince us first to be there. Beside you said that you don't want to be a baby again right?" She explain.

Oh! I just got what she trying to say. Why am i so late to get it lol.

"Oh like that... hmm you're right. Btw where are we going?" I ask. I can't see their shadows anymore. Myb they already went far from us.

"Hmm... what about arcade? Let's free our mind. I got stress dealing with study this lately. Should we?" She suggest.

"What a good idea, yoda! High-five." I loves to go to the arcade. I highly recommend it more than a club and getting drunk.

"I don't want to high-five with you. Hmph!"

I high-five my hand with my another hand. Don't want to make myself feel awkward.

"Why?"

"Because you called me Yoda. You know i hate that nickname." She said, pouting.

"Aigoo.. looks like someone is really sulking right now. Haha I'm sorry okay? You also always call me shortie and you thought i like that nickname, huh? Ofc not! But whatever. Let's go!" I said as i wrap my arm around her right arm and start our step to the bus stop. We will take a bus to get there.

"But wait." She stop me.

"What?"

"Do you have money? Bcs i only a few sheets of money and i need to save some too for this week." She said.

"Is that so? Hmm it's okay. I will treat you. I also bring the member card. BUT only for today." I said. I pressed the 'but' word so she will not always ask me for a treat.

We, the gang, has our own member arcade card. We bought it two months ago bcs we always prefer arcade then club to free our mind. It was worth it to buy bcs it gives you 20% discount for the first one hour and 50% discount for the next hours.

"Yeay! Thank you Chaengie! I love you so much! Oh yeah. I also have the member card." She said as she grab my hand and run.

"Hey! Let's not run! We still got much time!" I need to shout because she might not hear me. She is really excited now.

"Oh. Okay."

We walk together hand in hand to the bus stop. The next bus will be in less than 10 minutes. We seat at the empty place while gossip about anything that we can gossip about. The bus arrived. There got only two seats left. We rush to the sit and continue our gossip. But then, Tzuyu change the topic of our conversation.

"Do you think that they will worry about us right now? They probably be at the treehouse now." She ask for my opinion.

"Hmm... i don't think so. It's still early. Like we just left for around 20 minutes. Myb when it's getting late, they will start to worry about us?" I said. I'm not really confident about it but i guess they will. Because usually when we want to go somewhere, we will let the gang know first.

"Oh like that..?" Tzuyu said.

"Looks like someone started to missing the unnies." I teased.

"It's not like that! I just asking for your opinion. That's it!" She get mad with me.

"Yeah yeah. I know. I'm just kidding. Aish. You really get angry fast." I laugh. Tzuyu just sigh. We both don't have anything to talk about anymore. I throw my views to the window. It's going to be a fun day with Tzuyu without the unnies.