Last breath

The Silence of Friends

"There there there. Good people I've been waiting for is here!" I heard, myb the big boss said. "Come here come here. Don't be shy Mr. Minatozaki and Mr. Myoui! You didn't told anyone you are here right? Goo-"

"Big boss! I guess they broke the promise!" Man with the gun guy said. Damn.

The big boss turn their head to us. He raised his left eyebrow. Than he scratch his head like he is in confused. I look at Sana's and Momo's parents. They look shock that we've been caught this early. I change my glance to the big boss again.

"Who are you?" I asked bravely. Yes, i am shaking but i must push my fear far away from me now.

"That is the question i shoud be asking you. And also why are you here?" He replied.

"Answer me first! Who are you?! And what you going to do with them?!" I started losing my patience.

"Wow. Little kid, listen-"

"I AM NOT A LITTLE KID!" He really boiled up my temperature.

"Okay than if you are not a little kid, than you are a kid," he said sarcastically. I clenched my fist. Both of my hand are not free yet. The guy still holding it tightly. "Are you guys Momo's and Sana's friends?"

I don't answer him.

"Or myb bestfriend?"

I don't answer him.

"Urgh. Whatever they are to you, here *clap**clap*" he clapped two times and his workers bring Momo and Sana.

They both hands and legs has been tied tightly. Their mouth also has been shut by a.... tape? I can't see it clearly. They are far from us. Four men drag them together and lay them at the floor. They are crying. It's my weakness. They look at us with hope. It's stressing me to be honest.

"What do you-"

"Shut up you !"

Momo's dad was about to say something but the man who is watching after him shut him up. He even swing his baseball bat to Momo's dad back and make him vomit blood.

"Tide them up!" The same man command to his workers.

Now, all of us has been tied. I don't know what they want to do with us. I give a dead glare to their so called 'big boss'.

"What you going to do with us?" I asked bravely to the so called big boss. He walk towards me with gun in his hand.

"You know what... this is the only way for me to get Mr. Minatozaki and Mr. Myoui," he said. I look at him in confused. The main question haven't been answer yet.

"Why you want them?"

Suddenly he get mad. His eyes like start to popped out. His veins start to show up. And his face turned to red.

"Bcs of them *slam* i *slam* lost *slam* my family trust *slam* and *slam* my job *slam**slam*slam* ARGH! YOU KNOW HOW STRESSING I AM?!" he said in angry while slamming the nearest wall. His hand start to bleeding. He groans in pain.

"Huh. Hurt? Idiot," i said in low voice but enough for him to hear it. Yes, he heard it. He grab my shirt coller and bring me up. I know i am light but no need to lift me up! I feel like i am flying together with my chair that has been tied together with me!

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" he shout at my face.

"You. Idiot,"

*throw*

Damn. It's hurt. Why the hell did he throw me to the floor? My head... argh...

He than put me like usually again.

"THAN YOU WANT ME TO SLAM YOU INSTEAD OF THE DAMN WALLS?!"

I take a glance at others. They look at me in worry. Some of them even shake their head trying to say that i should stop messed up with him. I don't care. But wait. Tzuyu bring my attention to her. Looks like she is trying to do something with the rope around her.

Since nobody really look over Tzuyu, she take a chance to do something. But i'm not sure what she is trying to do. she looks like struggling to get something from her pocket.

"I'm not saying that you should slam me. I just said that you are idiot bcs you already know the walls are hard yet you still want to slam your hand there."

"SHUT UP YOU !"

"I will with one condition."

"What?!"

"Answer my questions."

"Why you like to ask people questions?"

"Bcs i have mouth."

"Than you want me to shut you with this punch?!" The man said as he show me his punch.

"Nope. You can shut me with answer my questions."

"YOU REA-"

The man was about to say something but another man came to him and whispered something to his ear. I tried my best to hear it but i can not hear any single of word he said to his boss.

At the same time, I saw Tzuyu's rope is losing from her body but no one noticed it since their eyes are all locked at me. I guess Tzuyu already cut her rope using something but pretend that she is still in trap with the rope. Tzuyu saw me saw her. She give me a sign mouth.

'Make their attention locked at you for now'

She signed me with . I guess she already has a planned in her mind.

"Okay. Let's make a deal," the boss said to me while smirking.

"What?"

"I will give you questions too and i will answer your questions as well. Let's ask each other by turns. 1 question each turn. Okay?"

I was about to say no but i think there is no other way to locked all people's attention to me.

"Okay. Let me start first," I said in force from myself. The man nod while smirking. I don't know why the hell he is smirking.

"Tell me the whole thing. Why Mr. Minatozaki and Mr. Myoui make you lost your family trust and hope?"

"What the ? That's not fair!" He said. His smirking faded away.

"What?"

"You can't directly ask me like that!"

"Why not? It's a question though!" I said, starting to raise my voice. Suddenly he go to Mr. Minatozaki and clenched his hair. He drag Sana's dad in front of me just like that. I know it's hurt.... i am sorry... bcs of me he did like that to you, uncle...

"YOU KNOW THIS ?" The man said.

"Yes. Why?" I said calmly.

"HE ACTUALLY DID A DIRTY WORKS!"

"I AM NOT!" Sana's dad defense himself.

"If he did, do you have any prove?" I said to the man.

The man suddenly take out his gun and point to Sana's dad head. I am shock.

"WHAT YOU GOING TO DO WITH MY FATHER?!!!" Sana shouted.

The man point the gun to Sana and pulled the trigger.

*bang*

I guess my heart stop from beating for a few seconds. It's so sudden! Sana is now so pale! This what's make me boiled in anger more.

"You just lucky! The bullet just passed near you! SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF !!" The man said to Sana. He than change his attention again to Sana's dad and point the gun again to his head. Mr. Minatozaki is shaking. Ofc, who doesn't when they are in place like Sana's dad?

I took a deep breath. Since i can't do anything now, i try to find another way for him to put his gun down. At least, point the gun only at me. I can.... sacrifice myself instead of people i love.

"You know what. You are really coward," i said to the man. He look at me in confused. "You fight using gun, baseball bat and more but look at me. I only use my mouth to make you feel hurt. I mean your heart hurt just now when i said you are idiot. You are such a coward person! Fighting using gun! Huh! YOU GOT NO BRAIN!"

The man's eyes was about to pooped out.

"Put your gun down if you think you are strong," i said.

"No, i won't. But, i will change this gun direction," he said. As he said, now he point the gun at my head. He start to laugh out loud. I don't know what's so funny..?

"You think you can tricked me?"

No. Actually you already fall into my trap.

"I am not that idiot, little kid."

No, you are idiot.

"I can't stand with you anymore, i guess."

I know you are hurting inside by my words.

"Man! I cancelled the plan you whispered to me just now. I think i just want to kill this little kid in front of me. She really play with my patience," the man said to his friend who whispered something to him just now.

"Huh. I still agree with that. Go on. This going to be a nice show," his friend said. He smirk at me.

"I give you last chance to pray. This going to be your last pray ever," he said to me. I grit my teeth. I am shaking like hell inside.

"Looks like you not going to pray anything. Huh. I also don't want to waste my time. So yeah, your last breath will be in

One....

Two....

Three...."

*bang*