Willing to fight

The Silence of Friends

"Why are you doing this all?... what are your relationship between you and Jungyeon..?" I asked.

"W-what do you mean?" Jihyo asked.

"Jungyeon already told us. But I'm still curious, how can you also get involved with her? What are you guys relationship?" This time Dahyun finally open .

"I am her cousin actually," Jihyo said making us look at each other. Why we never knew about it before this?! "So basically her dad was my uncle and he has been dragged me into his dirty job with all his force."

Again, we all fall into silence for a few seconds until Jihyo start to talk again.

"I guess Jungyeon already told Sana unnie and Momo unnie to run far away from Korea, am i right?" She said to Sana and Momo. They both nod in shock. "Jungyeon and I can't protect you both anymore. All this time Jungyeon was the one who really really protect you guys, trying to prevent you guys fall into his dad's hand. Not only you both but also your family."

"What do you mean?" Momo asked, confused.

"Did you know why Jungyeon always got hit with her father? And do you know actually her mother hate her dad and want to get divorce but can't?"

Momo shook her head.

"Because Jungyeon gave her dad 1001 reasons whenever her dad ask why she didn't bring back both of you. Her mom knew about her father's dirty job. She can't get divorce bcs Jungyeon's dad said that he will kill their daughters after they divorced. I don't know why."

I look at both Momo and Sana and they are shaking real bad hearing how crazy Jungyeon's father was. I look back at Jihyo.

"But why was he looking for Sana's and Momo's parent?" I asked.

"Bcs of revenge and bcs of money."

"Huh?"

"Long time ago, before MS Company was build, there was a compete with another compony and it was Jungyeon's dad company. I think you don't know about this bcs they has been kept this all as a secret. I knew it bcs Jungyeon heard about it from his father and told me. Jungyeon's father company lose to MS Company and goes bankrupt and now he is trying to get his revenge back. I don't really know what his actual plan. oh... i mean Jungyeon and I don't know what his real plan after Sana's and Momo's family in his hand. We are not there anymore to try to stop him so pls.... run away as soon as possible...." Jihyo said following by her tears. She was trying to say something but she wasn't able to say it. We wait for her to calm down.

"I'm scared he will do something bad to you both! He still out there! I still love both of you.... pls... trust us just for this time..." she said and continue to cry. I can't help it but to cry together with her. Same like others.

"Why you didn't tell this to the police?" Sana said in between her cry.

"JUNGYEON AND I ALREADY TOLD THEM EVERYTHING BUT THEY SAID THEY NOT GOING TO TRUST US UNTIL IT HAPPEN!!" Jihyo shout and glare to the police who is now busy writing something down in a book. She than continue to cry. "If can... run today..."

"How is it even possible? At least a week to get thing cleared up in our house, find a new house, things, company and more..." Momo scared. I can hear fear in her words.

"Try as hard as you can... bcs no one can stop him now. Usually Jungyeon will, but now how she going to stop him when she is in the prison..." Jihyo said.

"We will...." Momo and Sana said. A smile forming at Jihyo's mouth. She shed her tears.

"Are you okay?" I asked Jihyo. She looks really sad and tired.

"I am," she said as she fake a smile. I know it's fake. Now, I can tell that she care about other people more than herself. I feel bad for her.

"3 MINUTES MORE!!!" The police man shout.

"Unnie, i will try my best to bring you out from here with Jungyeon as soon as possible," my mouth said before my brain could ever think about it. I don't know what's my plan going to be but what i know is that all of these were not their fault! They more like has been abused! They are innocent!

"No, Chaeyoung. You can't," she said.

"Why?"

"We will go to the trial court tomorrow and i felt that they won't let us go. Our prove is not strong to defend us bcs we only use our words.... like they want to trust us..."

"You didn't even try to defend for it yet you already said that they going to put you and Jungyeon in prisoner. I will come tomorrow to support. Fighting both of you!" I said, trying to cheer her up. Somehow, i start to feel happy about it. I don't know why. Yes, i still sad to what they had done but i can't blame them.

"TIME IS OVER!" The police man said as he drag Jihyo inside.

"TAKE CARE!!!" Jihyo shout to us before she really not in our sight anymore. I sighed. Suddenly, the visiting room's door opened. The police man who brought us inside came in.

"Have you guys done visiting them? Should we go now?" He said.

"Where did you go?" I asked feeling curious bcs he wasn't here when we are visiting Jungyeon and Jihyo.

"Oh I was just waiting at the outside. It's rude to hear someone's conversation, right? Beside, i am doinf some works in here. Should we go? I have works to do. You guys will hard to get out from here bcs the guard who guarding the front door needs this card," he said as he showed us a card of him. "If not, you mist sign an agreement, fill up a form and more."

The rules in here was so tighttttt!

"Ouh... we have done talking to them. Let's go," Dahyun said.

We walked to the outside and bid a goodbye.

Since it's already afternoon and we are hungry, we took a public bus to a restaurant near my house.

It were really awkward between us. We are talking like usually but it feels awkward without Jungyeon and Jihyo. After we done eating, we all decided to go to a nearest park before go back home and we decided to walk through a tunnel to reach there. The tunnel was always silent bcs not many neighborhood know about it.

When we are walking together in the tunnel and talking about how to get Jungyeon and Jihyo out from the prison, i felt like someone has been following us from behind. I want to tell them but i push my negative thought away.

Not longer than that, a grop of men in black and wearing mask blocked our way. There got more like 5 to 7 people...... and they were all with their gun. Damn.

We was about to turn around and run back but luck is not on our side. A group of men in black and wearing mask were trapping us. It's like those men are in one gang. All of them are holding gun. . We have been followed.

"Chaeyoung.... how is this???????" I heard Tzuyu ask me in fear.

"Calm down. We can do this. Remember what we learned? Focus. No mercy. No pain," i said to her as we start making circle and Sana and Momo in it.

"No, i can't-"

"We can! Be confident!"

"Girls girls girls. If you don't want to fight and you think you will lost to us, easy. Give Momo and Sana to us and we will not harm anyone here," one of the men said. I look at them in worry. Then i look at Tzuyu. She nod. I nod back to her.

"WE ARE WILLING TO FIGHT!" I shout in angry.

*bang bang bang*