The reason

The Silence of Friends

Jungyeon wearing the prisoner cloth.

Something new to me.

I never watch her wearing this kind of cloth.

And i don't want too.

"Jungyeon..." i mumble. I know Jungyeon can't hear me. I run quickly to the sit facing Jungyeon. Other member is gathering around me.

"JUNGYEON!!!" I yelled. Didn't mean to shout at her but... idk. I start to can't control myself. Yes, i am sad not angry. I don't care about my tears anymore. After i yelled her name, there's no words that come to my mind anymore. All those questions that i prepared in my head to ask her was all disappeared. Only my tears can be heard.

"Chaeyoung..." her voice was so weak! So weak! Even my vision is blur but i can see that she is also crying while smiling. I don't know why she is smiling.

"I am so sorry Chaeyoung...."

"But why, Jungyeon... WHY? WHAT IS THIS ALL MESSED??!" I said.

"Calm down, Chae-" Tzuyu is trying to calm me down but i can't.

"HOW SHOULD I TO CALM DOWN WHEN I KNOW MY FRIENDS ARE BACK STABBERS?!" I shout to Tzuyu. She look at me in shock. "Sorry Tzuyu. I can't control myself now..."

"It- It's okay.. erm sorry..."Tzuyu said. I just sighed. I look back to Jungyeon who is now her face is also full of tears.

"You guys... I have something to explain to all," Jungyeon said.

"No need to explain it to us if you going to lie.." I said sarcastically.

"No, Chaeyoung! Please listen to me first!" She said.

"She is true, Chaeyoung. Why don't we hear her explaination first?" Momo said. I look at her in disbelief.

"If not bcs of Momo, i really don't want to hear it though. Make it faster," I said as i look at her with my disgust face. She sigh.

"First of all, i wanted to say sorry for all things that i had done wrong to you guys. You can take all the blame on me. I am really-"

Huh. Is she trying to make a new drama or what?

"Yeah yeah whatever," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Second, Sana and Momo, you have to run away from Korea with your family... you guys family are on danger right now," I don't know why but i found myself start to take seriously with what Jungyeon going to say. "You both life is on danger! They threatened to kill you both! I am saying this because-"

"Who are 'they'" I asked Jungyeon. Yes, if it about someone's life who I love, i do take it serious. I hope Jungyeon is not making a story at this serious thing. I don't know why i start to trust her after what she and Jihyo did to me.

"My dad...." as soon as she said that, she cried even more harder. I froze at my place. Same like others. No words come out from our mouth.

"W-wwhat?" Sana shocked.

"My dad wants to take a revenge on you and Momo's family.. I don't know why... I've been forced to do all this dirty work by him. Trust me i never love to do something dirty like this. I guess that is why my mom hate my dad and why they always argue," Jungyeon said.

"This can't be... you must be kidding ri-"

Suddenly Jungyeon slam the table hardly and stand roughly until the chair she was sitting on fell down.

"I AM NOT! TRUST ME! PLS PLS PLS RUN AWAY FAR FROM KOREA!" This is my first time seeing Jungyeon as mad like this. Her face was really red. Not bcs she is blushing or what but bcs she is angry and sad.

"W-we w-will think about it..." Momo said.

"No.... there is no time to think about it anymore! pls.. both of you must move as soon as possible.. pls... i love you both. I really ing love you both... this is why i said this to you guys..." Jungyeon said.

"5 minutes left!" The police man said behind Jungyeon. Time is moving faster... but something i really want to know has never been answered yet.. this 5 minutes short time left is not enough I guess.  

"U-unnie.. i have a question..." i said to Jungyeon who is now looking down. She bring her head up and face me.

"What is it?" She said. "Make it faster..."

"Are you really involved in the plan to kidnap me?" I asked. She smiled at me with that crying face. I think she is really hiding something more bigger than this.

"Yes. Me and Jihyo."

"But why...?"

"But promise me you must listen to me until the very end. No interruption!" She warned. I just nod in agree. She than cleared and wiped her tears away. "My dad asked me to bring Sana or Momo and they both don't know much how to defence themselves so i give you to them first bcs you are a black belt in taekwondo and you are more skilled than Tzuyu. Also i know that they don't want anyone other than Momo or Sana so they will throw you away. Jihyo and i were planned to tell about this to you guys after you come back but it's too late.. bcs we planned that you going to hear all the conversations that they were talking such as when will they kidnap Sana and Momo or how or what they going to do but you said don't you understand nothing bcs they were talking in mixed languages. Jihyo and i felt kind of dissappointed but..... you know it's already late. My dad won't tell me his actual plan bcs he know that i am a friend of Momo and Sana and he scared that i will turn his plan upside down. So pls, i don't know what going to be happen next so i beg you, Momo and Sana to leave Korea! My dad haven't been caught yet! He is a crazy person! Crazy person! He is the one on top of all of the strangers men that you met in the building yesterday! Pls... i really-"

"5 MINUTES IS OVER!" The police man said. WHAT?? THAT FAST?? He not even give Jungyeon to finish her last sentence he already drag Jungyeon in with his force. Nothing we can do other than to watch her leaving with that crying face.

After Jungyeon left, we are all in silence. Everyone is on their own thought. I don't know what they are thinking about. None of them even make a move. A few minutes passed. The same police man who dragged Jungyeon away now bring Jihyo to us. She put a smile on her face trying to look strong in front of us even though we all saw that she's preventing herself from crying. She take a sit where Jungyeon sat.

"Why are you doing this all?... what are your relationship between you and Jungyeon..?" I asked without waiting any greeting from her. Slowly her smile faded away. I admit our conversation with Jihyo will be calmer than Jungyeon bcs we already knew some about it.

"W-what do you mean?" Jihyo asked.

"Jungyeon already told us. But I'm still curious, how can you also get involved with her? What are you guys relationship?"