I am... back

The Silence of Friends

I can't hold it anymore longer.

I pray all the best for you guys.

Sorry for everything...

Goodbye...

I am so sorry..

I love you guys so much...

Please send my regards to my parents..

Sorry..

But wait. What is that? Why is everything went white? Urgh its killing my eyes! Where am i? Didn't i got shots just now?

Huh?

Why i don't feel the pain anymore?

 


[Chaeyoung is not in her coma anymore. Life in her coma ended. Start from here will be her life in real.]

 


"CHAEYOUNG!! YOU ARE AWAKE?!"

What??

I thought i already dead?

I am not?

Urgh my head is spinning like crazy!

I am not really dying? Didn't i got 3 shots thay going through my lung?

The pain of the bullets went through my lung were gone? The pain that i am feeling right now is not the same anymore? I tried to open my eyes slowly to see what is going on to me actually?

As i opned my eyes, white strong light stabbing my eyes. Urgh, my eyes! The light was too bright! Where am i?

"LET ME CALL THE DOCTOR!" someone screamed. Wait, what? Call the doctor? I am so ing confused right now!

Slowly, I tried to open my eyes fully. The lights still makes my eyes hurts but guess what also caught in my eyes sight?

The member. The member that i love.

And i realize something. Why the hell too many wires connected to my body? Am i at the hospital?

I tried to get up and sit but someone stop me from do it. It's Jungyeon. Yes, again, i am so ing confused right now. Aren't Jungyeon should be in the jail right now? Together with Jihyo? Why are they here?

Not long after that, a doctor came in along with a nurse. The doctor told them to wait at the outside and they did. The doctor look at me and smiled to me.

"Good evening, Ms. Son Chaeyoung. How do you feel right now?" he asked.

"My head is spinning like crazy..." i said. The nurse who came along together with him record something on a paper.

"Can you sit properly by yourself?" He said. I tried to sit straight by myself. It kind of make me struggle but i did it.

"Are your side blurry or not?" he asked. I shook my head meaning it is not blurry. "Not blurry at all? It is like normal?" I nod. "Than, can you tell me how much is this?" he asked as his fingers showed up 4.

"Four."

"How about this?"

"Two."

"Is your body feeling something weird? Like..... nausea?"

"Nope. Only my head. It is hurts," i said and the doctor nod. He than take out a small book from his pocket and write something. Myb for his record? "Doctor can i ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Why am i at the hospital? What happened to me?" I asked. He stop writing whatever he is writing about and look at me in shock. Not long after that, he put smile on his face again.

"Before that, you still remember who are they? That waiting for you at the outside."

"Ofc i do. They are my best friends."

"You remember every single of them name?"

"I do. Why?"

"Nothing. I just want to test you if you having amnesia. Actually you have been in coma for almost three months," he said and start to write something again. I can't believe it! I've been in coma for almost three months??? Than that's mean i was in my coma's world for almost three months?? And also that mean that life i've been living in the coma's world was only a fiction life for me? Nightmare?

I don't reply what he said. He noticed my shcok expression.

"Do you know why you were in coma?" he said. I shook my head. "Try to remember it again. They said you fell from a treehouse that 200 metres from the ground."

WHAT??? When did- OH HELL THAT DAY! The day when there got a group of men get into our house and searched for Sana and Momo! Tzuyu and i fought with them but ended up i got threw out from the treehouse and i thought i am dying!! I remember it all now! I am curious what happened after that...

"The moment when the ambulance brought you here and we did a fast check-up, we found out that there got a few blood clots near your brain. You also broke your left and right hand and left leg. Both of your right hand is not fully recover yet but your leg is okay now. Please don't move your hands too much bcs it can getting worse especially your right hand." Oh damn it. I just realized it! Damn and now i feel the pain sigh.

"At first we can only say that the chance for us to save you only 50-50. We tried our best and slowly your body also showed us a good improvement. That's when we know that we can save you 100% but it took some time," he said as he closed his book and put it on his pocket back. "Okay.. i will come to check on you from time to time. If you need me for a help or feel something wrong with your body, just pressed this red button and i or my assistance will come immediately. For now, eat this medicine after you eat your lunch. It's for your head pain. I will get going. Your friends are waiting to see you. They really missed you. They came to visit you i can say everyday single day. They also asked me about your condition from time to time. You are lucky to have them. Bye. Don't forget your medicine," he said and left with the nurse. The member come in.

As soon as they saw me, each of them run to me and hug me tightly. All of us including me are crying right now. We are hugging each other. I thought that what happened in my coma was my real life! The room filled with our crying sounds for almost 15 minutes.

After we calmed a bit, we start talking some random things. I even told them what happened in my coma's world. They said that my parents are now in Japan and will be back tomorrow. I missed them so much! I even asked them about what happened next after they threw me out from the treehouse. They told me everything. They also told me that my classmates also always came to visit me.

Sana said that Tzuyu rarely go to sleep at home bcs she was so worried about me and want to wait for me until i wake up. Tzuyu felt shy and she scold Sana for telling me. I can only laugh at them.

I felt really thankful for having them in my life. I hope the nightmare i had will forever stuck in there. I don't want to lose them nor them being a back stabber. I hope we live like this forever.

The moment i was discharged from the hospital, i did many things with them and made new memories again. Start from that day i woke up, i want to enjoy every moment I'm being with them. Not to forget, also my family.

The end.. :)
I hope you enjoyed reding this book :)
I know i did so much mistakes while writing this book so i wanted to say sorry!
Thank you so much for reading this book! :) until we meet again in future :)