Cloth

The Silence of Friends

"Do you know that Jungyeon and Jihyo were involved into crimes?" The police man said. At first, i thought he is joking around but his face show that he is serious right now. But but but i can't believe it!

"W-what did you mean?" Nayeon asked.

"*sigh* you don't believe me?" The police man asked.

"No.. i-i mean... what are you talking about? I understand nothing," Nayeon said.

"Jungyeon and Jihyo is a criminals," he said. Suddenly Momo stood up and slam the table.

"IT MUST BE WRONG PERSON!" Momo shout to the police. This is a rare side of Momo. I'm in shock by her sudden shouting.

"Calm down. You don't want to believe me?"

"HOW SHOULD US!?"

"Then you must see their footsteps by this replay of CCTVs," the police man said as he start to play a video using a laptop.

That video showed us that two person are robbing a house and it's clearly showed it were Jungyeon and Jihyo. I don't believe with my own eyes.

"Not only that," he said. What?!

He then showed us a video by a cctv replay. The place looks familiar...

We watch the replay silently. The video started to show that there got a black van stopped in front of this one familiar house. Than, Jungyeon and Jihyo stepped outside from the black van followed by two men wearing all in black. They talked for awhile and the men get in the van back while Jungyeon and Jihyo go inside my house.

Wait... my house????

I look at the date and the time at the very right top of the screen. It was the date where i missed and the time where they gather at my house first before we go to the treehouse near my house.

I gasped. I have a bad feelings with this.

"H-how did you get this?" I asked the police man.

"Your father sent this to me," he paused the video. "I still don't know what they planned that time bcs i haven't do investigation with Jungyeon and Jihyo yet but you know.... this is what i mean by they both are criminals.  Not only these two, we found more footsteps about them."

"Footsteps about what?" Sana asked.

"Robbing, kidnapping and more."

"YOU BETTER INVESTIGATE IT CAREFULLY!" Momo shout in angry once again.

"Calm down. We will do it with careful but law is law. We must be fair. For now, they will be in prison for two weeks. Oh wait. I forgot to show you something."

He pressed the play button and the cctv's replay played again. He skipped the time until the same black van came again but this time they didn't park the van in front of my house but also not far from my house but still the cctv recorded it.

Two men came out from the van and hiding behind a wall corner of my house. I watch it carefully. One of the man seems like busy checking something on his phone while the other man is holding a handkerchief. After a few minutes, the man with the phone keep his phone in his pocket and get ready for something.

Than i saw myself coming to the direction where they are hiding. As i reach the corner, both of man take an action by running to me and cupped my mouth with the handkerchief. I watched myself struggling to free as they drag me into the black van and drove off.

I shook my head as my tears start to make my cheeks wet. I can't believe this... is the police man trying to said that Jungyeon and Jihyo is helping them to kidnap me?! No no no. That's not going to be true!

The police man stop the cctv's replay. Now, i can't even lift up my head. I think i know what he is going to say. I can sense that everyone's eyes is now on me. Tzuyu who sit next to me gently rub my back.

"Care to explain?" Tzuyu said to the police man carefully.

"I think she already understand what I'm going to say."

"No. I still want explanation," Tzuyu said.

"*sigh* it's mean that-" i don't want to hear it came from his own mouth so i cut him off.

"That Jungyeon and Jihyo were also planned to kidnap me?" I said with my shaky voice. He nod slowly.

"But madam, we still in our investigation. It can be true and it can be false," the police man said. I know he is trying to calm us but it's not work for me.

We don't speak anything. The thing that the police man just said make us speechless. I can sense that what he said was a fact even though the investigation have not done yet. Why? Bcs i think this thing has related when Jungyeon and Jihyo were crying and Jungyeon smiled when the police arrest them.

Tzuyu is rubbing my back non-stop. I can't believe that my close friends did this to me! Why me?! Why did they do that?! And are they also has planned to help to kidnap Momo and Sana?

Wait...

Yes. I mean, what is the relation between Jungyeon and Jihyo and the one that planned to kidnap Momo and Sana? What a dirty work they are doing?! Is this the real them? But why? Just why?!

I gather all my strength left to speak. I can't stop crying bcs i can't believe with what i just know...

"Where are they now...?" I asked the police man after the long silence.

"You mean Jungyeon and Jihyo?"

I nod.

"They should be send them to the prison by now."

"So they are still here? In the building?" I asked. He nod. "Can we meet them?" This time he shook his head. "But why?"

"Jungyeon and Jihyo is under detention. You can visit them tomorrow. Go to this place and ask them that you want to talk to Jungyeon and Jihyo. They only give you 10 minutes to talk with them and one person at one time. And also you can only visit them twice a week. Oh, not to forget there must be at least one police man or woman be there together with you all. Don't worry, i will be there at 1 pm. I will wait for you guys at the main gate," the police man explain as he write the address of the prison place on a paper and hand it to me. The rules is too tight....

Night~

I was sitting at my bed staring to my feet blankly. Thinking of Jungyeon and Jihyo is making me feel sick! I don't know either i should trust the police man and the CCTV replay or not. I am so ing confused!

Today, our group chat is not as active as they usually are. I think everyone is thinking the same thing i am thinking about.

*knock knock*

"Can i come in?" The voice behind the door said.

"Who?"

"It's your mom."

"Come in," i said. The door slowly open and my mom step towards me. She than take a sit beside me. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I knew everything. Dad knew everything."

ABOUT WHAT? ABOUT JUNGYEON AND JIHYO? WHAT NOW?! I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT FOR NOW! MY HEAD IS SO DAMN HURT RIGHT NOW! I WANT THIS THING TO BE SOLVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE ANOTHER THING COME!

I am shouting inside. I don't want to be a rude daughter so i just keep shouting with myself inside me.

"Don't cry," my mom said. What? Did i just start to crying again? "Everything will be alright."

"But mom... they are my friends. My friends!"

"*sigh* you will know later," she said as she get up and leave the room. What did she mean by that?

The next day

"Are you crazy?!" Tzuyu snap off my hand from her body. "It's 6:15 in the morning and you want to visit them this early?! We promised with the other to go there on the afternoon!" She said as she pulled the blanket up until it's cover her head. I pulled the blanket off her.

"I can't stop thinking about it! I need the answer!" I said as i shake her body forcing her to wake up.

"No, Chaeyoung! Can you be patient? We WILL meet them today but NOT this early! Give me back my blanket!"

"I can't stop thinking about that! You know what? I can't even close my eyes last night bcs of what just happened! Please..."

Suddenly Tzuyu get up and look at my face.

"Wow... your eyes are so red."

"BCS I CAN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT!"

Out of the blue, she pulled me with her on the bed and hug me tightly.

"Sleep."

What the hell???

But whatever. Idk why but this time it's easy for me to sleep... just for a few hours. But still i got time to sleep.

-----

"Chaeyoung!!!! Wake up!!!!!"

Urgh... my ears.... why the hell did someone is shouting in this early morning?

"Faster! Faster! You said you want to visit them badly?!"

I open my eyes slowly. Ouch the sunlight is killing my eyes. Who else is not shouting early in the morning if not Tzuyu. Ayee this kid.

"What time is it?"

"11:50p.m. and the member will be here at 12p.m."

"WHAT??! WHY YOU DON'T WAKE ME EARLIER???!" By that i rush to the toilet. Take a shower and run to the downstairs.

"You late, Son Chaeyoung," Nayeon said. They shook their head.

"Whatever. Let's go."

We rode a bus to be there. It should only take 30 minutes to reach there but bcs we took a bus, it took 50 minutes to reach there.

I took a deep breath as i step out from the bus. As the police man promised us yesterday he is really waiting for us at the main gate. I look at my wrist watch. 1:40 p.m. damn bcs of me, we are all late. I was about to say something to the police man but Tzuyu opened first.

"Sorry. She woke up late and make all of us arrive here late. Did you waited for us that long?" Tzuyu said as she pointed her index finger to me. This girl...

"Hahaha no it's okay bcs i just arrived here 5 minutes ago and i thought i am the one who late. I've got an emergency that's why... and i thought you guys already leave the place haha."

We can just smiled at his statement except for me.

"Can we go inside now?" I said bcs i want to meet them faster. I can't hold this more longer.

"Sure. Follow me," he said. We follow him into the building. While we are still following him, Nayeon whisper to me and told me to hold my anger. I just nod to her. Tbh, i am not mad but i am sad. SAD! But this must have a reason how can this be...

"Wait here first, okay?" The police man said as we arrived to a room called 'visiting room'. The room is not that big. There got a big hard glass mirror that separate us between the prisoners and the visitors.

We are waiting silently until a very familiar figure step inside the room with the force drag from a police man.

It's Jungyeon.

Jungyeon wearing the prisoner cloth.

Something new to me.

I never watch her wearing this kind of cloth.

And i don't want too.