Die

The Silence of Friends

"WE ARE WILLING TO FIGHT!" I shout in angry.

*bang bang bang*

. I was about having a heart attack. That was so sudden!

The man let out three shots in the air trying to scared us.

"Listen here carefully, kid. You will regret if you fight with us. Not only we will hurt you but we will also might to kill you. And tsk tsk i don't want to be a murderer yet but.... myb you can be the first one on my dead list? Huh. Just give Momo and Sana to us. Stop wasting our time. We sure will win over you guys. Playing with kids is no fun at all! Beside, you don't scared, huh? Look at all of us. We all had our own gun! And look at you. You had nothing!"

What the F? Did he just called me as a kid?! And why the hell should i give up when it's not even started yet? Momo and Sana both are my friends! My life! I am willing to do anything just to save their lives! Not only them, but also the gang! No matter how dangerous it is, i will take the risk!

Oh damn i think this is why Jungyeon and Jihyo told Momo and Sana to run away far from Korea.. they both are not joking...

I can sense that everyone are holding each other hand and pray. I was trying to hold the situation down but than i felt someone pulled my back shirt.

"C-can i f-fight?"

It's Nayeon.

"No, you-"

"Please.. just for this time.."

"But unnie you-"

"I promise. This one last time."

I couldn't say no but at the same time i couldn't say yes. She is willing to fight for Momo and Sana and I'm not sure if Tzuyu and I can protect them all from these s.

"Hey, kids! What are you talking about? Pls, don't waste my time! Just give Momo and Sana to us and you can go!" The man said.

"And you think we will give them that easy?! I mean, we WON'T give them to you!" Tzuyu fight his words back.

"Look. You want ALL of your friends die in front of your eyes or just give Momo and Sana to us?! We will free you all after you give them to us!"

"We won't!"

"Okay.. as you wish. GANG LET'S-" The man was about to start the battle but Momo stopped her?! What?!

"WAIT!" She shouted. "Sana and i will surrender ourselves."

I turned to my back and face Momo. "What the unnie? Can't you see that actually they are holding a fake gun just to scared us? Only that guy is holding a real gun! Nayeon unnie, Tzuyu and i can do this!" I said. Yes, if they look carefully to the gun they are holding, it's fake. It's totally fake. I just realize it. Only the man holding the real gun.

"But your life is on risk!"

"I don't care!"

"KIDS! I SAID DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! JUST GIVE THEM TO US!" The man said.

"NO! WE WILL TAKE THE RISK!" Tzuyu shout in anger. Tzuyu, Nayeon and I already in our position to fight. 

Not really focus to them, i start the attack first. I take the risk to fight with the gun man. It's okay for me to risk my own life for people i love.

The man know that i am going to attack him so he point his gun to me trying to warned me to not take the risk to fight with him but it didn't bother me at all. He was about to shoot me but gladly the bullet missed. I kick him on his stomach. He groaned in pain while holding his stomach.

He than try to fight me back by trying to punch me right at my face but luck is still on my side. He missed it. He keep on trying to punch my face but to avoid all the punch were so easy for me. But than it's late for me to notice that he raised his leg to kick my stomach. Too late for me to avoid it. His hard kick landed on my stomach until it make me stumble to the floor.

It's so ing hurt. I tried my best to get up and i did it. I take a glance to the other. All of of them are fighting and all of them face have been covering with blood. What they already do to you guys? I'm sorry guys i couldn't protect you guys. I am taking the very advantage one and i am trying my best. I will finish him as soon as possible and beat up the others. Just... wait for Tzuyu, me and Nayeon for a bit.

Yes, Tzuyu and Nayeon are also in pain... but they still manage to fight. I look back to the man i am fighting with.

"*evil laugh* look at yourself. You are not even that good to beat me. Also look at your friends. My members are more tough than your friends! Look at you again! I just kicked you as slow as i can but *sigh* you already feel the pain? Huh. You are so easy for me to finish you than i thought. Oh yeah and myb someone will die here... who know, right? *evil laugh*" The man said.

I clenched my fist tighter. His words... his words makes me goes on fire. Every single inside of me are now burning to the maximum. Pain that i felt just now is nothing anymore. Pain is not thing to care now!

He is still laughing really hard now. Yeah evil laughing. I take this chance to run towards him and punch right into his face hardly.

Dush

Hah! Take that you big !

It's only a punch i gave him and now he already lying on the floor while holding his face. His face start to covering with blood also. He get up and pinned me to the nearest wall.

"DID YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE MY FACE IS?! DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I PAID FOR MY PLASTIC SURGERY JUST TO MAKE MY FACE LOOK PERFECT AND MAKES EVERY GIRLS WHO SAW ME GOING CRAZY ON ME?! AND NOW YOU MADE MY FACE NOT LOOKING PERFECT ANYMORE! EVEN IF YOU WANT TO PUNCH ME, NOT INTO MY FACE! YOU LITTLE !" He shout right into my face and spat to the floor. Our face was too close and i can feel that his salive is showering my face. Ew..

But... huh! Do i look like i care about your face?

Dush

Another punch i gave him to his nose. Oh not to forget that i heard a cracking sound when i punch his nose! Ha ha! Got you!

The man is holding his nose. I can tell that he is really in pain now.

"YOU ING BI-"

Dush dush *kick*

He tried to give me back what i gave him but his movement now was too late. This time, he received two punch on the face and a kick at his stomach special from me making him lying at the floor groaning in pain. I took this chance to sit on his stomach and punch him on his face as much as i can and as hard as i can.

He look like he was about being unconscious. But wait. He still manage to punch me into my face once and get me off from him. Now, i am the one who is lying at the floor. Damn his punch was too hard. Only a punch from him can make my head spinning like crazy.

And everything went upside down.

I made a mistake. I forgot something that i should take it from him earlier. It was all my mistake. What else if it's not his gun.

.

I forgot he is holding a gun.

Before he closed his eyes, i am the one who closed my eyes first.

Yes, he shot me right into my lung.

3 shots.

The floor are now becoming red.

I heard everyone is screaming my name in.

I felt that someone is holding my head and try to cover my blood from it went waste much more.

I heard that everyone is told me to hold for a bit while waiting for a help.

But i can't.

I can't hold it anymore longer.

I pray all the best for you guys.

Sorry for everything...

Goodbye...

I am so sorry..

I love you guys so much...

Please send my regards to my parents..

Sorry..

But wait. What is that? Why is everything went white? Urgh its killing my eyes! Where am i? Didn't i got shots just now?

Huh?

Why i don't feel the pain anymore?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"CHAEYOUNG!! YOU ARE AWAKE?!"