The dream

The Silence of Friends

"Chaeyoung, wake up! We already arrived at your house. Wake up!"

I slowly open my eyes. An angle is waking me up? Ah... she's so pretty. Wait. Am i falling in love with my own cousin? What am i thinking about.

"Oh, we here? Ahhh my head hurts." I mumble. Tzuyu help to drag me out from the taxi and bring me into my house and straightly put me into the bed. She bring the blanket up to cover my body. Then she placed her hand on my forehead. Myb checking my temperature?

"What time is it?" I ask Tzuyu, feeling really weak. She didn't reply me instead she go to the toilet. I don't know what she was doing in there but then she get out from the toilet bringing a towel. Myb a wet towel.

"It's now almost dusk," She reply while putting the wet towel on my forehead.

"If i sleep now, i will not be able to sleep tonight. Why did you put me into the bed?" I ask.

"No, Chaeyoung. Your temperature body right now is not normal. It is hot. You must take a rest. Don't ask much. Just sleep. If this not work, i will give you medicine later," Tzuyu said in concern.

I kind of not agree with her but slowly my eyes getting heavier again. Slowly i get into my dreamland once again.

-----

"I brought her here boss bcs we couldn't find neither Sana nor Momo," I heard unfamiliar voice said. I slowly open my eyes but my vision was blur.

"I SAID TO BRING SANA AND MOMO! NOT THEIR FRIEND OR TEACHER OR ANYTHING ELSE! I STILL WANT THEM BOTH I DON'T WANT THIS USELESS GIRL!" The other unfamiliar voice shout. Myb he is the boss? But what on earth did they search for Momo amd Sana? Who are these two guys? And why the hell did they said i am useless? Hello. I am a person with heart too okay!

"S-sorry, boss. We will try to find them two. But now what should we do with her?" The first unfamiliar voice said. Where am i? Why my head spinning like crazy? Why my vision was really blur? But i still need to hear their conversation. It can be to help me for getting help or anything else.

"You guys already put the poison on the handkerchief before you guys cupped with the handkerchief?" The boss said. WHAT?! Poison??

"We did it boss."

"Good. Now throw her anywhere before she wake up. The poison make her fall asleep and she will lose her memories for awhile. So, before she wake up, you better throw her somewhere else."

"Alright, boss!"

And by that, my vision getting black again. I couldn't stay any longer with the head spinning.

-----

"Hey hey. Wake up! Wake up!" Someone shake my body.

"Don't! Why did you guys do that to me?!" I struggling with my own dream.

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Relax! You are just dreaming. Wake up, Chaeyoung!" Someone said, pulling my body up into her embrace. I start to cry.

"Hey... shuh.. you are just dreaming. Calm down. It's okay." The familiar voice said, comforting me. I look up to see who. Tzuyu.

"I remember what happened yesterday. The dream bring back my memory about yesterday." I said to Tzuyu who now shedding my tears away.

"What happened?" She ask. By that, i tell her everything. And how i can forget everything about yesterday.

"But it's just a dream..." Tzuyu said after I finished tell her.

"Yes. A dream that bring back my memory. Also yesterday I remember while they bring me in the car, they planned how to kidnap both Momo and Sana," I said. Tzuyu look shock.

"What?! How?" She asked me.

"I don't really understand what they said bcs they did their conversation in mixed languages," I said. Tzuyu look disappointed. "Btw, what time is now?"

"Almost 11p.m. Why?"

"I can't sleep anymore." I said. Tzuyu put her hand on my forehead once again.

"Your temperature is not cooling down as well. Wait," she said as she get up from the bed and go out from the room. After a few minutes, she come back bring along a glass of water and two pills of medicines.

"Eat this medicine with this water. This is for cooling your temperature down and also will make you feel sleepy," Tzuyu said as she handed me the medicine and the water. I did as she said.

"Thank you," I said. She take the glass from my hand and also the towel beside me. Then she walk to the door.

"You're welcome. Wait a minute, I'm going to make this towel wet again," I just nod. I rest my head again on my pillow. I don't feel sleepy yet. Myb the medicine is not working yet. I stare at my white wall of my room blankly until Tzuyu come back with the wet towel on her hand. She put the towel on my forehead.

" Get well soon, my Chaengie," She said as she kiss my cheek and pat my head while staring at me. I feel really thankful to have her in my life. I feel so lucky.

She get up and walk toward the door. She switch the lamp off and say good night to me.

"Wait, Tzuyu," I stop her from closing the door.

"Anything i can help more?"

"Sleep with me," I said as i feel really nervous. I don't know why tonight I'm scared to be alone. Myb with what just happened make me feel like this. Tzuyu think for awhile while me just wait for the answer patiently.

"Okay," I feel so relieved as i heard the answer. She close the door and walk toward me by the help of the light from the outside of the window. As soon as she put herself into the same blanket as mine, i took of the towel from my forehead and put it aside. Then i hug Tzuyu tightly. She reply my hug and she pat my head.

"I'm scared," I mumble.

"I'm here. Nothing to be scared, okay?"

I just reply her with a silent.

"Btw i already tell others about you. They said that they will come over to visit you tomorrow. They really worry about you. Your parents also came to sneak at you when you sleep earlier. They feel relieved that you are safe. I'm really worry about you yesterday, you know," Tzuyu said. I feel so touched by that.

"Thank you so much, Tzuyu. I'm sorry for making you guys worry," I start to cry.

"There's nothing for you to sorry about. It's not your fault. I will tell this to your parents and they will make a report to police. Don't worry," She said. I have a bad feeling about it.

"I feel so scared. Why are they looking for Momo unnie and Sana unnie?"

"I don't know. Myb we will find it out later or sooner? Let's just wait. Policies will investigate about it once we report it," Tzuyu said.

"But can we not tell Momo unnie and Sana unnie about this? They might feel really scared about this. I don't want them to be scared." I said.

"Then what are we going to do to help them?"

"Let's just ask them to be more careful. And let's always be them in our sight so if anything happens we can protect them," I suggest.

"Hurm.. it's kind of good idea though. Now, let's not really think about it. I'm scared that your condition now will get more worse. Let's sleep," Tzuyu said as she change from patting to rub my hair. I'm still hugging her.

"I'm scared," once again i said not knowing why. It just came out from my mouth all of sudden.

"It's okay Chaengie. I'm here with you. Don't be scared. We promised to protect each other isn't it? Sleep well Chaeyoung. Good night."

Tzuyu is really sweet. I then feel a kiss on my forehead. She make me feel less worries. Thanks to her and the medicine for making me sleep well tonight.