Crimes

The Silence of Friends

*bang*

Am.... am i still alive?

Did the man just shot me?

Why i don't feel any pain?

Am i in heaven?

No no no. I am not dying yet.

I open my eyes slowly to see what just happened. First thing that caught my eyes is Tzuyu. Tzuyu who is now struggling to cut the rope that tight me to the chair before other men attack her. She make it as fast as she can and she did it.

I saw a man trying to hit Tzuyu from the back. I lost my self fastly from the rope trap and push Tzuyu away. We both are now at the floor trying our best to beat other. With the strength left, i get up and help Tzuyu. It's all happened in the blink of the eye. Tzuyu and I are both in battle fight and we are almost winning but something stop us from fighting.

"IF YOU WANT THESE FRIENDS OF YOURS ALIVE, BETTER YOU STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!" One of the men said. Two of his friends point their gun to Sana and Momo. Tzuyu and i couldn't do anything than to stay quiet.

"Good," the man said. "Now, i want you both to knelt down and put both of your hands down at the back!"

We did as he said. I know his men will handcuffs us and bring us back to our seat. But before his men handcuff our hand, suddenly Nayeon and Dahyun loose their rope, run to the gun men and stab them. Using what? I don't know. Again, all of this happened in just a blink of the eye.

Tzuyu and I take this chance to knock out those men that trying to handcuff us. We did. We look at our surrounding. No more men or animals we should call them.

"FASTER! LET HELP THEM ALL FREE!!" I command to Tzuyu, Nayeon and Dahyun. I am curious how can Nayeon and Dahyun let free of themselves but it's not the right time to ask. So i just take a guess that they both have a sharp thing to cut the rope.

I goes to Sana while Tzuyu goes to Momo, Nayeon goes to Sana's parents and Dahyun goes to Momo's parents. We tried to made our movement faster. As soon as Sana and Momo were free, they run to each other and hug tightly. I shed my tears in happiness seeing them like this.

After that, i moved to Jungyeon while Tzuyu moved to Jihyo. Nayeon and Dahyun still struggling with Sana's and Momo's parents.

I take a glance to Jungyeon. Everyone is crying in fear but Jungyeon face look so calmed. It's weird. Everyone is sweating of fear but she's not sweating at all. Is she even the real Jungyeon? Ahhh! She is! Why you must think negative about her, chaeyoung?! Just let her free! She's your friend after all!

The rope was about to cut off but something stopped me from cut it off.

"HANDS UP!" Suddenly men and women police came in. I'm in shock. I look at Tzuyu bcs i guess she called the police and i think she know what i am thinking about bcs she shook her head and move saying not me to me. I move my eyes back to the police.

"DON'T MOVE! HEY YOU, COME HERE!" One of the police man said to me. Did i did something wrong? "AND ALSO YOU! COME HERE!" The same police man said to Tzuyu. We walk at the police slowly. My legs are shaking like hell! And my pants... my pants are wet?!

Suddenly the same police man point his gun to Jungyeon. He did a move and other police follow like he did but some point to Jihyo and some point to the men that lying on the floor. I mean, those animal.

Jungyeon is looking down to the floor but something weird happened again. Why she is smiling?

I look at Jihyo. She is looking at Jungyeon while smiling? SMILING?! But suddenly tears form in their eyes. Jihyo look at the floor and crying silently. Wh-what? I am so confused!

"Stand behind us, miss," the same police man said to me. I am so ing confused right now but i just follow what he said. He then asked Nayeon, Dahyun, Sana and Momo one by one to stand behind the police. Everyone is in confused.

"MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" One of the other police man said to his squad. Everyone moved as they already planned, i guess. Each of them goes to one animal that Tzuyu and I beat and handcuffed them. I'm not shock about it but what make me shock is Jungyeon and Jihyo were also handcuffed by the police! Not only me felt but also the others!

"Sir! I need you to come with us, sir!" I heard the police said to Sana's and Momo's parents. They all nod slowly. The police make them free from the rope and bring them to the police's car but not handcuff them. Then they all dragged all of them to the car. They are so many car out there. Each car can fit up to 6 people in there.

I was still stare at the cars wondering what just happened when suddenly a woman police came to us.

"We also need you guys to come with us. We need to do investigation," she said. We all nod with hesitation.

At the police station, they asked us to wait at the outside first and warned us not to run. How can we run when the police at the police station are all watching our moves?!

I look around the police station trying to find where is Sana's and Momo's parents and also Jungyeon and Jihyo. Nayeon, Sana, Momo, Dahyun, Tzuyu and I sit at the police station couch silently. All of them look at the floor and play with their own fingers. Their face are in mixed emotions.

"Nayeon unnie, you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?" I asked, filling up the silence between us. I know they are nervous bcs they don't know what going to happened next. Those police just want explaination from us to help them with their job so i guess we just need to say the truth and if we feel nervous, we might said the wrong thing. If we said the wrong thing, myb end up they put us in the jail instead of the one who they should put in the jail. So, i want to push their nervous away.

"I can feel the pain when you almost get shot by the man but I'm okay now," Nayeon said. I nod.

"And is everyone okay? Did anyone get hurt?" I asked them all in concerned.

"You should be worry about yourself first, Chaeyoung-ah," Momo said. "Not only you, but also Tzuyu. Look at your face and body. Full of blood. Let's go to the hospital after this."

"I am okay."

"No you are not."

I sigh and nod slowly. "Okay i will go to the hospital after this."

Momo smiled hearing it.

"Btw, do you guys noticed something weird when the police came into the building and asked us to moved behind them?" I said to them.

They frown.

"What do you mean?" Momo asked.

"I noticed that Jungyeon and Jihyo were smiling," i said.

"Oh! I saw it too!" Sana said. "I even saw Jihyo crying is silent."

"Same here!" They all said. Looks like i am not the only one that saw it. Did Jungyeon and Jihyo losing their mind or what?

"How about when we get caught, did you guys noticed that Jungyeon and Jihyo got dragged inside but the men that holding them that time not being as rough as they did to us?" I said. They all look surprised. "So i guess i am not the only one who noticed it too."

"Yup. I saw it too. Ahhh it's confusing me!" Tzuyu said as she rub her temple.

"Oh btw, how did you got lose from the rope?" I asked Tzuyu.

"I prepared a knife inside my tracksuit pocket for a standy by if something like this happened. Also i told Nayeon unnie and Dahyun unnie keep a knife in their tracksuit pocket too," she said.

I just nod feeling how stupid i am prepared nothing to face something dangerous like this.

Few minutes passed. A police man came to us and told us to get into a room. The room has a few chairs and a table and was wrapped with a cushion myb to absorb the voices. There also got a CCTVs in there. I start to feel nervous again.

"So... care to explain what happened?" The police man started. We started to explain everything without mising any single words.

"Did you guys know that you put yourself in danger?" The police man said to us after hearing our explanation.

"But that's the only way for me to protect my friends!" I protease.

"No, I mean. You guys is being a good friend with a dangerous people."

We look at each other. Everyone shows that they are so ing confused.

"What do you mean?" Dahyun asked the police man.

"*sigh* we were all there bcs we got a call from someone," he said.

"Who?" Dahyun asked.

"Jihyo," he said. "And also i guessed she planned everything together with Jungyeon."

Again. We look at each other. The police man is make the situation worse bcs i don't understand even a single words that came out from his mouth.

"Do you know that Jungyeon and Jihyo were involved into crimes?"