Missing

The Silence of Friends

I wake up, feeling a little bit better than yesterday. I look beside me to see if Tzuyu has been awake or not. Nothing beside me. Myb she already been downstairs. I still feel a bit sleepy but i don't want to sleep again. My head can get more hurts if i over-sleep.

My hands getting wild searching for my alarm clock with my eyes half open eyes. I take the clock and slowly get my eyes open. 9:30a.m. I get up from my bed and get myself to clean. After that, I go to downstairs trying to find where is Tzuyu. Before i step the first stair to get down, i heard that my living room are full of laughter. All of the laughter voices are familiar to me. None other that that, ofc it's my gang. I remember what Tzuyu told me last night. I slowly make my way to downstairs.

As soon as they noticed me, they rush to me and hug me giving me confused. I don't want to ruin this moment so i just hug each of them back by turns. Then Jihyo take my hand and make me sit on the couch with them. Why are they like this?

"Oh sweetie. You are awake," My mom said as she put their drinks and a few snakes for them at the table in the middle of the living room. She then take a her own sit. I just smile at her.

"Where is dad?" I ask.

"Here. How are you dear?" He popped from nowhere and give me kiss on my head. I just smile awkwardly. This is not what my father usually do in front of my friends.

"Oh btw Chaeyoung. I already make a report about-" My mom wanted to say something but Tzuyu cut her off from continue her words.

"Oh mom. Let's not talk about it now. Chaeyoung might feel uncomfortable with it," Tzuyu said. My mom went blank for awhile. I guess Tzuyu already talked to them about what happened.

"Oh. Uh... sorry. I didn't mean to discuss about it now. As long as now you are here, I'm happy for it. I will leave you guys here. I need to go to work now with uncle. Bye," My mom said to them as she get up from her sit with my father. I just look at them blankly. I know what my mom was going to talk about. They both walk to the door and bid a goodbye to us. But the topic not stop until there. After they both left for work, my gang start to give me a bunch of questions.

"Where did you go last two days and yesterday, huh?"

"Don't you know how much we all worry about you?"

"Why you did not answer our calls?"

"We searched for you for a night and you nowhere to be seen."

"Why are you making us worry?"

I didn't even have a time to answer a question, another question has been asked from another person. They make my head feel hurts. I hold my head in pain.

"Chae-Chaeyoung! You okay?! Aish you guys. Can't you guys ask her one by one? Look. Now her head already feel hurts," Tzuyu said as she start to massage my head. I put her hand down on her lap.

"It's okay Tzuyu. I'm fine. Just, can't you guys let me explain it first? Then you guys can ask me questions. Okay?" I said. I don't know why i said like that when i also don't know what fake story should i tell them. It's not that i want to lie at them but Momo and Sana unnie are here with us! I can't let her know about this.

"Err.. we are sorry. Go ahead," Jungyeon said. 7 pairs of eyes glued on me.

"Actually i just go sleep on a hotel. Sorry for making you guys searched for me over a night," I lied. I look at Tzuyu a bit hesitation.

"Help me," I whisper to her. She just nod.

"Ayee.. are you trying to lying at us? Why you sleep at the hotel?" Nayeon said.

"No, unnie. She is. Bcs she just want to be alone for a night without us knowing about it," Tzuyu defense me.

"Bcs want to make us worry?" Momo said. Feeling not satisfied.

"Not like that unnie. I'm sorry. I just want to clear my mind from everything," I said. I didn't even have a feelings to make them worry.

"Do you have problems?" This time Dahyun ask me. I just let a slight sigh and stay silent. "So i guess you have. Are you hiding something from us?"

"Personal matter. I'm sorry," I said.

"Tell us. Myb we can help?" Sana said.

"Unnie it's not that i don't want to share but i want to have some privacy too. I'm sorry,"

I look down at my own laps. Not daring to make any eye contact with them. I stay silent for awhile again. Neither they say anything. We all stayed silent for almost a minute until Mina put this awkward moment away.

"It's okay, Chaeyoung. We understand you," I look up and smile at Mina. "But please. Next time at least tell one of us. Don't make us worry like this. Okay?" I just nod.

We continue to talk anything that we can talk about. They slowly making the topic about the two days sink away from their mind, i guess.

"Oh btw Sana, Momo, don't you need to go home now? You said that you both parents are having a family outing together this afternoon?" Nayeon said in the middle of our random conversation.

"Oh yeah. Thank you alerting us," Momo said as she get up from her sit. "Well.. urm let's go Sana?"

"If like that, see you guys again later. Get well soon Chaeyoung!" Sana said, give me a kiss on my cheek and Momo on my forehead. I feel blessed having them as my friends.

After they go, suddenly the atmosphere become serious. What's going on? I have no idea why they suddenly being serious. I look at each of them in confused.

"Now, can we get the real explanation?" Mina ask me making me more confused.

"Oh i forgot to tell you. I told them that there has something that Momo and Sana shouldn't know about your missing. So... yeah. That's it," Tzuyu explain to me for me to not get even more confused.

"Ouh..."

I bite my bottom lip. Don't know how to start. I also feel nervous bcs I'm taking advantage that they might not believe me.

"It's okay. Just tell them, Chaeyoung. They probably will understand you," Looking at me feeling hesitant, Tzuyu make me a little bit courage to tell them the real situations.

I tell them everything, not missing any details so they won't get confused. At first they don't want to believe me by saying something like why do they need to find Momo and Sana? Isn't that obvious? Or myb you heard something wrong... myb it's not Momo and Sana but other people?

Not enough with that, Jungyeon even said that myb not our Momo and Sana but another person named the same as them. This is why i hate to be in this position. It's hard to make them believe me. Tzuyu even try to convince them to believe it but nothing changed.

"Okay fine! If you guys don't want to believe me, then it's up to you guys!" I feel fed-up with them.

"Okay okay we are sorry... let's just hide this from them first, okay?" Dahyun said.

"Uhh.. my head hurts," Once again i can feel the pain."Let me go rest first."

I get up from my seat and headed to my room. They just watch me go without saying anything. I throw myself to the bed and slowly drowning myself in dreams. But it's just for a few minutes. Someone wake me up. Urgh.

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Wake up! Something urgent came up! Wake up!"

I open my eyes slowly to see who it was. It's Tzuyu. My head still hurts. I need to rest more.

"Back off, Tzuyu! My head still hurts. I need to sleep a little bit more," I said.

"No, Chaeyoung. Wake up!" By that, she pull my body down to the floor. Ouch. It's hurts.

"What's wrong with you!" I shout. She is really playing with my patience.

"Momo and Sana is missing!" Tzuyu said in panic. Hearing that make me wide awake.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I start to feel panic.

How this can be?

Who are they?

Are they the same person?

What did they really want.

I will really crack them bones if i know who they are. Wait for me, Sana, Momo.