Chapter 9

3AM

 

It was getting late and Minhee has to work tomorrow morning. “Excuse me, but I have to go now. Thanks for everything” said Minhee while she stood up from her chair and bows to Hoya. Then, Hoya grabbed her arm and brought her to the parking lot.

He stopped at a red sporty car and Minhee was schoked to know that he owns this car. Hoya opens the door for Minhee and she enters in the car. After that, he went to the driver’s seat and he put on Minhee’s seatbelt for her as he did the same thing for himself after that.

They had a small chat in the car. Minhee was really happy and have no regrets on accepting him. Then, they arrived at Minhee’s apartment. “Gomawo oppa” said Minhee and Hoya winked at her in return.

She went to her room and just can’t stop thinking about him. She turns off the lights and went to sleep. The next morning, someone was at her door ringing the bell. Minhee woke up still feeling sleepy and she can’t even open her eyes.

She thought that it was the staff, so she lets the person in. Out of the blue, someone gave her a kiss on the cheek. Minhee was shocked and suddenly her eyes were opened and widened. Then, she realize it was her boyfriend, Hoya.

He greeted her and apologizes as he came so early and disturbed her slumber. “Ahh, it’s okay. Anyway, how did you know my room?” asked Minhee. “I asked the receptionist of course”. Then, Minhee was shy that she haven’t had her shower yet, so she said “Be right back, I need to take a bath”. Hoya nodded and sat on her bed while watching television.

After Minhee had her bath, she stepped outside the bathroom and took her clothes from her bag. Hoya’s eyes widened to see Minhee’s body curves, but then he shook his head and turn is head over the television.

Then, Minhee said “Hoya, are you going somewhere? I have to go to work” “Ah yes I knew about that, so I told the owner that you were sick, so you’re coming with me” replied Hoya. Minhee’s jaw dropped, but was happy at the same time as she’ll be spending more time with Hoya.