Chapter 12

3AM

 

It was 5pm already and Hoya could see that Minhee was getting tired. “Excuse us, but we have to get going now” said Hoya and immediately take Minhee’s hand and brought her to do car. While Hoya was driving, he asked Minhee “Dear, why did you hold my hand just now? Was something up just now?” “No offence but I feel like Tiffany hates me, just by the way she looks at me. She don’t even bother looking at me. All she do is looking at you. Oppa, I think she likes you” said Minhee sadly.

Hoya’s eyes widened and he said “No way she hates you. She loves everyone. She blends with everyone easily. She likes me? Really? Lol, I don’t care, I’ll be yours forever” Minhee smiled but she still feels uneasy. “Do you want to go back home? Do you mind staying at my place for tonight?” said Hoya.

“Hmm I guess I’ll be fine with that. But make sure that I won’t be late for work tomorrow” said Minhee. “Ah ah arasso” replied Hoya. A few minutes later, they arrived at Hoya’s house. It was really big like a mansion. “Who else lives here?” asked Minhee curiously.

“No one I live here alone, come on. Come inside” said Hoya cheerfully. He was really excited because Minhee would stay the night there. Hoya gave Minhee a tour of his house. Everyone was bowing to Hoya and that makes Minhee more curious.

Then, Hoya showed him his rooms, it was full of purple. One common they have was liking the color purple. “You’d be staying here. I’ll sleep in the guest room” said Hoya. “Me? Your room? No no it’s okay I’ll sleep in the guest room” replied Minhee. “You’re the princess so you have to deserve the best!” exclaimed Hoya. Minhee blushed.

It was 7pm and they were having dinner together. There were so much delicious foods that Minhee haven’t tasted before. She was really happy. Hoya was really glad to see her being happy with him. Both of them have no regrets.

The clock strikes at 9pm, Minhee brushes her teeth and put on Hoya’s shirt and his baggy pants. Then she went to sleep. The next morning, someone came to the room and woke her up. Minhee was startled as she saw Hoya in front of her.

“Good morning sunshine! Here’s your breakfast” said Hoya while sitting on the bed and passing a tray of food with bread, jam, butter and orange juice. Minhee took the tray and thanked him while looking at her watch and it was 7.30am already. So she quickly eat the food and went to take her shower.

Hoya was startled, he was speechless to see her like that. As sson as Minhee came out of the bathroom,  Hoya went to her,  hold her shoulder and “Whoa whoa whoa. Stop right there young lady. You don’t have to rush it’s still 7.15am” .

Minhee looked at Hoya’s watch and realize that she looked at the watch wrongly again. “Oh right silly me” then Hoya kissed her cheeks. Minhee put on Hoya’s clothes and they went back to her apartment to change her clothes.

“Oppa, gomawo”said Minhee while giving back his clothes. They both get into Hoya’s car and he drove her to the shop that Minhee works at. “You don’t have to pick me up okay. I want to rest today” said Minhee as she gets out of the car and starts her shift.

It was 2pm and Minhee is done with her work. She was excited and very happy. She flagged for a taxi and ride it instead of walking back to her apartment.

----------------------------------

OMG OMG. Where do you think she's going to?