Chapter 4

3AM

 

After dealing with the imigration, Minhee walked to the taxi stand and flag for a tax but all of the taxi were taken by other customers. She was very tired flagging, so she sat on bench. Out of a blue, an orange taxi came and the taxi driver opened the window and asked “Miss, where are you going?”. Minhee quickly stood up and opened the door and sat on the passenger seat. She told him to go to Somerset Palace.

It was a comfortable and affordable apartment for Minhee. While she was in the taxi, she took out her handphone and surfed the internet. Twelve minutes later, she arrived. So, she paid the taxi driver ₩15 a/n : Please don’t judge me I don’t know anything about this

She went to the reciptient and bought a studio room. The reciptienist asked for Minhee’s passport and she gave it to her. Then, the lady gave Minhee her room key and her passport back. She was really excited to make a new life. She couldn’t believe that this was reality. Some part of her thought that she was still in a very deep sleep, dreaming this.

Minhee took the elevator and went to the 4th floor. She looked at her room key. The key stated “Room number : 0328”. Then Minhee went out of the elevator and searched for room which was located on her left. She entered her room and saw a king-sized bed, a plasma television & a jacuzzi. Minhee was really happy, so she threw her bag on the bed and went out of the balcony.

She was truly amazed. Even she got a beautiful scenery from her room. She could even see Namsan Tower from her balcony. Then she realized that she smells a little so she decided to took a bath at the jacuzzi. She took her clothes off and turn on the waterheat. A few minutes later, without her realizing she was suddenly asleep as she was deeply tired.

When she woke up, she took a white towel and wrap around her body. She walked to the hallway and sat on the bed. She grabbed her bag and slide it to her side and took out a purple blouse and blue jeans. Then, she wore it on her and stood up while combing her long smooth hair. She also put on some face powder and wear some lip balm as her lips are easily dry.

After that, she took her purse and handphone out of her bag and put her bag beside the king-sized bed. She put on her shoes, took out the room key card and went out of the door.

 

--------------------------------

I've never been to Seoul before. Have you? I've only been to China, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand & Indonesia ;)