Chapter 8

3AM

 

She wanted to know who was looking for her so badly. So, she answered the call. “Yoboseyo?” and suddenly Minhee heard somone coughed and continued saying “I thought you weren’t going to answer. Please meet me here at ______ exactly on 8pm tonight” and the conversation was immediately disconnected.

Minhee looked at her phone and just stared at it. “What has just happened here?”. She was really confused and not sure to meet that person or not. Suddenly, without her thinking, she put on a purple coloured mini dress and a pair of thights.

She went to the taxi and went into the cab. She told the driver to go to the venue and when she reached there, a young man wearing a purple shirt with long trouses was standing outside. “Is that him? What a coincidence that I’m wearing purple too” as she paid the cab driver, she stepped out and walked to that young man.

“Park Minhee-ssi?” asked that man, and Minhee nodded in yes. “Let’s come in first.” That man lead the way inside and a tall waiter showed them their table. “Wah, he’s so polite and very good-looking” thought Minhee.

As they arrived at their table, that young man pulled out a chair for Minhee and as she sat he pulled the chair inside. Then he sat down on his chair. “You look so pretty” said that young man. “Pardon?” replied Minhee as couldn’t hear what he was saying. “Oh nothing, I said order as much as you want. Tonight is your night” after he said that, he smiled widely at Minhee.

Then, she did the same towards him as to say thanks. As the waiter took their order, while waiting for the food, Minhee asked him “Who are you? How’d you find me? How did you knew my name?” The young man has been expecting Minhee to asked this, so he replied “I have been watching you lately. No I’m not a stalker.”

“If you’re not a stalker, that what are you? Isn’t stalker watch people on every move?” replied Minhee with her eyebrows furrowed. “Let’s just say I’m a big fan of you. Anyway, my name is Lee Howon. Hoya is what people usually calls me” said the young man. “Oh well hello Hoya” bowed Minhee “Why do you ask me to come here?”. Hoya giggled.

“I’d like to meet you in person and I’d like to take care of you till the very end” winked Hoya, and he continued “Will you be mine?”. When Minhee heard him saying that, her eyes widened but she just couldn’t resist his puppy eyes a/n: OMG I really wanted to see Hoya showing puppy eyes

She couldn’t say no nor say yes to his question. She’s becoming more confused now. “I understand how you feel. It’s okay. Take your time....” “YES, I’ll be yours... forever” and Hoya was shocked and happy at the same time. He couldn’t believe that Minhee would say yes to him.

Then both of them smiled widely and ate their food together. Minhee even fed him some of her food. They were both so happy and they enjoyed the night together.