Chapter 15

3AM

 

The next morning, U-Kwon went to her room and woke her up with a bright smile. “Good morning sleepy head! Get up, let’s have breakfast together” said U-Kwon while pulling her from the bed. “I’ll wait for you downstairs. The maid are outside the room to you later” as he went out and left her alone.

She went to the bathroom, brushes her teeth and washes her face. As soon as she get out of the room, a young lady approached her and said “Good morning madam. Follow me please”. Minhee followed her and she saw U-Kwon waved at her. She waved back at him while the maid helped her pull her chair.

She sat down and had breakfast together with U-Kwon. “Are you going anywhere?” asked U-Kwon to start a conversation. Minhee nodded and answered “Yeah, later I have to go to work”. “I’ll send you to work then” said U-Kwon excitedly.

After she had her breakfast, she quickly went to her room and had her shower. She grabbed U-Kwon’s clothes which aren’t that big and fits perfectly for her. She went out of her room and saw him waiting for her. “Let’s go” said U-Kwon.

When they arrived at the shop, Minhee unbuckled her seatbelt while thanking U-Kwon and went inside the shop. Before Minhee stepped her feet out, U-Kwon grabbed her wrist and asked “Would you mind exchanging phone numbers?”. Without even thinking Minhee quickly exchange their phone and type in their number.

After that, Minhee went inside the restaurant and started working. As soon as she finishes working, she went to the nearest mall and bought some fruits. Then, she went to the taxi stand and went in the cab. The cab stopped at the front of the house and someone was at the front gate.

She quickly pays for the cab, gets out of the cab and saw that it was U-Kwon. She approached him and said “This is for you. Although it’s not much, I hope you’ll like it. This is a thank you sign from me”. He took the fruits and said “Ah, it’s okay. This is too much actually” and bows to her.

“Would you like to follow me?” continued U-Kwon. “Sure. Why not” answered Minhee.